Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8120 Sep 19, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mrs. B, you got all the smart ones on your team lol.
I NO
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8121 Sep 19, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> You've done that?
<quoted text> We are?
<quoted text> Lol, ya think?
<quoted text> You can only hope.
<quoted text> Camm did his family dirty, seems fair to me.
So, you are in Indiana huh? That's interesting. I wonder which comany's IP shows up as being in PA? Enquiring minds want to know.
Not in Indiana.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8122 Sep 19, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I NO
Rite!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8123 Sep 19, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Indiana.
Yeah, sorry. As soon as I hit post comment I knew that one was going too far.
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#8124 Sep 20, 2013
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#8125 Sep 20, 2013
Does anyone think that the state of Indiana did not produce a very strong case against David Camm?
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#8126 Sep 20, 2013
I , assume, that the Defense will now ask for a directed verdict of acquittal for David Camm. I would be "shocked" ("absolutely shocked") if that verdict was granted.
davidbshepherdsv illeky

Louisville, KY

#8127 Sep 20, 2013
Set David FREE. They should let him go FREE. They got the right man already in prison. Charles Boney is the one. So hang in there David and family. The family no who I am. SO SET DAVID FREE
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#8128 Sep 20, 2013
I noticed that someone judged me nuts for posting links to yesterday's court room testimony. I have no idea why these links upset people so much. I have suggested people not interested in them to just ignore them. I give up. No more link posts. Happy Satan?
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#8129 Sep 20, 2013
davidbshepherdsvilleky wrote:
Set David FREE. They should let him go FREE. They got the right man already in prison. Charles Boney is the one. So hang in there David and family. The family no who I am. SO SET DAVID FREE
Well, it is up to the 12 jurors to set him free. Let's see what the defense produces to offset the proseution's case.
davidbshepherdsv illeky

Louisville, KY

#8130 Sep 20, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is up to the 12 jurors to set him free. Let's see what the defense produces to offset the proseution's case.
What case I didn't see nothing that pointed to David. So for it is pointing to Bonay. SO SET DAVID FREE. I know I been there and see that kind stuff before. The Camm family knows what I am talking about. GOOD LUCK DAVID
waiting4 justice

United States

#8131 Sep 20, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby already posted these shrivel dick.
So happy to see that the name has caught on.
waiting4 justice

United States

#8132 Sep 20, 2013
So has anyone actually followed the trial or just bickered back and forth on here.

The state has NO case. I was almost embarrassed for them. It was not a matter of the state resting, they were not even conscious the last 5 weeks.

Which reminds me a liar, a pervert and a murderer walk into a bar, the bartender says, "what can I get you Charles?"
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8133 Sep 20, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
I noticed that someone judged me nuts for posting links to yesterday's court room testimony. I have no idea why these links upset people so much. I have suggested people not interested in them to just ignore them. I give up. No more link posts. Happy Satan?
Bobby, since when do you care what somebody on the net thinks about your post. I mean seriously, are you that much of a pansy ass. Don't be a quitter Bobby keep posting. I don't care about his guilt or innocence I just care bout dem damn post.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8134 Sep 20, 2013
waiting4 justice wrote:
So has anyone actually followed the trial or just bickered back and forth on here.
The state has NO case. I was almost embarrassed for them. It was not a matter of the state resting, they were not even conscious the last 5 weeks.
Which reminds me a liar, a pervert and a murderer walk into a bar, the bartender says, "what can I get you Charles?"
Pretty Darn good.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8135 Sep 20, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
What case?
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#8136 Sep 20, 2013
davidbshepherdsvilleky wrote:
<quoted text>What case I didn't see nothing that pointed to David. So for it is pointing to Bonay. SO SET DAVID FREE. I know I been there and see that kind stuff before. The Camm family knows what I am talking about. GOOD LUCK DAVID
Well since the state had no case we can expect a directed verdict of acquittal , right? We shall see. Or if there is no durected verdict of acquittal we can expect the defense to rest and leave it up to the jurors? We shall see.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8137 Sep 20, 2013
Charles Broney, Mala Fattingly, Stan Faith, and Shrivel Dick walk into to a bar. They all order diet cokes, salads and fat free dressing.

That's pretty [email protected] funny.
davidbshepherdsv illeky

Louisville, KY

#8138 Sep 21, 2013
waiting4 justice wrote:
you tell them. set David free.
yea

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8139 Sep 21, 2013
I think he's GONE!!! Bye bye Camm.
I hope he finally has real tears at his 3rd verdict reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible relo Sat Anon2 3
Withers Collection Museum and Gallery: Baba Day Oct 20 sheridneely 1
Cory T who I met a week ago (Dec '16) Oct 19 Anon 3
Charlestown Music Thread (Oct '12) Oct 18 Musikologist 14
New Albany Music Thread (Oct '12) Oct 18 Musikologist 14
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... (Mar '17) Oct 12 Interesting 145
A 1 potty Oct 6 Sha 1

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages