Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.
Comments
7,881 - 7,900 of 8,245 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2014
bucky

Lebanon Junction, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Set DavId FREE. They got the right man already in prison. SO SET DAVID FREE! I no how the court's are. David's family no who I am. Only thing I can say is hang in there. GOD BE WITH ALL OF YOU. If any of you need just to talk you have my number.
3isnotaluckynumb er

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

He's where he belongs.
24 people in our justice system deemed him there.
FOREVER!
3 trials isn't going to change this.
Only 36 people will soon deem him there.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Entertaining wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out that he was a womanizer, who slept with any woman who would have him, and act like a five-year old when they turned him away. Also that he used his badge and uniform to try to have his way. David Camm is, nor was, any kind of hero. Let's see, he once rescued someone from a swimming pool - so did my neighbor. I love the part where David said his marriage had never been better. He was a terrible husband and a terrible father. A man who truly loves his children doesn't cheat on their mother, especially when she is about to give birth to his child. Maybe if David's family wouldn't have always made excuses for him (and continues to do so), he wouldn't be the horrible person that he is. Obviously in the Camm/Lockhart familiy the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
You just described 75% of all men. Some of us can control it but most don't. Plowing a few girls from the doughnut shop has nothing to do with murdering a family. Get a grip. It's a man thing. Your neighbor who also saved somebody in a pool most likely cheated also. Shooting your load and shooting your family are 2 different thing. Now have a talk with your partner.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

3isnotaluckynumber wrote:
He's where he belongs.
24 people in our justice system deemed him there.
FOREVER!
3 trials isn't going to change this.
Only 36 people will soon deem him there.
The Indiana supreme court deemed them 24 people as being mislead, misinformed, and force fed with lies.

No just the third trial will.

Speaking of lucky numbers 11 is a good one.
0 might be the best, that's the amount of evidence they have trying to put Camm and Broney together. You should also try letters I have 2 for you F U.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize if he makes any sudden stops you are going to see what he had for lunch right?
I guess that's better than running into grand ma's nut sac.

BTW even if Camm does get a guilty vote in which I really don't see that but we are in Indiana, prosecution not presenting that letter will ensure a 4th trial if not an acquittal never to be tried again. When Camms defense team goes on the offensive with all their witnesses and experts it's over. Right now the prosecution has done all the talking and Camms defense team is crushing Levco. If it ended right now without any defense witnesses I think camm would walk. Camm was just done dirty.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get jealous baby ass, I got plenty of high velocity impact spatter for your liver lips.
Don't be so sensitive. It was a safety warning, geez. Just like "don't let Davie boi babysit". Just friendly advice muffintop.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

bucky wrote:
Set DavId FREE. They got the right man already in prison. SO SET DAVID FREE! I no how the court's are. David's family no who I am. Only thing I can say is hang in there. GOD BE WITH ALL OF YOU. If any of you need just to talk you have my number.
Hey Mrs. B, you got all the smart ones on your team lol.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described 75% of all men. Some of us can control it but most don't. Plowing a few girls from the doughnut shop has nothing to do with murdering a family. Get a grip. It's a man thing. Your neighbor who also saved somebody in a pool most likely cheated also. Shooting your load and shooting your family are 2 different thing. Now have a talk with your partner.
Lol, do you have any idea how many married women I've been with? I hate to tell ya sweety, that's not just a man thing.

He wanted rid of that anchor (his family) so he got rid of them and traded them for shackles. It happens all the time.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's better than running into grand ma's nut sac.
You've done that?
BTW even if Camm does get a guilty vote in which I really don't see that but we are in Indiana,
We are?
prosecution not presenting that letter will ensure a 4th trial if not an acquittal never to be tried again.
Lol, ya think?
When Camms defense team goes on the offensive with all their witnesses and experts it's over. Right now the prosecution has done all the talking and Camms defense team is crushing Levco. If it ended right now without any defense witnesses I think camm would walk.
You can only hope.
Camm was just done dirty.
Camm did his family dirty, seems fair to me.

So, you are in Indiana huh? That's interesting. I wonder which comany's IP shows up as being in PA? Enquiring minds want to know.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mrs. B, you got all the smart ones on your team lol.
I NO
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> You've done that?
<quoted text> We are?
<quoted text> Lol, ya think?
<quoted text> You can only hope.
<quoted text> Camm did his family dirty, seems fair to me.
So, you are in Indiana huh? That's interesting. I wonder which comany's IP shows up as being in PA? Enquiring minds want to know.
Not in Indiana.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I NO
Rite!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Indiana.
Yeah, sorry. As soon as I hit post comment I knew that one was going too far.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone think that the state of Indiana did not produce a very strong case against David Camm?
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

I , assume, that the Defense will now ask for a directed verdict of acquittal for David Camm. I would be "shocked" ("absolutely shocked") if that verdict was granted.
davidbshepherdsv illeky

Lebanon Junction, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Set David FREE. They should let him go FREE. They got the right man already in prison. Charles Boney is the one. So hang in there David and family. The family no who I am. SO SET DAVID FREE
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

I noticed that someone judged me nuts for posting links to yesterday's court room testimony. I have no idea why these links upset people so much. I have suggested people not interested in them to just ignore them. I give up. No more link posts. Happy Satan?
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

davidbshepherdsvilleky wrote:
Set David FREE. They should let him go FREE. They got the right man already in prison. Charles Boney is the one. So hang in there David and family. The family no who I am. SO SET DAVID FREE
Well, it is up to the 12 jurors to set him free. Let's see what the defense produces to offset the proseution's case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Memphis Discussions

Search the Memphis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealers Tue I love drugs 2
Archie Montgomery Jul 20 blueeyedfemale 1
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Jul 17 handy andy 4
Dennis Coutee (Jun '12) Jul 8 searching 20
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Jun 30 Mia Off 31
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••