Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Comments (Page 380)

Showing posts 7,581 - 7,600 of8,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting Stan Faith put on another 100lbs.
Broney's anal canal is the size of a medium pizza.
And when Camm is finally found not guilty everybody on this site will have claimed to have been in the courtroom.
Oh wait!! Found it!

It's anal cavity.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the kielbasa calling the sausage smoked. It was ok for you to sue the KY jelly company when your boyfriend claimed it didn't reduce the friction in your pleasure pooper and in turn caught your trailer on fire. Man alive son. They said you cried for weeks over your shoe collection.
Come on man, you are better than this. I expect that from "Idiot" but you are the great Mrs. Beasley.
Idiot

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on man, you are better than this. I expect that from "Idiot" but you are the great Mrs. Beasley.
Glad to see I chafed your ass. Remember, kid, you're a small timer.

Camm walks this Fall, and you'll sob, right along with Backbone, Fat ass Faith and Keith "Hollywood" Henderson.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Elkins

For some reason I am being sent articles on the Clarence Elkins case. As you can see this is an old case. In some ways it is different than the David Camm case, but there are similarities. Neither man should have ever been arrested, let alone tried, convicted and served a good % of their life in jail. In both cases the police chose an obvious suspect and ignored DNA evidence. Assuming David is innocent (as Clarence was) I hope David's case ends with a result similar to Clarence's.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate when you do that.
I can't dispute anything you said.
That's why I Love you. Call it like you see it. We been round for years.,

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see I chafed your ass. Remember, kid, you're a small timer.
Camm walks this Fall, and you'll sob, right along with Backbone, Fat ass Faith and Keith "Hollywood" Henderson.
Lol, chafed my ass? You are a retard, plain and simple.

Why would I sob? You are an idiot. Do you have some strange STD that makes you stupid or were you just born this way? A small timer? WTF are you even talking about? You obviously care way more than I do.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
blah, blah, blah, snot.
Damn Bobby at your age shouldn't you be playing with your great great grandkids or something? Stop wasting precious time trying to get murderers out of jail.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I Love you. Call it like you see it. We been round for years.,
I think Camm is guilty. Nothing will ever change that.

I have also seen murderers be set free on stronger cases.

It is possible Camm will be turned loose.

That does not change the fact that he is guilty. Being guilty and being found guilty are two vastly different things. However, I will bet you a jelly donut he is arrested for murder again in the next 10 years if he does get out.

Now "Idiot" will come in, say go away kid, you must love Broney, push her glasses up her nose and high five herself. Yeah, that'll do it.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Bobby at your age shouldn't you be playing with your great great grandkids or something? Stop wasting precious time trying to get murderers out of jail.
The fact that you think Clarence Elkins was a murderer shows how delusional you are.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think Clarence Elkins was a murderer shows how delusional you are.
Bobby, we have been over this. I don't click your links. I do not care. Besides, did I say anything about Clarence Elkins? I think not. How do you know I wasn't talking about Camm? Stop reading too much into everything. It's why you can't see the forest for the trees.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby, we have been over this. I don't click your links. I do not care. Besides, did I say anything about Clarence Elkins? I think not. How do you know I wasn't talking about Camm? Stop reading too much into everything. It's why you can't see the forest for the trees.
You certainly did say that Clarence Elkins was a murderer. In a previous discusion I explained that Clarence was convicted largely on the testimony of his traumatized 6 year old niece. You said something to the effect that a niece certainly would reconize her uncle.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Camm is guilty. Nothing will ever change that.
I have also seen murderers be set free on stronger cases.
It is possible Camm will be turned loose.
That does not change the fact that he is guilty. Being guilty and being found guilty are two vastly different things. However, I will bet you a jelly donut he is arrested for murder again in the next 10 years if he does get out.
Now "Idiot" will come in, say go away kid, you must love Broney, push her glasses up her nose and high five herself. Yeah, that'll do it.
Well, well, well. You actually blogged something that I agree with. Clarence Elkins may be guilty, but could be found not guilty. We are a nation of laws. If the state can not prove guilt, then people must be freed.
However, who knows how this would have all turned out if before arresting David Camm the police had done what they should have and investigated the sweatshirt that turned out to be Boney's.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly did say that Clarence Elkins was a murderer. In a previous discusion I explained that Clarence was convicted largely on the testimony of his traumatized 6 year old niece. You said something to the effect that a niece certainly would reconize her uncle.
Oh yeah, I remember that now.

You don't think she would?

That's rhetorical. I really don't care what you think.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well. You actually blogged something that I agree with.
I can assure you that was an accident.
Clarence Elkins may be guilty, but could be found not guilty. We are a nation of laws. If the state can not prove guilt, then people must be freed.
Well duh, that (again) does not make them any less guilty. It just means some dirtbag lawyer or bored grandpa found a loophole so they could kill again.
However, who knows how this would have all turned out if before arresting David Camm the police had done what they should have and investigated the sweatshirt that turned out to be Boney's.
If your grandma had balls she would have been the worlds first hermaphrodite too.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> I can assure you that was an accident.
<quoted text> Well duh, that (again) does not make them any less guilty. It just means some dirtbag lawyer or bored grandpa found a loophole so they could kill again.
<quoted text> If your grandma had balls she would have been the worlds first hermaphrodite too.
It was proven 100% that Clarence Elkin's had nothing to do with that crime. Like in Camms case everyone rushed to judgement because Elkins had a long standing feud with his mother-in-law. He had to be the one. And just like in Camms case it was found out that the neighbor killed the bitchy mother-in-law.

As for Bobby's grandma sporting a pair of balls I can't touch that.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Why even have a third trial. It's so blatantly obvious that Camm had no part in this that the state could then use that money towards the damages Camm will be awarded in the wrongful conviction. 13 years sounds a lot like 13 mil. Of course this could of all been avoided if a proper investigation was done with professional people and not crooked prosecutors. I would like to know when fat hog Stan and lets make a book deal Henderson are brought up on multiple corruption charges. It's time that the people that were responsible for this whole corrupt debacle do a little R&R in Evansville detention center, hell at least they will have room because Camm will be leaving in a few weeks
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
Why even have a third trial. It's so blatantly obvious that Camm had no part in this that the state could then use that money towards the damages Camm will be awarded in the wrongful conviction. 13 years sounds a lot like 13 mil. Of course this could of all been avoided if a proper investigation was done with professional people and not crooked prosecutors. I would like to know when fat hog Stan and lets make a book deal Henderson are brought up on multiple corruption charges. It's time that the people that were responsible for this whole corrupt debacle do a little R&R in Evansville detention center, hell at least they will have room because Camm will be leaving in a few weeks
I was thinking that the jury may not be even needed. A directed verdict of Not Guilty would not surprise me.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
It was proven 100% that Clarence Elkin's had nothing to do with that crime. Like in Camms case everyone rushed to judgement because Elkins had a long standing feud with his mother-in-law. He had to be the one. And just like in Camms case it was found out that the neighbor killed the bitchy mother-in-law.
As for Bobby's grandma sporting a pair of balls I can't touch that.
Me neither, thogh both my Grandmas have passed away years ago.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking that the jury may not be even needed. A directed verdict of Not Guilty would not surprise me.
I'm not a law professor like Satan but was wondering if the presiding judge has the authority to dismiss the charge. I mean this whole thing is really out of hand. I could see in the beginning where Camm would of been the main suspect with his shakey marriage but when Broney comes to light and opens up a whole flood gate of new evidence and brings to light the corruption against Camm and the terrible forensic work that these untrained blood experts screwed up. 3 people shot from 4ft. away and only a few dots of blood, hell the state proved Camms case right there. Prosecutors threatening lab technicians to lie and create evidence to make their case is just unreal. I've seen enough years ago to convince me that Camm is completely innocent and Broney getting caught by DNA is a bonus because he's off the street finally after 14 convictions and three murders. State of Indiana should be on trial. I would be looking hard and very hard at any unsolved murders within a 100 mile circle of Broneys hometown. If you think for one minute this is this ghetto pigs first rodeo think again. If you have killed a mother and 2 small children believe me you killed before and I'm sure he killed after. I also think Broneys girlfriend was involved. If you're dating a monster like Broney you know what he is all about and the minute this family ends up murdered her fat ass is on a plane and out of the country. With this new evidence Charles can be brought up on new Charges, found guilty and sentenced to death. Remember he was only charged with killing 2 out of the 3. If new evidence proves he pulled the trigger on the 3rd good old Charles could be doing the electric slide. send me the bill!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,581 - 7,600 of8,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Memphis Discussions

Search the Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Coutee (Jun '12) Tue searching 20
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Jun 30 Mia Off 31
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Charlestown mayor, residents discuss subdivisio... Jun 24 get real fool 1
who owns Hall manor Apts on spring st. or, dupl... Jun 21 becarefulofslumlords 2
Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Jun 20 Stand Tall 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••