Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8244 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7813 Aug 16, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby, we have been over this. I don't click your links. I do not care. Besides, did I say anything about Clarence Elkins? I think not. How do you know I wasn't talking about Camm? Stop reading too much into everything. It's why you can't see the forest for the trees.
You certainly did say that Clarence Elkins was a murderer. In a previous discusion I explained that Clarence was convicted largely on the testimony of his traumatized 6 year old niece. You said something to the effect that a niece certainly would reconize her uncle.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7814 Aug 16, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Camm is guilty. Nothing will ever change that.
I have also seen murderers be set free on stronger cases.
It is possible Camm will be turned loose.
That does not change the fact that he is guilty. Being guilty and being found guilty are two vastly different things. However, I will bet you a jelly donut he is arrested for murder again in the next 10 years if he does get out.
Now "Idiot" will come in, say go away kid, you must love Broney, push her glasses up her nose and high five herself. Yeah, that'll do it.
Well, well, well. You actually blogged something that I agree with. Clarence Elkins may be guilty, but could be found not guilty. We are a nation of laws. If the state can not prove guilt, then people must be freed.
However, who knows how this would have all turned out if before arresting David Camm the police had done what they should have and investigated the sweatshirt that turned out to be Boney's.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7815 Aug 16, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly did say that Clarence Elkins was a murderer. In a previous discusion I explained that Clarence was convicted largely on the testimony of his traumatized 6 year old niece. You said something to the effect that a niece certainly would reconize her uncle.
Oh yeah, I remember that now.

You don't think she would?

That's rhetorical. I really don't care what you think.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7816 Aug 16, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well. You actually blogged something that I agree with.
I can assure you that was an accident.
Clarence Elkins may be guilty, but could be found not guilty. We are a nation of laws. If the state can not prove guilt, then people must be freed.
Well duh, that (again) does not make them any less guilty. It just means some dirtbag lawyer or bored grandpa found a loophole so they could kill again.
However, who knows how this would have all turned out if before arresting David Camm the police had done what they should have and investigated the sweatshirt that turned out to be Boney's.
If your grandma had balls she would have been the worlds first hermaphrodite too.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7817 Aug 16, 2013
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7818 Aug 16, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> I can assure you that was an accident.
<quoted text> Well duh, that (again) does not make them any less guilty. It just means some dirtbag lawyer or bored grandpa found a loophole so they could kill again.
<quoted text> If your grandma had balls she would have been the worlds first hermaphrodite too.
It was proven 100% that Clarence Elkin's had nothing to do with that crime. Like in Camms case everyone rushed to judgement because Elkins had a long standing feud with his mother-in-law. He had to be the one. And just like in Camms case it was found out that the neighbor killed the bitchy mother-in-law.

As for Bobby's grandma sporting a pair of balls I can't touch that.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7819 Aug 16, 2013
Why even have a third trial. It's so blatantly obvious that Camm had no part in this that the state could then use that money towards the damages Camm will be awarded in the wrongful conviction. 13 years sounds a lot like 13 mil. Of course this could of all been avoided if a proper investigation was done with professional people and not crooked prosecutors. I would like to know when fat hog Stan and lets make a book deal Henderson are brought up on multiple corruption charges. It's time that the people that were responsible for this whole corrupt debacle do a little R&R in Evansville detention center, hell at least they will have room because Camm will be leaving in a few weeks
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7820 Aug 16, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Why even have a third trial. It's so blatantly obvious that Camm had no part in this that the state could then use that money towards the damages Camm will be awarded in the wrongful conviction. 13 years sounds a lot like 13 mil. Of course this could of all been avoided if a proper investigation was done with professional people and not crooked prosecutors. I would like to know when fat hog Stan and lets make a book deal Henderson are brought up on multiple corruption charges. It's time that the people that were responsible for this whole corrupt debacle do a little R&R in Evansville detention center, hell at least they will have room because Camm will be leaving in a few weeks
I was thinking that the jury may not be even needed. A directed verdict of Not Guilty would not surprise me.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7821 Aug 16, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
It was proven 100% that Clarence Elkin's had nothing to do with that crime. Like in Camms case everyone rushed to judgement because Elkins had a long standing feud with his mother-in-law. He had to be the one. And just like in Camms case it was found out that the neighbor killed the bitchy mother-in-law.
As for Bobby's grandma sporting a pair of balls I can't touch that.
Me neither, thogh both my Grandmas have passed away years ago.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7822 Aug 16, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking that the jury may not be even needed. A directed verdict of Not Guilty would not surprise me.
I'm not a law professor like Satan but was wondering if the presiding judge has the authority to dismiss the charge. I mean this whole thing is really out of hand. I could see in the beginning where Camm would of been the main suspect with his shakey marriage but when Broney comes to light and opens up a whole flood gate of new evidence and brings to light the corruption against Camm and the terrible forensic work that these untrained blood experts screwed up. 3 people shot from 4ft. away and only a few dots of blood, hell the state proved Camms case right there. Prosecutors threatening lab technicians to lie and create evidence to make their case is just unreal. I've seen enough years ago to convince me that Camm is completely innocent and Broney getting caught by DNA is a bonus because he's off the street finally after 14 convictions and three murders. State of Indiana should be on trial. I would be looking hard and very hard at any unsolved murders within a 100 mile circle of Broneys hometown. If you think for one minute this is this ghetto pigs first rodeo think again. If you have killed a mother and 2 small children believe me you killed before and I'm sure he killed after. I also think Broneys girlfriend was involved. If you're dating a monster like Broney you know what he is all about and the minute this family ends up murdered her fat ass is on a plane and out of the country. With this new evidence Charles can be brought up on new Charges, found guilty and sentenced to death. Remember he was only charged with killing 2 out of the 3. If new evidence proves he pulled the trigger on the 3rd good old Charles could be doing the electric slide. send me the bill!
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7823 Aug 16, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a law professor like Satan but was wondering if the presiding judge has the authority to dismiss the charge. I mean this whole thing is really out of hand. I could see in the beginning where Camm would of been the main suspect with his shakey marriage but when Broney comes to light and opens up a whole flood gate of new evidence and brings to light the corruption against Camm and the terrible forensic work that these untrained blood experts screwed up. 3 people shot from 4ft. away and only a few dots of blood, hell the state proved Camms case right there. Prosecutors threatening lab technicians to lie and create evidence to make their case is just unreal. I've seen enough years ago to convince me that Camm is completely innocent and Broney getting caught by DNA is a bonus because he's off the street finally after 14 convictions and three murders. State of Indiana should be on trial. I would be looking hard and very hard at any unsolved murders within a 100 mile circle of Broneys hometown. If you think for one minute this is this ghetto pigs first rodeo think again. If you have killed a mother and 2 small children believe me you killed before and I'm sure he killed after. I also think Broneys girlfriend was involved. If you're dating a monster like Broney you know what he is all about and the minute this family ends up murdered her fat ass is on a plane and out of the country. With this new evidence Charles can be brought up on new Charges, found guilty and sentenced to death. Remember he was only charged with killing 2 out of the 3. If new evidence proves he pulled the trigger on the 3rd good old Charles could be doing the electric slide. send me the bill!
As a non lawyer I think after the state presents its case the presiding judge could dismiss the charges if he feels that the state has not met the burden of proof.
Idiot

London, KY

#7824 Aug 17, 2013
Stan Faith's integrity is as disgusting as his four bowling ball belly. As for Henderson, he's nothing but a attention seeking primadonna looking for book deals.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7825 Aug 17, 2013
Idiot wrote:
Stan Faith's integrity is as disgusting as his four bowling ball belly. As for Henderson, he's nothing but a attention seeking primadonna looking for book deals.
Amen!
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7826 Aug 18, 2013
Expose The Truth

New Albany, IN

#7827 Aug 18, 2013
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#7828 Aug 18, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
doubt that dartt has the nads to call it himself
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7829 Aug 18, 2013

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7830 Aug 19, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Why even have a third trial.
I knew we would agree on something eventually.
It's so blatantly obvious that Camm had no part in this that the state could then use that money towards the damages Camm will be awarded in the wrongful conviction.
I stand corrected. You know he isn't getting a penny right?
13 years sounds a lot like 13 mil. Of course this could of all been avoided if a proper investigation was done with professional people and not crooked prosecutors. I would like to know when fat hog Stan and lets make a book deal Henderson are brought up on multiple corruption charges. It's time that the people that were responsible for this whole corrupt debacle do a little R&R in Evansville detention center, hell at least they will have room because Camm will be leaving in a few weeks
It's a big ol' conspiracy theory to railroad an otherwise good cop.
Idiot

London, KY

#7831 Aug 19, 2013
What's the betting line that idiot Satan was busted by Davey years ago, and he's seeking retribution by being a big, bad keyboard warrior? Stick to your fantasy online world, son, it's all you got. Your pinup boy, Backbone, won't be coming home anytime soon. And Stan Faith? He's getting fatter by the minute.
Dave will be getting out this Fall. You lose.
Idiot

London, KY

#7832 Aug 19, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, chafed my ass? You are a retard, plain and simple.
Why would I sob? You are an idiot. Do you have some strange STD that makes you stupid or were you just born this way? A small timer? WTF are you even talking about? You obviously care way more than I do.
Oh hush, honey. I'm sure it's difficult for you to reminisce of days when Backbone would remove your Birkenstocks and offer his DNA upon you. You know, maybe they can arrange a conjugal visit for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heartbreak isn't healing Aug 1 meee 1
News Boil water advisory still in effect for thousan... Jul 27 passin 2
Why are there so many Mexicans in Charlestown? (Dec '12) Jul 22 old man 7
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 18 Musikologist 19
News Methadone-clinic plan assailed (Oct '06) Jul '15 Intelligent 9
Anyone know andrew white Jul '15 Laker girl 1
Ira Williamson Jun '15 Steve u kno who 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages