Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7668 Jul 9, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not giving you approval. I am recognizing a witticism. Have you ever told a Camm Supporter that he makes a good point?
No, but if they ever do I will.
I don't recall that. Saying something positive about someone with differing views does not mean giving your approval to his overall position.
The lady protests too much.
I don't think
Admission is the first step toward recovery.
David Camm is necessarily innocent . Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't.
Makes perfect sense to me, let him loose on society. What the hell. There are too many kids running around anyway, rite?
Only Boney and David Camm know who killed the Camm Family.
Two juries also know.
The Camm Haters and Camm supporters should accept the position that David Camm could be guilty, but it can not be proven with admissable evidence, and thus David Camm should be free.
No, he shouldn't. The state has every legal right to hold him pending trial. Besides, you don't care if he is guilty, you just want him out of prison. That's just brilliant.

I can't believe they don't take you more serious. That my friend, was sarcasm.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7669 Jul 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your retarded ass THINKS he is innocent doesn't mean he is. He is in prison. Nuff said
It is unfair that anyone should have to sit in prison once a guilty decision has been overturned. If not for the unfairly admitted evidence, it's possible that the other evidence would not have been enough to convince a jury of guilt. The verdicts were overturned. David is, at that point, to be considered an innocent man again. The reason David is in prison, is because Henderson convinced the ISC David is a flight risk. The last trial was in January 2006. To have to sit in prison for seven years because he might possibly be a flight risk, does seem very unfair. Especially when the evidence that is left is very questionable as to guilt. Even the foreman (in a media interview, I believe) said it would have been a lot longer discussion if the decision had been based on the blood.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7670 Jul 10, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>It is unfair that anyone should have to sit in prison once a guilty decision has been overturned. If not for the unfairly admitted evidence, it's possible that the other evidence would not have been enough to convince a jury of guilt. The verdicts were overturned. David is, at that point, to be considered an innocent man again. The reason David is in prison, is because Henderson convinced the ISC David is a flight risk. The last trial was in January 2006. To have to sit in prison for seven years because he might possibly be a flight risk, does seem very unfair. Especially when the evidence that is left is very questionable as to guilt. Even the foreman (in a media interview, I believe) said it would have been a lot longer discussion if the decision had been based on the blood.
No, do you want to know what is unfair though? It is unfair that a convicted murderer gets a third trial. That's what is unfair. It's unfair that Kim's family has to go through that nightmare again. It's unfair that douchebag didn't get the needle the first time. It's unfair that your brain was deprived the necessary oxygen required to function as a normal human being. It's unfair that your kids walk around when they should have been locked in a room with Davie boi 13 years ago. He would have to use a widdled down plastic spoon now, but I'm sure he could make that work.

See, you "believe" things that you don't know. You "believe" the jury foreman may have said "possibly recorded" blah blah blah. You take one little nugget, most likely from a like-minded moron on here and run with it without checking crap. You are the laziest damn internet detective I've ever seen.
Keenans Girl

United States

#7671 Jul 11, 2013
What a moron!!! Get a life, dumb ass. People like you just get ticked off because all the other little ones won't play house your way. Got to be your way or you resort tantrums and take your toys and go home. If you don't like what's being said, there's a button on your computer that turns it off. Wipe your nose, put on your big boy pants and realize this whole thing is beyond what you would like it to be!!
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7672 Jul 12, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
You end up your comment with a question about "reasonable doubt". I agree that there is "reasonable doubt". I think there is no way that he will be found guilty. There may be a hung jury. The question then will be (oh; my god) is there going to be a fourth trial.
But, "reasonable doubt" does not mean that David Camm is innocent.
If it turns out that Boney was given an assurance of no death penalty if he implicated David Camm, then I could change my mind.
i see where you are coming from but i think a close look at all of the evidence in court and what we know out of court would provide enough "proof" of his innocence that it goes too far to say that only an offer like that to boney should persuade you to believing he is innoncent...unfortunately, since the full truth is unlikely to be stated in court, we are stuck with rooting for one side or the other; because the prosecutions case is still weak and i think camm is probably innocent, i will root for camm

but it would be sweet if boney actually told the truth this time one way or the other

unfortunately, there have been 2 trials and 13 years for him to know all the ins and outs of this case, so it would take a lot for me to believe him if he implicates camm again as its very easy in a sense for him to stick to his stories; there are no secrets that he has to reveal...

but one can only hope he will

Location hidden

#7673 Jul 15, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
You end up your comment with a question about "reasonable doubt". I agree that there is "reasonable doubt". I think there is no way that he will be found guilty. There may be a hung jury. The question then will be (oh; my god) is there going to be a fourth trial.
If it turns out that Boney was given an assurance of no death penalty if he implicated David Camm, then I could change my mind.
You're comment to x was that David is probably not innocent, yet you see reasonable doubt. You know David doesn't have to prove innocence. I have read that Boney denied knowing David, he was 'threatened' with possibly getting death, the tape was not rolling, some time lapsed - then suddenly Boney was giving David guns, and, according to Boney, David killed his family. x - you say I'm lazy about doing my 'investigating'. I don't look up the source every time I make a reference. Try reading Camm vs. state, or media reports.
Bobby 1938

Burlington, WI

#7674 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby 1938

Burlington, WI

#7675 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman Verdict:

I'll bet the Camm Haters HATE the verdict. Sure there are differences. Zimmerman was found Not Guilty, and David was found Guilty. But Camm was probably only found guilty because of the inadmissable evidence.
Do I think Zimmerman was guilty. Yes, of some degree of manslaughter.(I don't think that because you are losing a fight gives you a right to kill someone.) Did the State of FL prove its case? Well, obviously not. When the IT director from the state said that FL withheld evidence, That is enough cause for reasonable doubt for me.
Unless Boney comes on convincingly there is a good chance that there will either be a hung jury or a Not Guilty verdict, in the upcoming Camm trial. Then, hopefully the Camm Family and all the Camm Haters can move on, with the rest of their lives.
Will the Trayvon Martin supporters move on? Doesn't look like it.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7677 Jul 18, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
Zimmerman Verdict:
I'll bet the Camm Haters HATE the verdict. Sure there are differences. Zimmerman was found Not Guilty, and David was found Guilty. But Camm was probably only found guilty because of the inadmissable evidence.
Do I think Zimmerman was guilty. Yes, of some degree of manslaughter.(I don't think that because you are losing a fight gives you a right to kill someone.) Did the State of FL prove its case? Well, obviously not. When the IT director from the state said that FL withheld evidence, That is enough cause for reasonable doubt for me.
Unless Boney comes on convincingly there is a good chance that there will either be a hung jury or a Not Guilty verdict, in the upcoming Camm trial. Then, hopefully the Camm Family and all the Camm Haters can move on, with the rest of their lives.
If Travon would of killed Zimmerman you wouldn't of heard a word about it. Blacks been killing whites for decades now and you don't see Al Sharpton or Obongo doing anything about it. People are getting tired of being brutalized by this race. Zimmerman defended himself and the Africians don't like it. Cry me a river. Just another excuse for them to loot and rob some more. If I had a son he would of looked like George Zimmerman.
Mrs Beasley son

Harrisburg, PA

#7678 Jul 21, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
If Travon would of killed Zimmerman you wouldn't of heard a word about it. Blacks been killing whites for decades now and you don't see Al Sharpton or Obongo doing anything about it. People are getting tired of being brutalized by this race. Zimmerman defended himself and the Africians don't like it. Cry me a river. Just another excuse for them to loot and rob some more. If I had a son he would of looked like George Zimmerman.
Speaking of blacks killing whites where were Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackass, Obongo, Spike Lee, and the Miami Heat when Charles Boney killed 2 white kids and a mother. If you said they didn't care you are correct. Martin got shot because he attacked a man, the Camm family got murdered because of a 11 time convicted felon thief,

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7679 Jul 22, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
Zimmerman Verdict:
It's those subtle differences like guilty v/s not guilty that make all the difference. "Camm was probably only found guilty because of inadmissable evidence" lol, you are a moron.
Do I think Zimmerman was guilty. Yes, of some degree of manslaughter.(I don't think that because you are losing a fight gives you a right to kill someone.)
Nobody asked and even less people care what you think.
Did the State of FL prove its case? Well, obviously not. When the IT director from the state said that FL withheld evidence, That is enough cause for reasonable doubt for me.
You are a whiny little bytch aren't you?

Location hidden

#7680 Jul 22, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> It's those subtle differences like guilty v/s not guilty that make all the difference. "Camm was probably only found guilty because of inadmissable evidence" lol, you are a moron.
<quoted text> Nobody asked and even less people care what you think.
<quoted text> You are a whiny little bytch aren't you?
It's more likely that those obvious pieces of evidence that were not allowed,'lost' evidence, and unchecked evidence, was what led to David being found guilty. When the decision is overturned, it's back to being 'innocent til proven guilty'- nothing subtle about that. It is really nice we all have the right to say what we think in this country, even you. People can even say abusive racial opinions and get away with it, or maybe they could get (deleted), or fired. Why is it ok for blacks to refer to whites as 'crackers'. But if a white uses the n word their whole life is ruined. I personally don't think either should be used ever, but there does seem to be a double standard. I don't believe we, any race, should harass each other. They are God given rights, not man made rights. Yeah Beasley,'that black race' should really stop treating us whites badly, shame on them.
Mrs Beasley son

Harrisburg, PA

#7681 Jul 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>It's more likely that those obvious pieces of evidence that were not allowed,'lost' evidence, and unchecked evidence, was what led to David being found guilty. When the decision is overturned, it's back to being 'innocent til proven guilty'- nothing subtle about that. It is really nice we all have the right to say what we think in this country, even you. People can even say abusive racial opinions and get away with it, or maybe they could get (deleted), or fired. Why is it ok for blacks to refer to whites as 'crackers'. But if a white uses the n word their whole life is ruined. I personally don't think either should be used ever, but there does seem to be a double standard. I don't believe we, any race, should harass each other. They are God given rights, not man made rights. Yeah Beasley,'that black race' should really stop treating us whites badly, shame on them.
The numbers never lie. If it were a black shooter defending himself against a white man you would of never heard of it.
I unlike yourself are not afraid of THEM. I have been around long enough to make an adult choice to stay as far away as possible from the African race. I don't care for the culture or their beliefs. I don't use the N-word nor do I discriminate. I go by what I've witnessed in my lifetime and that is my individual right. If you keep getting bit over and over by German Shepard's you tend to keep away from that certain breed. Glad your experience was great. I know the Camm family's wasn't.
Mrs Beasley son

Harrisburg, PA

#7682 Jul 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>You're comment to x was that David is probably not innocent, yet you see reasonable doubt. You know David doesn't have to prove innocence. I have read that Boney denied knowing David, he was 'threatened' with possibly getting death, the tape was not rolling, some time lapsed - then suddenly Boney was giving David guns, and, according to Boney, David killed his family. x - you say I'm lazy about doing my 'investigating'. I don't look up the source every time I make a reference. Try reading Camm vs. state, or media reports.
Seriously, you're about 5 years behind everybody else. Tell us something we don't already know. Pick a side and go with it. Stop trying to be like BOB. We all know Bobs deal, he could care less about innocence or guilt he just wants a reasonable bail until a decision is made you on the other hand have flipped flopped more times then Auggie's epileptic sister.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7683 Jul 22, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Opportunity for reasonable doubt went out the window 2 trials ago. It all boils down to blood spatter or blood transfer. We all know 7 dots of blood are not spatter. Shooting 3 people from 4ft away and only having 7 dots of blood tells the story and that was before we all found out about Charles Broney. Enter Charles and who ever voted to convict David Camm should be feeling pretty sick right now.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7684 Jul 23, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>It's more likely that those obvious pieces of evidence that were not allowed,'lost' evidence, and unchecked evidence, was what led to David being found guilty. When the decision is overturned, it's back to being 'innocent til proven guilty'- nothing subtle about that. It is really nice we all have the right to say what we think in this country, even you. People can even say abusive racial opinions and get away with it, or maybe they could get (deleted), or fired. Why is it ok for blacks to refer to whites as 'crackers'. But if a white uses the n word their whole life is ruined. I personally don't think either should be used ever, but there does seem to be a double standard. I don't believe we, any race, should harass each other. They are God given rights, not man made rights. Yeah Beasley,'that black race' should really stop treating us whites badly, shame on them.
Nobody cares about your opinion. You are a dumbass.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7685 Jul 23, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Opportunity for reasonable doubt went out the window 2 trials ago. It all boils down to blood spatter or blood transfer. We all know 7 dots of blood are not spatter. Shooting 3 people from 4ft away and only having 7 dots of blood tells the story and that was before we all found out about Charles Broney. Enter Charles and who ever voted to convict David Camm should be feeling pretty sick right now.
I feel fine.
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7686 Jul 24, 2013

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7687 Jul 24, 2013
Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/2291 9812/david-camm
Poor Davie boi looks like he has AIDS.

We can only hope.
Bobbyc 1938

Burlington, WI

#7688 Jul 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead-beat-dad May 25 intheknow 2
magenn mangels (Dec '15) May 20 Hmmmmm 11
Wondering May 19 Tampons R Us 2
Anyone want to talk about sex? May 19 Tampons R Us 24
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... May 15 Anon 169
Manny E May 9 Thank u 3
Loves Truck & Travel Center (Aug '16) Aug '16 Customer 1

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance