Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,254
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Full Story
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7641 May 25, 2013
The people who could of done the right thing will be judged by the ultimate God. Believing in one's guilt is one thing. But knowing an innocent man is in jail because of your greed is another.

It's getting hot in here.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7642 May 27, 2013
Pha Q wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the (ISP)?
I meant ISC (Indiana Supreme Court).
Pha Q

Harrisburg, PA

#7643 May 28, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>I meant ISC (Indiana Supreme Court).
That was a rhetorical question. I know what you meant. You just don't always know what you mean.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7644 May 28, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 13 years of sifting evidence, scenario's, and lets not forget the prosecutions ever changing theories. The man got railroaded. A rush to judgement. What's worst then Camm doing time is the fact that these prosecutors choose not to do the right thing for the sake of their own personal gain. Stay tuned. This is not over by a long shot. If and I say if, Camm is found not guilty you will see a couple of people on trial for corruption. It's a corrupt area with corrupt prosecutors. But Mr. 007 sometimes common sense is to much for people like yourself to grasp. The evidence alone proves Camm didn't do it yet you still want to believe in a corrupt system that says he did.
Bahahahaha, you are already padding the excuses for WHEN he gets convicted for a third time.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7645 May 28, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha, you are already padding the excuses for WHEN he gets convicted for a third time.
No excuses fruitcake. Camm walks. With no fabricated evidence allowed in this trial Davey Boi as you prefer to call him will be in a wrongful conviction lawsuit. Can't wait! Get some Orville Redenbauchers because the show is about to begin.
Also did you know that the (ISP) overturned Camms convictions. Yeah! And if you don't believe me see 007 post. He knows everything.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7646 May 28, 2013
Heard Charles Boney is coming out with a line of Hot sauce's. He has one called friction, one called more friction and a third called OUCH!
I also heard all proceeds are going to be donated to the salvation army to distribute more drop boxes in high crime area's.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7647 May 29, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses fruitcake. Camm walks. With no fabricated evidence allowed in this trial Davey Boi as you prefer to call him will be in a wrongful conviction lawsuit. Can't wait! Get some Orville Redenbauchers because the show is about to begin.
Also did you know that the (ISP) overturned Camms convictions. Yeah! And if you don't believe me see 007 post. He knows everything.
See, you are padding the excuses. You are already saying that the evidence that will be used to convict him a third time is fabricated. You know Davey boi will be wearing lipstick and saying "yes boss" the rest of his life.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7648 Jun 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you are padding the excuses. You are already saying that the evidence that will be used to convict him a third time is fabricated. You know Davey boi will be wearing lipstick and saying "yes boss" the rest of his life.
Got to give u props. All the Camm supporters ran off this site. I'm here to stay. Still talk with him and have no doubt about his
being innocent. That being said give the womanizer a fair trial and he will be doing your sister in the near future. Peace

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7649 Jun 14, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to give u props. All the Camm supporters ran off this site. I'm here to stay. Still talk with him and have no doubt about his
being innocent. That being said give the womanizer a fair trial and he will be doing your sister in the near future. Peace
As much as I would like to take credit for that, I prefer to think they decided that cheering on a convicted murdered and alleged child molester was in bad taste. You have drank the kool-aid so you aren't ever going to accept what he is. However, you keep fighting the good fight. There's a much bigger chance he will kill you and your family than there is of him doing my sister. After all, I'm sure you will give him a place to lay his head while your kids are sleeping.

Mother of they year right thar
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7650 Jun 24, 2013
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7651 Jun 25, 2013
Hmmm

Noblesville, IN

#7652 Jul 4, 2013
I see that Uncle Sam is asking people show up in full force at the next hearing and to send cards to David to show him how supported he is. Also love that he includes instructions on how to send $$$ to David. This family is a piece of work.
Politically incorrect

United States

#7653 Jul 4, 2013
If this were you or I we'd be in prison by now. Cops are arrogant and abusive, you idiots are in denial. Guilty as charged!
camm supporter

Lady Lake, FL

#7654 Jul 6, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
I see that Uncle Sam is asking people show up in full force at the next hearing and to send cards to David to show him how supported he is. Also love that he includes instructions on how to send $$$ to David. This family is a piece of work.
Yeah how horrible to support the innocent. I'm sure a few bucks in his cash account makes this13 years in jail a great big party for him. He can celebrate with ring dings and some mennon aftershave

The peiceof work is stan levco who is trying to ruin a third trial with bogus child molestation BS. When will the local press go after these corrupt prosecutors
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7655 Jul 6, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah how horrible to support the innocent. I'm sure a few bucks in his cash account makes this13 years in jail a great big party for him. He can celebrate with ring dings and some mennon aftershave
The peiceof work is stan levco who is trying to ruin a third trial with bogus child molestation BS. When will the local press go after these corrupt prosecutors
This is a worst sham job then when boss hog ran Hazzard county. Camm spends 13 years in jail for a crime Charles Boney committed and was found guilty of. Camm will be out by the 3 game of the regular NFL season. Go Colts

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7656 Jul 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a worst sham job then when boss hog ran Hazzard county. Camm spends 13 years in jail for a crime Charles Boney committed and was found guilty of. Camm will be out by the 3 game of the regular NFL season. Go Colts
Do you know what 13 years of prison for David Camm is? A good start.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7657 Jul 8, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your retarded ass THINKS he is innocent doesn't mean he is. He is in prison. Nuff said
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7658 Jul 8, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what 13 years of prison for David Camm is? A good start.
Not Bad. Probably one of your best.
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

#7659 Jul 8, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your retarded ass THINKS he is innocent doesn't mean he is. He is in prison. Nuff said
He is probably Not innocent. But, he should not be in jail since he was convicted with inadmissable evidence.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7660 Jul 8, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is probably Not innocent. But, he should not be in jail since he was convicted with inadmissable evidence.
So what are the aspects of the trial that make you think he is "probably" guilty. The fact he was a womanizer - must mean he's a killer ??; the fact he,(with Kim's knowledge), bought additional insurance - must mean David's a killer??; the fact that he asked someone to clean the scene - must mean he's a killer??; the fact he called Kim's work to let them know she had been killed - must mean he killed her,(I believe there was a question as to who brought up her $)??; backspatter that deposited on a strand of Jill's hair did not fly through the air and dry - it (could possibly have) transferred INTO the open weave of David's shirt when he leaned in to retrieve Bradley to give him cpr,(the shirt was old and had been flopping around for two hours while David was playing ball, and the weave could easily have stretched slightly open to allow the tiny little dots of blood to enter into the inner threads of the weave).. There is nothing to show there was any connection between David and Boney. David's bullets were not the same brand as the one's found at the scene. Boney has denied knowing David, and has admitted to being at the scene, and that he brought a gun to the scene wrapped in a sweatshirt. His story ties in truth with lies, including bits of what he has learned about the case to sound more believable. I see reasonable doubt in David's guilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kevin & billy 3 hr hello 1
looking for liz leonard (Jul '08) 4 hr hello 2
the music thread (Feb '12) Mon Musikologist 32
Horny girl in need of help Sun Wildand18 1
Brittney from.Sellersburg Sep 28 justcurious 1
Bushmans Sep 26 Just Me 1
sherri smith Sep 26 will smith 3
Memphis Dating

more search filters

less search filters