Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8252 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7627 May 17, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's dead because you are the only moron left alive that thinks he is innocent. It's ok though. You have a right to be stupid.
Apparently the supreme court of Indiana also thinks so.

It's ok though. You have a right to be Auggie's anal canal.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7628 May 17, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, just because some loser attorney manages to get them overturned on technicalities doesn't mean the Supreme Court agrees with you buttercup.

Auggie is a child. Auggies mom though, wowser!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7629 May 18, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
A man just shot his wife and 2 children at point blank range and has only 7 dots of blood on him. Good luck. What more needs to be said.
So Boney gets up and says there was no conspiracy, he didn't know there was supposed to be murders. So conspiracy is off the table. Big win there. None of Boney's priors, or bad behavior, or intimidating comments will be heard by the jury, unless they've changed that. Witnesses can still say they think Jill was abused (or molested), just can't say David did it. Must not have worked last time when David's attorneys tried to indicate someone else did that. Those seven dots have always been a part of the equation, so what's your point. Would be nice if the attorney's argued someone else did these murders, he has been found guilty, David had nothing to do with it, the dots are just transfer, nothing else need be said.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7630 May 21, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>So Boney gets up and says there was no conspiracy, he didn't know there was supposed to be murders. So conspiracy is off the table. Big win there. None of Boney's priors, or bad behavior, or intimidating comments will be heard by the jury, unless they've changed that. Witnesses can still say they think Jill was abused (or molested), just can't say David did it. Must not have worked last time when David's attorneys tried to indicate someone else did that. Those seven dots have always been a part of the equation, so what's your point. Would be nice if the attorney's argued someone else did these murders, he has been found guilty, David had nothing to do with it, the dots are just transfer, nothing else need be said.
Doesn't matter what Boney says there was no conspiracy. Evidence of Boney's presents will be brought into this trial. Boney was found guilty. There was no proof of a molestation and this is a murder trial not a molestation case. You're correct David Camm was found guilty twice yet aquitted twice. Wonder why? So my point has always remained the same 7 dots is not HVIS. Maybe you haven't noticed but a lot has changed. Charles Boney was in that garage. His palm print, shirt and DNA will be brought into this trial. I just made my point. Could it be anymore clearer to you.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7631 May 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do'nt believe it. You can't make Boney out to be a complete idiot in one comment then an evil mastermind the next. Camm played just as big of a role in the murders as Boney. You just aren't smart enough to believe it. Believe it.
Sorry Boney's not an idiot. He only got busted 13 time for vicious crimes against women. This would be the perfect person for Camm to conspire to kill his family with. If Camm would of planned this I'm sure Charles would of been an all star choice. What idiot would leave there shirt at a crime scene? Answer Charles Boney. Remember he still claims it went into a salvation army drop box. Now we all know this is where the Camms did there shopping. Speaking of shopping maybe you could find a brain at the salvation army and take that @sshole fly 007 with you
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7632 May 21, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>So Boney gets up and says there was no conspiracy, he didn't know there was supposed to be murders. So conspiracy is off the table. Big win there. None of Boney's priors, or bad behavior, or intimidating comments will be heard by the jury, unless they've changed that. Witnesses can still say they think Jill was abused (or molested), just can't say David did it. Must not have worked last time when David's attorneys tried to indicate someone else did that. Those seven dots have always been a part of the equation, so what's your point. Would be nice if the attorney's argued someone else did these murders, he has been found guilty, David had nothing to do with it, the dots are just transfer, nothing else need be said.
Why was a 11 time convicted felon out on the streets of Indiana? Maybe you need to go back to the starting point, drinks some ginka and stimulate some brain matter. Doesn't take much to read the dots on the shirt, palm print, DNA, shoe's on vehicle, previous record and them damn 45 different stories. I know I know lets give the homie a break. He was a dumb kid with no father and just a product of his environment. Hope you feel the same way when some thug is sticking it to you daughter.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7633 May 21, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Boney's not an idiot. He only got busted 13 time for vicious crimes against women. This would be the perfect person for Camm to conspire to kill his family with. If Camm would of planned this I'm sure Charles would of been an all star choice. What idiot would leave there shirt at a crime scene? Answer Charles Boney. Remember he still claims it went into a salvation army drop box. Now we all know this is where the Camms did there shopping. Speaking of shopping maybe you could find a brain at the salvation army and take that @sshole fly 007 with you
I have said it before and I will say it again. I am not here to solve an already solved case. That's been done, twice now. Camm did it. Next time you're on the phone with him, tell him I say hi and I can't want to meet him.
Pha Q

Harrisburg, PA

#7635 May 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Why don't you just go and suck Boney's cockadoodle already.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7636 May 23, 2013
Pha Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go and suck Boney's cockadoodle already.
That's just silly. She isn't in prison. Camm however.....

Location hidden

#7637 May 23, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get the indication, just because the ISP overturned the verdicts because they found reasons he didn't get a fair trial, that they think he is innocent. If anything, because of the list of things mentioned in the appeal, it seems to be just the opposite -(we have to think they are doing this because of how the law applies to it). They seem to think it's possible that another jury could still find David guilty and that's why the state is allowed to retry him. How in the world do you get the idea that I'm for Boney in any way. The Judge in David's second trial was not convinced that David and Boney knew each other. He did not think the state proved that point. And yet, Boney seems to have some people convinced he was the person who just delivered a gun or two to David and had nothing to do with the murders.

Location hidden

#7638 May 23, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what Boney says there was no conspiracy. Evidence of Boney's presents will be brought into this trial. Boney was found guilty. There was no proof of a molestation and this is a murder trial not a molestation case. You're correct David Camm was found guilty twice yet aquitted twice. Wonder why? So my point has always remained the same 7 dots is not HVIS. Maybe you haven't noticed but a lot has changed. Charles Boney was in that garage. His palm print, shirt and DNA will be brought into this trial. I just made my point. Could it be anymore clearer to you.
I said Boney was found guilty, I wasn't talking about David. Just another case of how you have misunderstood my comments. Charles Boney IS on camera admitting he was in the garage, and that he took the sweatshirt there that night. Hopefully that can be used, will convince a jury David wasn't there, and the blood is transfer.
Pha Q

Harrisburg, PA

#7639 May 24, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you get the indication, just because the ISP overturned the verdicts because they found reasons he didn't get a fair trial, that they think he is innocent. If anything, because of the list of things mentioned in the appeal, it seems to be just the opposite -(we have to think they are doing this because of how the law applies to it). They seem to think it's possible that another jury could still find David guilty and that's why the state is allowed to retry him. How in the world do you get the idea that I'm for Boney in any way. The Judge in David's second trial was not convinced that David and Boney knew each other. He did not think the state proved that point. And yet, Boney seems to have some people convinced he was the person who just delivered a gun or two to David and had nothing to do with the murders.
What is the (ISP)?
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7640 May 24, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you get the indication, just because the ISP overturned the verdicts because they found reasons he didn't get a fair trial, that they think he is innocent. If anything, because of the list of things mentioned in the appeal, it seems to be just the opposite -(we have to think they are doing this because of how the law applies to it). They seem to think it's possible that another jury could still find David guilty and that's why the state is allowed to retry him. How in the world do you get the idea that I'm for Boney in any way. The Judge in David's second trial was not convinced that David and Boney knew each other. He did not think the state proved that point. And yet, Boney seems to have some people convinced he was the person who just delivered a gun or two to David and had nothing to do with the murders.
Almost 13 years of sifting evidence, scenario's, and lets not forget the prosecutions ever changing theories. The man got railroaded. A rush to judgement. What's worst then Camm doing time is the fact that these prosecutors choose not to do the right thing for the sake of their own personal gain. Stay tuned. This is not over by a long shot. If and I say if, Camm is found not guilty you will see a couple of people on trial for corruption. It's a corrupt area with corrupt prosecutors. But Mr. 007 sometimes common sense is to much for people like yourself to grasp. The evidence alone proves Camm didn't do it yet you still want to believe in a corrupt system that says he did.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7641 May 25, 2013
The people who could of done the right thing will be judged by the ultimate God. Believing in one's guilt is one thing. But knowing an innocent man is in jail because of your greed is another.

It's getting hot in here.

Location hidden

#7642 May 27, 2013
Pha Q wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the (ISP)?
I meant ISC (Indiana Supreme Court).
Pha Q

Harrisburg, PA

#7643 May 28, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>I meant ISC (Indiana Supreme Court).
That was a rhetorical question. I know what you meant. You just don't always know what you mean.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7644 May 28, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 13 years of sifting evidence, scenario's, and lets not forget the prosecutions ever changing theories. The man got railroaded. A rush to judgement. What's worst then Camm doing time is the fact that these prosecutors choose not to do the right thing for the sake of their own personal gain. Stay tuned. This is not over by a long shot. If and I say if, Camm is found not guilty you will see a couple of people on trial for corruption. It's a corrupt area with corrupt prosecutors. But Mr. 007 sometimes common sense is to much for people like yourself to grasp. The evidence alone proves Camm didn't do it yet you still want to believe in a corrupt system that says he did.
Bahahahaha, you are already padding the excuses for WHEN he gets convicted for a third time.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7645 May 28, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha, you are already padding the excuses for WHEN he gets convicted for a third time.
No excuses fruitcake. Camm walks. With no fabricated evidence allowed in this trial Davey Boi as you prefer to call him will be in a wrongful conviction lawsuit. Can't wait! Get some Orville Redenbauchers because the show is about to begin.
Also did you know that the (ISP) overturned Camms convictions. Yeah! And if you don't believe me see 007 post. He knows everything.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7646 May 28, 2013
Heard Charles Boney is coming out with a line of Hot sauce's. He has one called friction, one called more friction and a third called OUCH!
I also heard all proceeds are going to be donated to the salvation army to distribute more drop boxes in high crime area's.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7647 May 29, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses fruitcake. Camm walks. With no fabricated evidence allowed in this trial Davey Boi as you prefer to call him will be in a wrongful conviction lawsuit. Can't wait! Get some Orville Redenbauchers because the show is about to begin.
Also did you know that the (ISP) overturned Camms convictions. Yeah! And if you don't believe me see 007 post. He knows everything.
See, you are padding the excuses. You are already saying that the evidence that will be used to convict him a third time is fabricated. You know Davey boi will be wearing lipstick and saying "yes boss" the rest of his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for help 22 hr Helpneeded 1
Anyone know about kilijha mann Sun Jus say 12
Burgulary Fri Eddie white of au... 6
Sellersburg Police (Sep '07) Apr 17 Small Town Girl 38
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... (Mar '17) Apr 16 Gary johnson 153
Church vgr (Oct '17) Apr 15 Attorney 2
LooKing for a place. Apr 15 ASAP 3

Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages