Why are there so many Mexicans in Cha...

Why are there so many Mexicans in Charlestown?

Posted in the Memphis Forum

Since: Dec 12

Evansville, IN

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Are they even legal? And who keeps hiring them? Seems like they live in deplorable conditions in the old projects and some rich business owners are taking advantage of them and others.
get real fool

Charlestown, IN

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Low income housing is abudant
Legal

Whitestown, IN

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Take away minimum wage and it gives owners no incentive to hire illegals. Why are so many in "Clarks-vegas"? They have taken over that town. It's all the apartments..endless sea of apartments.
normalperson

Jenkintown, PA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
I hate Mexicans and Mexico.
haha

Malden, MO

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Get a life! Maybe Mexicans hate u! God made us all the same! We all bleed red u dumbas$!

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Because the rent in what is known as " the old projects is so blow" and most all of them are duplexes and whole families can rent both sides and live there by the dozens. All of the stores, Jay-c, family dollar,dollar general, fast foods and other places for employment and shopping needs are within walking distance.
old man

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2015
those d#m wet backs are doing jobs that whites and blacks people willnt do because there ether to lazy or think there to good to do todays genrasion wouldnt have made it in the 50s-60s-70s life doesnt care if you eat or live just get off your butts and go to work to run them back across the border
sizemoreg

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2016
old man wrote:
those d#m wet backs are doing jobs that whites and blacks people willnt do because there ether to lazy or think there to good to do todays genrasion wouldnt have made it in the 50s-60s-70s life doesnt care if you eat or live just get off your butts and go to work to run them back across the border
Because the HALL family owns 3/4 of the projects, and they can charge by the person, for rent. Mo money Fo dem.......... and the families that farm.....can get free low pay work, but that is because there are so many lazy ass people that live in Clark Conty. OH I ain't working for that much, my old lady can make more money off welfare than that, and I can lay my ass up in the house and be a lazy Mo'Fo.......... who got a pill
old man

London, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2016
sizemoreg wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the HALL family owns 3/4 of the projects, and they can charge by the person, for rent. Mo money Fo dem.......... and the families that farm.....can get free low pay work, but that is because there are so many lazy ass people that live in Clark Conty. OH I ain't working for that much, my old lady can make more money off welfare than that, and I can lay my ass up in the house and be a lazy Mo'Fo.......... who got a pill
the halls own so much because they got off there butts and worked for what they have instead of sitting on there a$$ like your doing if you dont like it then get the he$$ out you lazy bast. and take that wefare beoch with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to talk about sex? Wed Anonymous 43
S. Wilkerson&M.Roland Wed Hahaha 3
Divorce attorney Aug 12 Help 3
News MCDONALD: Utica police force is too big for tow... (Jul '07) Aug 9 Vote Democrat 4
What ever happened to Glenn Murphy's Gay son is... (Jun '13) Aug 8 Vote Democrat 4
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... Aug 8 Concerned 138
News Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Aug 3 Jacob Payne 37

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages