Melvindale Detective sues Police Chief
truthful

Lincoln Park, MI

#81 Feb 9, 2009
dan cadez is on oxicotin and or percocet. The Chieg knows it. Dan has written bad checks at local party stores. Dan gets special treatment from his brother.All the officers know what is going on. The chief is the biggest joke Downriver.
truthful

Lincoln Park, MI

#82 Feb 9, 2009
JayHag wrote:
I am tired of sticking up for this town and it's leaders. I experienced a great injustice at the hands of the so called Christians from the DCCC recently and they are truly dirty. I am a religious person myself and find thier actions to be hipocritical. Without going to great detail I warn ALL in Melvindale be careful!!! If you say anything about a member of the cult they will come after you. They have lawyers, cops, and councilmen. This is no joke, they do whatever they want!!! I was so proud of this city for so long, but now I see it for what it is, a corrupt government ran by a political machine possing as a church.
I am not perfect but I will admit my faults and shortcommings, not like the cult. They seem to have forgotten "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" I am so glad I am moving from this corrupt city as it fals apart. Good luck to all that I leave behind and watch your backs.
at least one of the city attorney's attends the cult
Chieg

Lincoln Park, MI

#83 Feb 10, 2009
truthful wrote:
dan cadez is on oxicotin and or percocet. The Chieg knows it. Dan has written bad checks at local party stores. Dan gets special treatment from his brother.All the officers know what is going on. The chief is the biggest joke Downriver.
Internet sissy boy, the way you spell what are you on ? If I told you once I'm going to tell you again don't eat the big white mint in the toilet.
so what

Taylor, MI

#85 Feb 10, 2009
truthful wrote:
<quoted text>
at least one of the city attorney's attends the cult
the attorney is Joe Couvreur

Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobilijak P.C
2915 Biddle Ste.200
Wyandotte Mich 48192
so what

Taylor, MI

#86 Feb 10, 2009
truthful wrote:
Everyone say AMEN
retire

Taylor, MI

#88 Feb 12, 2009
sarge your a skinny old man with drug problem. You are useless , a has been , you could'nt catch a criminal if your job depended it. just retire your brother wont always been there for you when you screw up. Do Melvindale a favor and go away on your crack cloud. Judges are tied of your lies and officers are are tired of doing your job for you. Your old and washed up "GET IT".
where are they

Taylor, MI

#89 Feb 13, 2009
Hey Chief Cadez did your brother sell the new police cars for drugs and your trying to cover it up again. If not where are they ??????????
City Hall Terrace

Taylor, MI

#90 Feb 15, 2009
I just found out that the City Hall Terrace is an upgrade from coogan terrace, yes it is just located seconds from the mayors own office door,you just drop off your helpless love one and the secretary does the rest.call to make RSVP before all of the space is filled from family members, I heard it is first come first serve.Good Luck!!!
DID YOU KNOW

Taylor, MI

#91 Feb 16, 2009
1. The Chief of police Rick Cadez and city Administrator Paul LaManes wants to eliminate 43 items from the police contract basically eliminating a full time PD (union busting)

2.City hall interior is being painted by a member of the mayor and police chiefs church the same painter that painted the mayors and chiefs house when it caught fire.

3. There is no invoice or bids for the painting work. The city is saying they have no money but can paint the interior of city hall bacause the walls dont match the floors.

4. The mayors mother needs to be watched all the time so she is dropped off at City hall everyday and the mayors secetary watches her in the mayors office. The mayor only works one day a week (mondays)and the secetary works 5 days a week.

5. The mayor secetary ran for city council and lost then was given the secetary job by the mayor with no quilifications at all. By the way she also goes to the mayors church.

6. Taxpayers are paying for all of this

7. Thanks rick and valerie
lauri

Dearborn, MI

#92 Feb 21, 2009
we need to get rick his wife and his brother and there kids out of city office they are makeing the city go under we have lost our schools already we live in the city and are kids go to school in southgate we that live her are going to pay for the lawsuit against the city i think rick sould pay out his ass for the lose of every thing he has done to the taft family taft is one of the best cops that melvindale has he dose everything by the books and rick dont like that rick sould be a detroit cop because he is just as corupt as they are taft cares about melvindale and the familys that live here we will do needs to be done to help taft get his job back
an insider

Lincoln Park, MI

#93 Feb 21, 2009
the 2009 budget gives all department heads a $1500 raise, retroactive for three years. Paul Lamannes asks the police unions for 43 concessions in current contract negotiations while planning on giving himself a $4500 raise. very interesting
truth comes out

Taylor, MI

#94 Feb 22, 2009
an insider wrote:
the 2009 budget gives all department heads a $1500 raise, retroactive for three years. Paul Lamannes asks the police unions for 43 concessions in current contract negotiations while planning on giving himself a $4500 raise. very interesting
all departments were asked to cut thier budget 5% so they factored in a raise for themselves in thier own budget. "Loophole". City council has done nothing they are all ass kissers for Valerie so all dept heads (Witte , Wilhelm , Cadez) get $1500 raise which is retroactive giving themselves a $4500 raise each. The city cries broke , Mayor rapes pension 1 , city then tries to take everything they can from the employees contract in a attempt to make a part time run city. This will effect every dept and service for the residents will go down you would be lucky to get somone out if your basements floods in the midddle of the night or on weekends. You will have other departments respond to assist us in a fire and same for the police officers dont expect a quick response from them. The mayor is destroying your city and watch and seee when her term is up how quick she moves out of Melvindale. The council and safety commission are blind and wont do anything to make things better and they have the chance when they band together. By the way Mr Henson I heard you got into a drunken bar fight and got beat up. You call yourself a safety commisioner. How long did it take you to pull out that badge rickie boy gave you when the police showed up. This is a person who sits up and makes decisions for the police and fire depts. and the employees for both depts. What a joke.
Look A Likes Do Count

Taylor, MI

#95 Feb 23, 2009
Doesn't Paul Lamanes already get a raise for being a Bee Gee look alike ?
retroactive

Taylor, MI

#96 Feb 25, 2009
truth comes out wrote:
<quoted text> all departments were asked to cut thier budget 5% so they factored in a raise for themselves in thier own budget. "Loophole". City council has done nothing they are all ass kissers for Valerie so all dept heads (Witte , Wilhelm , Cadez) get $1500 raise which is retroactive giving themselves a $4500 raise each. The city cries broke , Mayor rapes pension 1 , city then tries to take everything they can from the employees contract in a attempt to make a part time run city. This will effect every dept and service for the residents will go down you would be lucky to get somone out if your basements floods in the midddle of the night or on weekends. You will have other departments respond to assist us in a fire and same for the police officers dont expect a quick response from them. The mayor is destroying your city and watch and seee when her term is up how quick she moves out of Melvindale. The council and safety commission are blind and wont do anything to make things better and they have the chance when they band together. By the way Mr Henson I heard you got into a drunken bar fight and got beat up. You call yourself a safety commisioner. How long did it take you to pull out that badge rickie boy gave you when the police showed up. This is a person who sits up and makes decisions for the police and fire depts. and the employees for both depts. What a joke.
If this is retroactive is'nt retired Fire chief Wellman entitled to some retroactive money. Looks like the city going to pay again. Just give him his money or you will have to pay his attorney fees then he gets his money.
What

Saginaw, MI

#97 Feb 26, 2009
If you're in debt, how do you justify this, please rethink. Val just give rickie a big payoff before you get thrown out of office.
why

Taylor, MI

#98 Feb 27, 2009
why did the blog about Mr.Henson get erased, does the truth hurt like being punched in the eye.

lets not forget it was a drunken bar fight
Engine 51

Lincoln Park, MI

#99 Feb 27, 2009
retroactive wrote:
<quoted text> If this is retroactive is'nt retired Fire chief Wellman entitled to some retroactive money. Looks like the city going to pay again. Just give him his money or you will have to pay his attorney fees then he gets his money.
Why ?
MFD

Lincoln Park, MI

#100 Feb 27, 2009
retroactive wrote:
<quoted text> If this is retroactive is'nt retired Fire chief Wellman entitled to some retroactive money. Looks like the city going to pay again. Just give him his money or you will have to pay his attorney fees then he gets his money.
Retired, you mean fired ?
mfd

Saginaw, MI

#101 Feb 27, 2009
It's good to see you still read this crap and still are so angry. It's working. why don't you seek some help or are you the one that is already and your therapy isn't.
right is right

Taylor, MI

#102 Feb 27, 2009
MFD you guys got enough problems of your own if I were you guys I would just keep quiet. How many of you guys flunked the drug test getting caught with cocaine in your system. You guys want a raise so why should wellman be any diffrent. If he deserves the raise he should get it. The problem is with the administration they have seperate rules for diffrent people. Think about it you could be next if they want it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melvindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Downriver Cleaning Service (Nov '08) Wed Cleaner up Girl 4
Buses Stay Out DC May 14 Buses Stay Out DC 1
News Pastor claims racism after his house burns in L... May 4 25or6to4 2
Allen Park doctor charged with negligence loses... May 3 olddawg 1
Jesus Christ ( IS GOD ) REPENT (Mar '17) May 1 SINNERS REPENT 4
Muslims ( LAKE OF FIRE ) FOREVER (Mar '17) May 1 SINNERS REPENT 10
looking for May 1 DICK RYAN 1

Melvindale Jobs

Personal Finance

Melvindale Mortgages