Has he got out of jail yet

Has he got out of jail yet

Posted in the Melvin Forum

chester Herb Hunter

Harold, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I was just wondering if he got out of Jail yet.
one who knows

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
i realy dont think its any of your bussiness, thats whats wrong with melvin now to many nosey ass people, he will get out so get a life my name is roger if your going to get on here and run your mouth atleast have the balls to put your real name on here, herb is alot better person than you will ever be, get a life dont worry about herb he will be fine,
chester Herb Hunter

Harold, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Well just to let you know I'm the guys aunt that he killed from the hit and run so I do have the right to be nosey and ask questions.
one who knows

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
that still give you no right to be on here starting shit you nosey ass bitch, say more and see if your nasty ass dont end up in court. get a life
one who knows

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
herbs mother lives down the road from you just have the nerve to go ask her, lol i know you donthave the balls to thats why you hide on here she would tear your nosey ass head off and stick it up your fat lazzy ass. draw your check and keep your nose out of other peoples bussiness.
chester Herb Hunter

Harold, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Well I don't draw a check and I was just wondering about the guy. That is all I don't know anyone. So I do have the right to know what happened to him and how am I going to end up in court I never said anything wrong about him, I could but I won't.
chester Herb Hunter

Harold, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Another thing Alex was my life he was my nephew, so I was just wondering what happened to the man that didn't want to stop and check on someone that he hit I don't know him and don't care to ever meet him because of the anger that I have inside for him. I'm not saying anything wrong about him I just want to see justice for my nephew, which they were other people involved besides him that was in the car and didn't do anything either. another thing Alex is my business, so I haven't done anything wrong to take anyone to court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda hall (Jan '16) 6 hr SouthernStar 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Hbo 790
krishta 11 hr ligonman 4
add a word drop a word (Jan '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 131
Billy osborne Sun Solstace 2
West Garrett Music Thread (Apr '16) Sun Musikologist 4
FlatLine's Lasts Post Wins A Beaver 2 Sun Princess Hey 12

Melvin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melvin Mortgages