Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession

Nov 1, 2011 Full story: Patch.com 15

The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department .

Full Story
Mastoid of the day

Bellmore, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Dayna Tusa, of Mastic, was arrested in East Patchogue on Oct. 26 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the second degree and pos of drugs.
Watchman

Farmingville, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2014
June 24-Suffolk Arrest Report

Kimberly Dellamura, 35, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Bay Shore on June 20 charges of driving while ability impaired by drugs/alcohol: prior conviction in past 10 years and fourth degree grand larceny. 

Matthew Armanno, 27, of Centereach, was arrested in Smithtown on June 21 on a charge of operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs. 
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#3 Jun 26, 2014
I heard from a reliable source that Vodka Vick got arrested for DWI last Saturday night. Anyone else know if it is true?
f hole

East Moriches, NY

#5 Jun 26, 2014
Pee in the cup wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't fail a drug test. Owe were all secretly hoping you died but that not be the case. How was Italy?
man you're an idiot.
do us a favor, piss off already. nice that you wished someones death a hole.

Savannah, GA

#6 Jun 26, 2014
Pee in the cup wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't fail a drug test. Owe were all secretly hoping you died but that not be the case. How was Italy?
last time I was in Italy was back in 1989.

Welcome back really brady, who claims to always post under one name.
f hole

East Moriches, NY

#7 Jun 26, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>last time I was in Italy was back in 1989.
Welcome back really brady, who claims to always post under one name.
im not Brady you dumb$$. I was commenting to the OTHER idiot who was wishing, i can only assume Maura because she's in italy, her death. you know what? you can piss off also.

Savannah, GA

#8 Jun 26, 2014
f hole wrote:
<quoted text>im not Brady you dumb$$. I was commenting to the OTHER idiot who was wishing, i can only assume Maura because she's in italy, her death. you know what? you can piss off also.
you are the dumbass, I was responding to the post prior to yours. see the quoted text.
F hole

East Moriches, NY

#9 Jun 26, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>you are the dumbass, I was responding to the post prior to yours. see the quoted text.
fcuk off idiot. From Brady

Savannah, GA

#10 Jun 27, 2014
F hole wrote:
<quoted text>From Brady
brady is a dyke.

Savannah, GA

#12 Jun 27, 2014
thanks for the red X really Brady, it really proves you cant stay away.
Busted

Farmingville, NY

#14 Monday Oct 27
Arrests

Thomas Donohue, 30, of Holtsville, was arrested in Patchogue on Oct. 22 on three counts of third degree criminal sale of a controlled substance
Tyrone Moore, 27, of Holtsville, was arrested in Sayville on Oct. 21 on a charge of third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance
Veronica Finneran, 31, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Selden on Oct. 22 on six counts of second degree burglary
Guillermo Roblesdamian, 29, of Farmingville, was arrested in Farmingville on Oct. 20 on a charge of aggravated DWI
Michael Narbutas, 21, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Lake Ronkonkoma on Oct. 22 on a charge of first degree criminal contempt
Jennifer McGuigan, 29, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Lake Ronkonkoma on Oct. 18 on a charge of DWI-1st offense
Henry Reis, 39, of Farmingville, was arrested in Patchogue on Oct. 16 on a charge of third degree grand larceny
Antonio Viciana, 32, of Holtsville, was arrested in Holtsville on Oct. 18 on a charge of DWI-1st offense
Busted

Farmingville, NY

#15 Thursday Nov 6
Haley Shea, 29, of Lake Grove, was arrested in Patchogue on Oct. 31 on a charge of DWI-1st offense
David Melis, 58, of Holtsville, was arrested in Holtsville on Oct. 31 on a charge of fourth degree grand larceny
Thro dat stone

United States

#16 Thursday Nov 6
Who gives a fxxx.
Outem

Massapequa, NY

#17 Wednesday Nov 12
So much scum on the island

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#18 Thursday Nov 13
Outem wrote:
So much scum on the island
Hey Outem, you are so right. We should start with all the criminals in YOUR town...

http://www.massapequapost.com/common/police_n...

You are just a troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Save the Trees 1 hr Joe Krupinski 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 5 hr Bruser 2,348
A dog gets oxygen from the Wyandanch-Wheatley H... (Mar '11) Mon GladToBeOutOfLong... 12
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon Bruser 7,924
Review: Nyhandymannow.com (Feb '14) Mon Jonathan B 2
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's Nov 21 Steve 1
Cops: Woman drove intoxicated with child in car (Jan '08) Nov 16 CoffeeFreak 117

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:24 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:24AM