Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

. From WGN out of Chicago
What a beautiful story..........
I was driving home last night listening to a call-in program on WGN.

People were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.
Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley ...
you are the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House".
I almost ran off the road!
you never get it

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
. From WGN out of Chicago
What a beautiful story..........
I was driving home last night listening to a call-in program on WGN.
People were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.
Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley ...
you are the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House".
I almost ran off the road!
Hey at least the caller was being truthful, but I think he was being nice, Obama is much worst than any horses ass, liar, cheat, thief, anti-American, poser comes to mind just to start with.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

obama exploded when Mi­chelle refused to cancel her pricey getaway – even after White House advisers warned him that the first couple’s six-year string of extravagant vacations had already drained the U.S. Trea­sury of a whopping $150 million in tax­payers’ money.
Instead of postpon­ing her trip, a furious Michelle – still seeth­ing over the embarrassing “selfie” Barack recently snapped with a leggy blonde head of state – announced that she was taking her mother along for company.
She further declared that she didn’t want reporters covering her activities overseas.

Someone please explain to me why Marian Robinson lives in the White House and travels onthe taxpayers dime?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

First it is e-mails and now the National Enquirer for information?

I pity my GOP.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
First it is e-mails and now the National Enquirer for information?
I pity my GOP.
I have more faith in the integrity of the National Enquirer than I do CBS ABC or the NY Times, information comes from many places, not just the main stream media pablum, may I remind you the esteemed Enquirer saved this nation from John Edwards, the sleeze ball candidate, while the rest were giving that douchebag a pass. I read everything, including the liberal leftist drivel that you read.

Why does the old battleaxe Robinson live on our dime at the White House, why does she get to travel the world for free, is she the Queen Mother?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more faith in the integrity of the National Enquirer than I do CBS ABC or the NY Times.......
Of course you do. That is why we Republicans keep losing elections.

Viva Estúpido!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

All the way to rack and ruin of a once great nation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
All the way to rack and ruin of a once great nation.
Yes, yes....

We Republicans have been doing that since the 1980's, serving our master the almighty corporate dollar.

Ever wonder how I have $102 million in my IRA when the limit for the little people is $6,500 a year?

Hee hee....

Time to build another underground garage in my beach house!

¡Viva la Plutocracia!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Holder & Obama, perfect pair: one doesn't ENFORCE the law and the other doesn't OBEY the law.

Obama admin scrambled more resources to save an endangered tortoise than to save an endangered ambassador.

If 12 million new immigrants from Mexico will help the US economy, why didn’t they help the Mexican economy before they left?

obama couldn't even invade Nevada, Putin must be laughing his ass off in fear of obama.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes....
Ever wonder how I have $102 million in my IRA when the limit for the little people is $6,500 a year?
Hee hee....
Time to build another underground garage in my beach house!
¡Viva la Plutocracia!
You probably earned it, unlike the democrats that steal it, Obamanista.
Herbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

I support those who advocate medical marijuana in NY State. It would boost our economy and there's plenty of farmland upstate for growing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Herbie wrote:
I support those who advocate medical marijuana in NY State. It would boost our economy and there's plenty of farmland upstate for growing.
Bob wrote:
I support those who support medical marijuana in NY State. It would boost our economy especially for upstate NY farmers.
Bad Parents wrote:
<quoted text>
your an idiot. just a few minutes ago you are posting on a thread warning people who are talking about kids being charged with marijuana, and now you are condoning it. you are making a fool of yourself herbie.
You support being a troll, it seems.
Get a life

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You support being a troll, it seems.
PCKB. I made 6 posts. One on each thread. Your 31,113 posts = super troll, psychotic stalker and addict. Please seek professional help.
Bad Parents

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>PCKB. I made 6 posts. One on each thread. Your 31,113 posts = super troll, psychotic stalker and addict. Please seek professional help.
It's the other way around. You are the one who needs help. Postorium is on here discussing political issues and opinions and you are on here for other reasons and using different names and locations each time. You need to stop and get professional help... Herbie, Stan the Man, Bob, On the nob, and Get a life. I know why you are on here and what you are doing on here and you are being investigated right now. You are even trying to hide your sex...lol.... He isn't worth helping.
Bad Parents

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Positronium.. sorry
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Time to get the same ole crooked gang out of office!
ANYONE but Schumer!
Bills fan

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Bad Parents wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the other way around. You are the one who needs help. Postorium is on here discussing political issues and opinions and you are on here for other reasons and using different names and locations each time. You need to stop and get professional help... Herbie, Stan the Man, Bob, On the nob, and Get a life. I know why you are on here and what you are doing on here and you are being investigated right now. You are even trying to hide your sex...lol.... He isn't worth helping.
This is what happens when funding is cut for mental health programs. Poor schizophrenic souls like "Bad Parents" think Topix is talking to them. So very sad.
When Do We Quit

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Allowing the political leaders to slowly ebb away our constitutional rights? I am not just talking about the 2nd amendment here, am including the entire gambit of making regulations that curtail basis freedoms of speech , assemble , and general pursuit of happiness. We are being regulated to extinction. in so far as starting a business,(that's pursuit of happiness for me), movements are afoot to limit the size of groups that can get together. You can't not make any statements that are critical of any person or religion with out being called a bigot, especially if that person is not white or of the Muslim faith. You cannot not own real property any more, you just rent it from the government, try not paying taxes on your home or business and they take it away from you.. Earn money at your job, the government demands you give them a percentage. it not getting lower just higher.
The government in some areas. tells you what color you can paint your home, how high you can build a fence. The number of dogs you can own etc.... Seem silly HUH... just what are you going to say when the government tells you you must buy health insurance or the IRS will fine you,,,OH wait that has already happened what next...force you to ask permission to move... and ya know what its going to get worse.. when do we quit allowing our elected officials to do these kind of things to us??

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>PCKB. I made 6 posts. One on each thread. Your 31,113 posts = super troll, psychotic stalker and addict. Please seek professional help.
Try being true to yourself and post under just one name, not a herd of socks, chico.
yes

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Democrat. We need unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 43 min Lisa 1,570
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 2 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 12 hr Bruser 2,264
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats Thu Cat got your tongue 3
Review: Normandy Garden Apartments (Sep '08) Thu Billy Jonesa 18
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Jul 30 Bruser 7,860
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Jul 29 Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••