Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7198 Mar 27, 2014
Losers gonna hate wrote:
<quoted text>
The word fascism has been around since the 19th century. But I would not expect someone who does not know how to spell to know that.
Where in my statement did I say fascist was a new word? Distortion is another alinsky ploy to demonize an opponent, well studied by now , thanks to obama, the alinsky tricks only work with the uninformed, the choir that you and obama preach too.
liquid turd - diahrrea-

Gouverneur, NY

#7200 Mar 27, 2014
Twillner wrote:
Jews are behind liberalism and fascism. Saul Alinsky is a filthy heeb that hates white anglo protestant culture.
John Stewart-JEW
Dennis Prager-JEW
Rahm Emmanuel-JEW
Leon Trotsky-JEW
Nancy Pelosi-JEW
Watch Dr. David Duke on his YouTube channel to learn more! 14/88
a) whats a heeb? b) you sound like a major bozo kook. c) i thought 2010 was gone.
Losers gonna hate

Binghamton, NY

#7201 Mar 28, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in my statement did I say fascist was a new word? Distortion is another alinsky ploy to demonize an opponent, well studied by now , thanks to obama, the alinsky tricks only work with the uninformed, the choir that you and obama preach too.
If that is what the internet tells you to think you are free to think that. Personally, I would hate to live a life filled with paranoia and hatred.

Location hidden

#7203 Mar 28, 2014
Twillner wrote:
Jews are behind liberalism and fascism. Saul Alinsky is a filthy heeb that hates white anglo protestant culture.
John Stewart-JEW
Dennis Prager-JEW
Rahm Emmanuel-JEW
Leon Trotsky-JEW
Nancy Pelosi-JEW
Watch Dr. David Duke on his YouTube channel to learn more! 14/88
There is no counter necessary to your post, it speaks for itself. You are a vile rabid skunk. White, black or indifferent, it makes no difference to me what earthly body the progressive idealogue inhabits, it is the damage that his idealogy imposes on all of us that matters.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7204 Mar 28, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no counter necessary to your post, it speaks for itself. You are a vile rabid skunk. White, black or indifferent, it makes no difference to me what earthly body the progressive idealogue inhabits, it is the damage that his idealogy imposes on all of us that matters.
Well said....
Thank you.
Twillner

Newburgh, NY

#7205 Mar 28, 2014
Look up Genrikh Yagoda on Wikipedia. As head of the NKVD, he headed the Holodomor in Ukraine and the Soviet purges. A non-Russian and non-European, he headed the worst mass slaughter of white Europeans in history. His mass slaughter makes the Holocaust look like child's play. He, along with all his Commie bosses were Jews, loyal only to liberal Jewish ideals, and he was WORSE than Hitler. No wonder you've never heard of it, who do you think controls the media? The schools? The Colleges? The Government?

Wake up, America! Upstate NY did! Jews and communism are the enemies of mankind!
Tickets

Utica, NY

#7206 Mar 28, 2014
uscavsct wrote:
<quoted text>The unions were great back when work conditions were intolerable! That's the reason they were formed, but unions have become their own worse enemies and has made labor in the US so expensive, that companies have outsourced to cheaper labor intensive countries.
Unions have their place, but in many cases, they have overstepped their original intent and place. Unions should not be running the countries government through their paid politicians!
Wow, this is a post that actually says in some situations Unions might be helpful, but in others they are harmful. There is still hope. Some people can think for themselves.
Samurai Sausage

Rome, NY

#7207 Mar 28, 2014
JESUS
Vote

Ilion, NY

#7208 Mar 31, 2014
Vote!
waste of time

North Bangor, NY

#7210 Apr 1, 2014
anyone willing to except 9 dollars a hour to serve

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7212 Apr 1, 2014
waste of time wrote:
anyone willing to except 9 dollars a hour to serve
Serve where and for who?
jim

Gloversville, NY

#7213 Apr 1, 2014
i dont know got to look into the issues more
Mike Mancinie

Syosset, NY

#7216 Apr 2, 2014
Twillner wrote:
Look up Genrikh Yagoda on Wikipedia. As head of the NKVD, he headed the Holodomor in Ukraine and the Soviet purges. A non-Russian and non-European, he headed the worst mass slaughter of white Europeans in history. His mass slaughter makes the Holocaust look like child's play. He, along with all his Commie bosses were Jews, loyal only to liberal Jewish ideals, and he was WORSE than Hitler. No wonder you've never heard of it, who do you think controls the media? The schools? The Colleges? The Government?
Wake up, America! Upstate NY did! Jews and communism are the enemies of mankind!
TWILLNER YOU ARE RIGHT ON IT MY FRIEND THE JEWS OF AMERICA ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO TAKE OVER IN MY HOME TOWN OF MONROE WE DEAL WITH IT ON A DAILY BASIS, THERE IS NOT MUCH WE CAN DO BUT i DON'T LIKE WHATS GOING ON

Location hidden

#7217 Apr 2, 2014
Mike Mancinie wrote:
<quoted text>
TWILLNER YOU ARE RIGHT ON IT MY FRIEND THE JEWS OF AMERICA ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO TAKE OVER IN MY HOME TOWN OF MONROE WE DEAL WITH IT ON A DAILY BASIS, THERE IS NOT MUCH WE CAN DO BUT i DON'T LIKE WHATS GOING ON
Take a big bite of the obama feces sandwich and swallow.
leeches

Utica, NY

#7218 Apr 2, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a big bite of the obama feces sandwich and swallow.
Mrs Osama only has wasted 10 million taxpayer dollars on her person vacations.

Location hidden

#7219 Apr 2, 2014
leeches wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs Osama only has wasted 10 million taxpayer dollars on her person vacations.
Why does the taxpayer have to pay for MO mama living in the WH and traveling the world on the taxpayers dime, why doesn't michelle mama stay home and wash obarrys dirty boxer shorts?
Independent

Boonville, NY

#7220 Apr 2, 2014
I will vote for anyone not affiliated to the Republican or Democratic parties
columbo

Madisonville, KY

#7221 Apr 2, 2014
clinton
Skoll

Utica, NY

#7222 Apr 2, 2014
Vladimer Putin

Location hidden

#7223 Apr 2, 2014
Putin Hillary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 2 hr Lisa 1,617
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) 13 hr Worried 6
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 13 hr Bruser 2,286
Huntington parking lot to get environmental imp... 15 hr Tom 2
Cops: Wedding Band, Watches Stolen from Lifetim... (Sep '13) Sat DUB STEP 2
Review: Bella Fence Company (Sep '13) Sat Judy 9
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sat Bruser 7,886
•••

Melville News Video

•••