Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6501 Jan 14, 2013
utica leaders wrote:
AR15 was never used feds tell the news see link http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp...
This must be false, it doesn't coincide with the press supported obama narrative of disarming America, Lauer and collegues should be spanked. Thank you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6502 Jan 15, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is on display. Corporations are legal persons in the eyes of the law, and have been since the earliest days of the Republic.
The SCOTUS has settled this. You scoff; you're entitled to your
extremist ideological opinion, of course - but you're quite simply wrong.
<quoted text>
I know it's asking too much of the little partisan weasel you are, but at least quote the man accurately, will you?
Here's what the man actually went on to say - the part you didn't have the simple honesty and integrity to include:
“You know, if someone doesn't give me the good service I need, I want to say,‘You know, I'm going to get someone else to provide this service to me.’”
So do I - I am thankful for the fact that I live in a free nation, with the freedom to choose who I buy goods and services from, and the freedom NOT to buy goods and services from those I prefer not to.
With the exception of Government, of course - I can only try to fire a very few of the corrupt idiots and incompetents there once every couple years.
Of course, in your socialist nirvana, no incompetent crook EVER has to worry about getting canned, right?
<quoted text>
Ah heh heh heh.(golfclap). Do you really want to trade nonsense quotes uttered by Romney and Obama? How about Obama's "greatest off-teleprompter hits?" I got a million of 'em.
You really want to go there?
<quoted text>
(yawn)
According to Gallup, 10% of Americans consider themselves "lower class," and 2% consider themselves "upper class." That leaves 88% of Americans who consider themselves various flavors of "middle class."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159029/americans-l...
But that may not suit your bullsh!t partisan class warfare agenda.
So twist and spin away. You tell us what you think "middle class" means; just include me out - I don't have time for your tedious class warfare propaganda.
<quoted text>
You seem to have me confused with a Romney fan.
I voted for ABBO.
I want you to go online and find the nearest mental health facility in your area. Call and tell that you've been rambling and talking nonsense, and that you REALLY need to see someone today.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6503 Jan 15, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be false, it doesn't coincide with the press supported obama narrative of disarming America, Lauer and collegues should be spanked. Thank you.
Who cares? What does it matter that the feds do or don't use AR-15's? Your inability to understand basic cause-and-effect is frightening, and its even more frightening when we take into account the fact that you own guns.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6504 Jan 15, 2013
AR15 was not used at Sandy Hook Mental Case Massacre..22 cal target pistols with 10 rd clip were used. FBI and ATF controlled all aspects of information disseminated to the press. Mental case shooter commited suicide with .22 to the head. The government controls the narrative, but you can't contol crazy and law enforcement veterans know this. Happy land dance club massacre, NYC, weapon used; five gallon can of gasoline from local gas station to help a "stranded motorist".

Welcome to the Tyranny of the majority.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6505 Jan 15, 2013
HappyLand dance club death toll, 86.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6506 Jan 15, 2013
Reporter #1: So the rifle was the primary weapon?
H. Wayne Carver: Yes.
Reporter #1:[Inaudible]
Carver: Uh (pause). Question was what caliber were these bullets. And I know—I probably know more about firearms than most pathologists but if I say it in court they yell at me and don’t make me answer [sic]—so [nervous laughter]. I’ll let the police do that for you.
Reporter #2: Doctor can you tell us about the nature of the wounds. Were they at very close range? Were the children shot at from across the room?
Carver: Uhm, I only did seven of the autopsies. The victims I had ranged from three to eleven wounds apiece and I only saw two of them with close range shooting. Uh, but that’s, uh y’know, a sample. Uh, I really don’t have detailed information on the rest of the injuries.
[Given that Carver is Connecticut’s top coroner and in charge of the entire postmortem this is a startling admission.-JT]
Reporter #3: But you said that the long rifle was used?
Carver: Yes.
Reporter #3: But the long rifle was discovered in the car.
State Police Lieutenant Vance: That’s not correct, sir.
Unidentified reporter #4: How many bullets or bullet fragments did you find in the autopsy. Can you tell us that?
Carver: Oh. I’m lucky I can tell you how many I found. I don’t know. There were lots of them, OK? This type of weapon is not, uh … the bullets are designed in such a fashion that the energy—this is very clinical. I shouldn’t be saying this. But the energy is deposited in the tissue so the bullet stays in [the tissue].

What Dr Carver is describing is the clinical effect of a .22 cal round, not a high velocity .223

You decide.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6507 Jan 15, 2013
The fact is, Adam Lanza used a handgun to take his own life, but he relied on the Bushmaster AR-15 to kill most of the victims. He did use that gun. You don’t have to believe me. Believe Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance:


The primary weapon used in the attack was a “Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon,”- Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6508 Jan 15, 2013
Of course, it really doesn't matter..when your child is killed, the weapon is kind of unimportant, don't you think?

I guess we should be looking at banner high-cap handgun clips, too.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6509 Jan 15, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
AR15 was not used at Sandy Hook Mental Case Massacre..22 cal target pistols with 10 rd clip were used. FBI and ATF controlled all aspects of information disseminated to the press. Mental case shooter commited suicide with .22 to the head. The government controls the narrative, but you can't contol crazy and law enforcement veterans know this. Happy land dance club massacre, NYC, weapon used; five gallon can of gasoline from local gas station to help a "stranded motorist".
Welcome to the Tyranny of the majority.
Do I hear a conspiracy theory in the works!

Hey...maybe there really wasn't a massacre, at all! Maybe it was an elaborate hoax designed to forward the anti-gun agenda...yeah, that's it!!!!

Holy sh*t, I just thought of something...perhaps Vladimir Put is actually running the country, and Obama is a hologram used to make us beleive that we won the Cold War!

OMG....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6510 Jan 15, 2013
Gunshot wounds can be either penetrating or perforating. In a penetrating wound, the bullet enters an object and remains inside, while in a perforating wound, the bullet passes completely through the object. In some cases, the wound can be both penetrating and perforating, in that it penetrates some part of the body, such as the head, but perforates certain parts, such as the skull or brain.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6511 Jan 15, 2013
To all the feeble minded, allow the government to abridge your constitutional rights and eventually you won't have any.

o b a r n a vomit, you are a reactionary minute pawn in the Tyranny of the uninformed , the useful idiots that enjoy the largesse of Tyrants, guaranteeing their longevity.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6512 Jan 15, 2013
Whi cares what you say, you don't think, you just parrot.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6513 Jan 15, 2013
score some more positive judgement for youself, you little weasel, LMAO
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#6514 Jan 15, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
Reporter #1: So the rifle was the primary weapon?
H. Wayne Carver: Yes.
Reporter #1:[Inaudible]
Carver: Uh (pause). Question was what caliber were these bullets. And I know—I probably know more about firearms than most pathologists but if I say it in court they yell at me and don’t make me answer [sic]—so [nervous laughter]. I’ll let the police do that for you.
Reporter #2: Doctor can you tell us about the nature of the wounds. Were they at very close range? Were the children shot at from across the room?
Carver: Uhm, I only did seven of the autopsies. The victims I had ranged from three to eleven wounds apiece and I only saw two of them with close range shooting. Uh, but that’s, uh y’know, a sample. Uh, I really don’t have detailed information on the rest of the injuries.
[Given that Carver is Connecticut’s top coroner and in charge of the entire postmortem this is a startling admission.-JT]
Reporter #3: But you said that the long rifle was used?
Carver: Yes.
Reporter #3: But the long rifle was discovered in the car.
State Police Lieutenant Vance: That’s not correct, sir.
Unidentified reporter #4: How many bullets or bullet fragments did you find in the autopsy. Can you tell us that?
Carver: Oh. I’m lucky I can tell you how many I found. I don’t know. There were lots of them, OK? This type of weapon is not, uh … the bullets are designed in such a fashion that the energy—this is very clinical. I shouldn’t be saying this. But the energy is deposited in the tissue so the bullet stays in [the tissue].
What Dr Carver is describing is the clinical effect of a .22 cal round, not a high velocity .223
You decide.
Wow...you know, they've made amazing inroads into the treatment of OCD.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6515 Jan 15, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
Whi cares what you say, you don't think, you just parrot.
And you stele memes from the Internet.
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

#6516 Jan 15, 2013
Scumbag Imposter obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another juvenile troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Flagging trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6517 Jan 15, 2013
TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.
"Flagging trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."
You still stole that meme from the Internet.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6518 Jan 15, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
To all the feeble minded, allow the government to abridge your constitutional rights and eventually you won't have any.
o b a r n a vomit, you are a reactionary minute pawn in the Tyranny of the uninformed , the useful idiots that enjoy the largesse of Tyrants, guaranteeing their longevity.
I knew you were a communist...now you're quoting Lenin?

Do your gun-queer buddies know you're a commie?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6519 Jan 15, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were a communist...now you're quoting Lenin?
Do your gun-queer buddies know you're a commie?
You are the Lilliputian of Topix

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6520 Jan 15, 2013
36 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad checks

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault



71, I repeat 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit



14 have been arrested on drug-related charges



8 have been arrested! for shoplifting

21 currently are defendants in lawsuits, and

84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year !

Can you guess which organization this is?
Is it the NBA Or NFL?

Give up yet?

Neither,
it's the 535 members of the United States Congress

The same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.







Most are democrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Hempstead Sanitation workers Over Paid ... (Sep '10) 3 hr yuppie 61
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 12 hr Bruser 8,018
News 4 Long Island men charged with burglary in Dove... (Sep '12) 12 hr VeggieBurger 6
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... 12 hr VeggieBurger 2
Review: Kenneth Severinsen May 1 DieKenny 1
Review: Paula S. Gilbert, LMHC Apr 30 Bill 1
jeroen dijsselbloem an aegomorphus piece of exc... Apr 30 Joe 2
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]