Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6044 Dec 10, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing bubble-burst never touched the D.C. metro area. Why? The REAL
$$$ is in and around Big Gubmint. From Obammy on down to the lowliest staffers, they are hip-deep in OUR money. You choose to hate on the Waltons or the Koch Bros. or all the owners of profit making enterprises but at least we got to CHOOSE whether to buy what they sell. The I.R.S. can take all you own PLUS your freedom.....NO choice given!
P.S. Teabaggers tend to be Demoncats, just in case you wondered what that wrinkled sack was doing in your mouth.
Facts are your friends....

http://www.jparsons.net/housingbubble/washing...

Stop regurgitating what other people tell you to think. Learn to think for yourself and you will realize you are being used.

Location hidden

#6045 Dec 10, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you 'prove' something that hasn't happened quite yet?'Stupid' is an approved lifestyle choice in lefty-land.
How can you say something will happen when it hasn't happened yet?

Is English your second language?
none really

Washington, DC

#6046 Dec 10, 2012
all crooks
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#6047 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... I see Goverment is at Work?
Spike

Albany, NY

#6049 Dec 10, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are your friends....
http://www.jparsons.net/housingbubble/washing...
Stop regurgitating what other people tell you to think. Learn to think for yourself and you will realize you are being used.
Looks like they beat the nat'l median by 135K and the northeast median by 85K (NAR stats, of course) Thanks for proving my point, you ARE a useful idiot!
Spike

Albany, NY

#6050 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
How can you say something will happen when it hasn't happened yet?
Is English your second language?
Yes. Yiddish is my primary.....Por ejemplo: Go schtup your sister, you alter kocker!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6051 Dec 10, 2012
schumer has been stealing from us for many years
cant wait untill his dominos take affect

Location hidden

#6052 Dec 10, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like they beat the nat'l median by 135K and the northeast median by 85K (NAR stats, of course) Thanks for proving my point, you ARE a useful idiot!
You said, and I quote - "The housing bubble-burst never touched the D.C. metro area".

Using a dollar figure is not only idiotic, but DC isn't even considered to be in the northeast quadrant in the U.S.

If you need to be embarrassed further, please continue to post.
Dumbasscraps

New Hartford, NY

#6053 Dec 10, 2012
Another record of poverty broken by failure Obama today. He broke his last number of food stamp poverty numbers. Obama the food stamp President.

Location hidden

#6054 Dec 10, 2012
Dumbasscraps wrote:
Another record of poverty broken by failure Obama today. He broke his last number of food stamp poverty numbers. Obama the food stamp President.
Educate yourself.

http://republicanjobcreation.com/
Spike

Albany, NY

#6055 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
You said, and I quote - "The housing bubble-burst never touched the D.C. metro area".
Using a dollar figure is not only idiotic, but DC isn't even considered to be in the northeast quadrant in the U.S.
If you need to be embarrassed further, please continue to post.
It's called a s-a-m-p-l-e! Of course DC is in the mid-atlantic region. I simply used the northeast as a comparison. I know you LOVE to bore people with charts, but they don't tell the whole story(such as how long it takes to sell each unit). My only embarrassment is having bothered to respond to a dolt who thinks her obscene screen name is clever.
Chubbs Peterson

AOL

#6056 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Educate yourself.
You're a redumblican ?
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6057 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Educate yourself.
Your claim as a teabagger, is that your personal experience, a teabagger as one who has been teabagged, or a desire to be a teabagger, having been teabagged?
Spike

Albany, NY

#6058 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Educate yourself.
And since you enjoy stats, type 'national debt clock' and take a REAL good look at the disaster your party is responsible for, you condescending imp.

Location hidden

#6059 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim as a teabagger, is that your personal experience, a teabagger as one who has been teabagged, or a desire to be a teabagger, having been teabagged?
None of the above. You are too oblivious to understand you are being made fun of.

Location hidden

#6060 Dec 10, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
And since you enjoy stats, type 'national debt clock' and take a REAL good look at the disaster your party is responsible for, you condescending imp.
Educate yourself.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OzbfNj_HnNc/TqvrQPf...
Spike

Albany, NY

#6061 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we know where Santa's sack goes after Christmas.

Location hidden

#6063 Dec 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a s-a-m-p-l-e! Of course DC is in the mid-atlantic region. I simply used the northeast as a comparison. I know you LOVE to bore people with charts, but they don't tell the whole story(such as how long it takes to sell each unit). My only embarrassment is having bothered to respond to a dolt who thinks her obscene screen name is clever.
It's not called a sample, it's being an ignorant liar. There is a big difference.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6065 Dec 11, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa is part of the war on Christmas, I don't believe in him.
Can't you tell how Christ-like I am? As long as I pretend for an hour a week on sunday, you're going to hell and I'm not.
It is a clever name for an imposter.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6066 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not called a sample, it's being an ignorant liar. There is a big difference.
Do you wear a straw hat with teabgs hanging from it? You know, like Minnie Pearl used to do with a store tag?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Sarabella arrested for Purse Snatching (Jan '11) 1 hr Sara HairyPurse 6
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) 20 hr Unknown- 24
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 20 hr Bruser 2,442
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Tue Bruser 7,997
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx Mon wittyusername 1
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) Mon Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
looking to breed my male English Bulldog !!! Mon ccarter34 2
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages