Do you like Shining Stars, webkinz,cl...
Margret

Vancouver, Canada

#510 Aug 10, 2010
kathryn wrote:
shining stars sucks [no effence shining star lovers this is JUST my opinin]they totaly copied webkinz.never herd of club penguin or groovy girlz
Offence taken bug off hater
Caylia

Encinitas, CA

#511 Aug 10, 2010
i have never tried shining stars, but I know they really did copy webkinz. also, i think the webkinz plushies are cuter than shining stars plushies.

As for club penguin, i never tried that either. and groovy girls are for little kids.
Caylia

Encinitas, CA

#512 Aug 10, 2010
meg wrote:
webkinz rock!!!!!!!!!! shining stars suck
Have you even tried Shining Stars? If you haven't, then you just kind of made a fool out of yourself because you just said something sucked and you haven't even tried it.( if you haven't)

Also, I like Webkinz, so I mean nothing against Webkinz.
Caylia

Encinitas, CA

#513 Aug 10, 2010
john wrote:
you shining star haters are soooooooo lame! you should just back off! shining stars rule! webkinz are sooooo lame it`s the same thing every time you even log on!!!!!! webkinz suck!!!!!!!!
It isn't the same thing everytime you log on. There are always new events. I bet you haven't even tried Webkinz, because if you did you should know that. So, YOU should back off, liar.
Caylia

Encinitas, CA

#514 Aug 20, 2010
Margret wrote:
<quoted text>Offence taken bug off hater
Everyone will have their opinions, theres nothing you can do about it. Also, you can't just tell someone to bug off. Im just saying.
Caylia

Encinitas, CA

#515 Aug 20, 2010
John wrote:
i have 10 webkinz and i love them so much. my webkinz username is Johngh179. add me!
Really? You went on and on that you hated webkinz... Now you tell people you like them and to add you as a friend. And you were an ass to that Nicole345 about her liking webkinz better than shining stars. I mean, dang, make up your mind jackass!
Caylia

Encinitas, CA

#516 Aug 20, 2010
john wrote:
groovy girlz sucks!!!!!!!!!! so does club penguin!!!!!!!!!!shining stars rule and so do webkinz!!!!!!!!!!your my best friend camorin!!!!!!!!!!
Ok... You say you like webkinz here, but then you say that it is boring and sucks... You sound soooo idiotic, jon.

“empty.......”

Since: Aug 10

.......spaces

#517 Aug 25, 2010
When I was 9 I tried Webkinz, I did not like them and never went on again.
Shelly

United States

#518 Aug 30, 2010
My neice loves them.

“~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*”

Since: Sep 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

#519 Sep 11, 2010
I think that the popularity of it has passed, i dont happen to see them in stores anymore like 4 years ago when i liked them. i outgrew them a long time ago though.
Zelda

Andover, NJ

#520 Sep 13, 2010
Club Penguin is the best!! But webkinz, I like that 2.(but its getting a little boring) Shining stars is pretty shitty, and grovvy girls are 4 dumb girly gurls! And i heard about those rescue pet things (not listed) and i have 2 but the website is pretty shitty, but sort of cute (with da dogs) And now there are stinky moshi monsters!

“~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*”

Since: Sep 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

#521 Sep 16, 2010
and now there are those silly bandz things.
Laura

Sackville, Canada

#522 Nov 14, 2010
Sun 14, 2010
I Have A Shining Star, Actually 2, But I Just Bot One YESTERDAY! I Like Shining Stars And Webkinz. Club Penguin Sucks Because They Ban You, And IDK WHAT GROOVY GIRLZ IS!!!!!!!!!!
Laura

Sackville, Canada

#523 Nov 14, 2010
Besides, I Can't Go On Shining Stars Because They Are Fixing It Go Try It Out It Didn't Work For ME!
suziesuckssomuch

Boise, ID

#524 Feb 27, 2011
suzie wrote:
go to he** shining stars and webkinz lovers!
read my name

“~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*”

Since: Sep 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

#525 Mar 5, 2011
venuslovepuppy4ever wrote:
<quoted text> Liar nobody in the world has 900 there isn't even 900 Webkinz in the collection so stop lying so people will say "YOUR SO LUCKY AND COOL!"
There may not be 900 different animals in the collection, but a person could have multiple of the same animal. I agree with you about this though; the person was probably lying about how many animals they have.
payton

Simi Valley, CA

#526 Apr 4, 2011
club penguin rocks webkinz i grew out of it i play it like every 4 or so years no like 6 so i cant cuss for them cause my mom and sis luv it so but shining star WHAT R U CRAZY THEY SUCK I HACKED MY SISES ACOUNT AND I BURNED IT IT SUCKED SO BADLY I ALMOST BURN THE COMPUTER AND WTF IS GROVY GIRLZ OMG FUCK U ALL IT FOR BITCHES
Kaylee

Nixa, MO

#527 Apr 6, 2011
Definitely Clubpenguin!!!! Because You Can Be A Boy,Girl,Tomboy,Or Girly Girl! But If Your On Webkinz Thats For Gross Girly Girls! If Your On Shining Stars Thats For Babies! And Groovy Girls Is For Girly Girls!!!!!! SO CLUBPENGUIN!!!!!!!
Webstar

Kyle, TX

#528 Jun 10, 2011
I think webkinz are great. Shining stars on the other hand are only cool because you get your own real star and a plush. The website is horrible. If you get shining stars, only get them at Ross. There they have them for four bucks. Usualy they cost around fifteen. That's just my opinion.
ELLE

Springfield, MO

#529 Jun 10, 2011
HI PEOPLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) 7 hr Joe Biden 325
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) 10 hr Support 81 297
Tarrantino murder 11 hr joey b 4
News State closer to intervening in struggling schools 14 hr Elise Gingerich 2
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 8,017
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Tue Merry Mastic Home... 143
News New Principal Named For Gardiners Avenue Elemen... Aug 25 Lucky Luciano 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages