Woman Sets Man Up For Robbery After D...

Woman Sets Man Up For Robbery After Date In Suffolk County

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Woman Sets Man Up For Robbery After Date In Suffolk County. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A suitor in Suffolk County treated a young woman to dinner and bought her a box of chocolates, only to find himself betrayed as his date set him up to be robbed, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

RealisticView

Richmond Hill, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
LOL, all the garbage hoodrats from NYC are moving out to LI. Poor Long Islanders =/. Increase rent!, only way to keep away this primitive species, let them all move to places with cheaper rent and cost of living, like PA. The crime is sky rocketing there, don't let it keep skyrocketing in LI!!, Also protest against section 8, and projects housing!! Don't let the hoodrats continue breeding in civilized communities!
bite me

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2013
The man treated Miller to dinner at a fast food restaurant

so, the guy is trying to get laid for a box of MCnuggets? looking at her photo, he overspent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 8 hr Bruser 8,018
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 11 hr Carolyn 2,086
News Craft beer 'incubator' planned for Copiague site 13 hr Terry 1
News Sunrise Highway service road work to affect tra... 14 hr Road Hog 1
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Thu Joe Biden 325
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Thu Support 81 297
Tarrantino murder Thu joey b 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages