ammodyte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Well, well! FINALLY!! The eyesore that was once Steve's Pier I is finally gone. I would have loved to have been there when it was razed, I would have clapped and cheered.

A building on site, eh? Well, there goes my surf casting plans :(
George

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Ammodyte keep voting for the current mayor and board, and you will get your wish great expances of beach, to surf cast totaly barron!! by the way have your taxes gone up yet!!
Scott

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Steve's Pier 1 is a hole in the ground, Gone, history
Richard S

Marion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

I still say bring back Waters Edge.
george

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Lets make it a beach!!!
George

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Tonite is the nite, come out and support Mayor Seigal in keeping bayville a bedroom community!
let your voice be heard!! Make Steves a beach with a U-Turn so the scream park people Don't have to come into our village we Don't want traffic!!!!!!!!
Bayville Newbie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Any updates on the Steve's Pier 1 property would be greatly appreciated!
laa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

mike wrote:
<quoted text> I realy can't belive that their are only three of us interisted in keeping traditions alive. Is this the only place online to post our concerns. Maybe we can find the rite place and help save traditions like the pier.
I was there yesterday. Steves is now gone. What a mess. they are building a wellness center. What a shame. I was going to steves for 25 years. Now we go down the road to pine grill country club. It is great. Just like steves years ago
laa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

steves is now gone. Will be a wellness center soon. Going to steves for 25 years. Now we go to pine grill country club down the road. It is great. I will always remember steves.
BJay

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

All I know is that Pier One left me holding a $100 gift certificate now useless...There ought to be a law....
lucky

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

steves pier one was an awesome restaurant! walking over the lobster tank to see 1&1/2 lb to 15 lb lobsters, a rare blue lobster from billy! watching this big strong man being gentil takeing a lobster out of a tank to show a child how you turn the lobster upside down rub its back and the lobster falls asleep, the beautiful fish tank with discus fish, anyone who missed it f....kin missed it!!! the food was awesome, except if you did not have taste. the view was amazing you would not even need to eat and the owners AMAZING they would fight for there staff TOOTH AND NAIL. The staff was entertaining and incredibaly beat to there own drum if you were not part of it I pity you!!!!!
lucky

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Any one who did not like STEVES PIER ONE , you are stupid, yea, I said it, you are dumb!!!!! and I will say it again, K.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 112 of112
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••