First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ammodyte

Glen Cove, NY

#101 Apr 24, 2009
Well, well! FINALLY!! The eyesore that was once Steve's Pier I is finally gone. I would have loved to have been there when it was razed, I would have clapped and cheered.

A building on site, eh? Well, there goes my surf casting plans :(
George

New York, NY

#102 Apr 28, 2009
Ammodyte keep voting for the current mayor and board, and you will get your wish great expances of beach, to surf cast totaly barron!! by the way have your taxes gone up yet!!
Scott

AOL

#103 May 5, 2009
Steve's Pier 1 is a hole in the ground, Gone, history
Richard S

Auburn, NY

#104 May 7, 2009
I still say bring back Waters Edge.
george

New York, NY

#105 Jul 18, 2009
Lets make it a beach!!!
George

New York, NY

#106 Oct 26, 2009
Tonite is the nite, come out and support Mayor Seigal in keeping bayville a bedroom community!
let your voice be heard!! Make Steves a beach with a U-Turn so the scream park people Don't have to come into our village we Don't want traffic!!!!!!!!
Bayville Newbie

Brooklyn, NY

#107 Dec 16, 2010
Any updates on the Steve's Pier 1 property would be greatly appreciated!
laa

San Francisco, CA

#108 Jun 13, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text> I realy can't belive that their are only three of us interisted in keeping traditions alive. Is this the only place online to post our concerns. Maybe we can find the rite place and help save traditions like the pier.
I was there yesterday. Steves is now gone. What a mess. they are building a wellness center. What a shame. I was going to steves for 25 years. Now we go down the road to pine grill country club. It is great. Just like steves years ago
laa

San Francisco, CA

#109 Jun 13, 2011
steves is now gone. Will be a wellness center soon. Going to steves for 25 years. Now we go to pine grill country club down the road. It is great. I will always remember steves.
BJay

Huntington Station, NY

#110 Sep 2, 2013
All I know is that Pier One left me holding a $100 gift certificate now useless...There ought to be a law....
lucky

Lake Grove, NY

#111 Nov 28, 2013
steves pier one was an awesome restaurant! walking over the lobster tank to see 1&1/2 lb to 15 lb lobsters, a rare blue lobster from billy! watching this big strong man being gentil takeing a lobster out of a tank to show a child how you turn the lobster upside down rub its back and the lobster falls asleep, the beautiful fish tank with discus fish, anyone who missed it f....kin missed it!!! the food was awesome, except if you did not have taste. the view was amazing you would not even need to eat and the owners AMAZING they would fight for there staff TOOTH AND NAIL. The staff was entertaining and incredibaly beat to there own drum if you were not part of it I pity you!!!!!
lucky

Lake Grove, NY

#112 Nov 28, 2013
Any one who did not like STEVES PIER ONE , you are stupid, yea, I said it, you are dumb!!!!! and I will say it again, K.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Bruser 2,414
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 21 hr Bruser 7,976
Long Island Bikers fear the sex offender Hells ... (Apr '13) Wed pissed off old lady 8
women would you castrate you husbands? Tue Charles 5
Police: Five men invade Copiague home (Feb '08) Mar 3 Sad 45
The meaning of us Mar 2 The truth 5
Amityville Village Facing 40% Property Tax Incr... Mar 2 CopiagueGazette 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:17 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:17AM
Report: Bears Trade Marshall to Jets for 5th-Rd Pick
ESPN 8:27 AM
Source: Bears agree to send Marshall to Jets
Yahoo! Sports 8:30 AM
Reports: Brandon Marshall traded from Bears to Jets
NFL10:08 AM
Percy Harvin unaffected by Brandon Marshall to Jets?
ESPN10:36 AM
Source: Jets re-sign LB Harris to 3-year deal