War protesters take their cause to th...

War protesters take their cause to the mall

There are 86 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 28, 2008, titled War protesters take their cause to the mall. In it, Newsday reports that:

Iraq War protesters once again all but dared a mall chain to eject them Saturday for wearing T-shirts identical to the red-splotched one that landed an 80-year-old peace activist in jail earlier this year when ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mike Thomas

Bronx, NY

#89 Jul 5, 2008
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless ... wait maybe you're right, maybe planes did not even hit the towers ... wow, must be some sort of conspiracy ... or am I paranoid? Oh well, who cares, pass me that joint Obama ...
You are paranoid about the TRUTH being known
I never said no planes??
I never said a conspiracy??
Once again twist the thoughts and words
Took you quite some to make this comment???
You can do some acid with Mcsleze if you want but my candidate is RON PAUL Osama er I mean Obama both one and the same
Teddy R

Falls Church, VA

#90 Jul 6, 2008
Mike Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said no planes??
You can do some acid with Mcsleze if you want but my candidate is RON PAUL Osama er I mean Obama both one and the same
Mike, Mike, Mike.

Got no problem with your Ron Paul enthusiasm - but you really need to re-think the Truther thing. At best, it just makes you (and by extension Ron Paul) sound foolish. And that's not the truth, is it?

&fe ature=related
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

#91 Jul 6, 2008
How much of Your kid would you DONATE (Think of it as you're own personal Corporate Welfare "Family Plan") to help out Haliburton, Exxon-Mobil, Shell, Blackwater, and all those War Profiteers, etc ??

An arm ? A Leg ? Two Maybe ? One of Each ? His entire existence ? How much money will they pay you for losing a leg in Oil War 2 ? It must be pretty Lucrative !

Of course IRAQ had No Connection to the Saudi's who Massacred all those Americans on 9-11, and the guy that sent them, Osama Bin, "Forgotten!" has been .... well ... Forgotten. And besides he never was in Iraq, ever. And the Bushies still haven't found those Weapons Of Mass Distraction, they employed so well to support their Lies. So you think sending YOUR kid to die, or get maimed in the Iraq Meat Grinder is a Noble Cause ? Because Rush Limbaugh said it was ? Or was it Sean Hannity ? maybe " Haliburton Dick" Cheney ? I'm curious.
Mike Thomas

Bronx, NY

#92 Jul 9, 2008
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, Mike, Mike.
Got no problem with your Ron Paul enthusiasm - but you really need to re-think the Truther thing. At best, it just makes you (and by extension Ron Paul) sound foolish. And that's not the truth, is it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kcrF346sS_IXX&feature=rel ated
Saw your you-tube suggestion
Penn & Teller are worthless and I would rather listen to a 2 year old cry then ever listen to them again
I know the truth hurts and I could care less if Ron Paul agrees or disagrees with me I do not blindly follow anyone but he does speak the truth and he would be GREAT for the Republic Look at the other choices Mcsleaze or Osama I mean Obama Come on twiddle-dee and twiddel-dumb and it all comes out the same C R A P
And you are right I am not foolish and that is the truth
I do my own research and draw my own conclusions based on facts
If you want to listen to faux news and thats how you get your info this is a free country and is OK with me
Why

Medford, NY

#93 Jul 13, 2008
Mike Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said no planes??
OK hotshot, what exactly is the truth about 911?
Mike Thomas

Brooklyn, NY

#94 Jul 14, 2008
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
OK hotshot, what exactly is the truth about 911?
Took a long time for your comeback
I guess you just can not resist
Glad to see you are still watching
You do the research and see the many people who have investigated 911 and say it did not happen the way we are being told
I for one have come to the conclusion there is no truth coming from the MSM or our corporate goverment and this has been going on for a long long time The only way I can be sure of anything is to witness it with my own eyes
Go back to your reality shows and silly sports and leave the hard work to the true patriots of the Republic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 1 hr workoutgrl 73
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Dix Hills (Mar '17) 11 hr Ariella 4
The old Bayville (Sep '07) 16 hr Drew 73
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 23 hr Bruser 8,646
News Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) Tue Confused 10
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Tue Lord Pfogg 121
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,827

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages