Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree

May 2, 2009 Full story: Newsday.com 246

Nassau cops tagged an accused graffiti artist with a new signature: "JAILED." Sean E. O'Hara, 24, of Levittown is accused of spray painting and using a marker to ink messages such as "RWK," "FREE GANK," "POLAR" and "HAZARD" on houses, businesses and traffic signs during a 2 1/2 month spree earlier this year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Blaze

Raleigh, NC

#4 May 3, 2009
A 24 yr old has nothing better to do than go around spray painting signs and damaging other people's property. What is wrong with him very sad.
Brian

Floral Park, NY

#5 May 3, 2009
I don't want this dirtbag in jail on my dime, he should do 5 years of community service on night and weekends.
NYer

Medford, NY

#9 May 3, 2009
Excellant, I am going to put a copy of this guys name and address on all houses i see with his disgusting grafitti on them. Hopefully the homeowners will go after him civil or worse... I WOULD
Ella

AOL

#10 May 3, 2009
NYer wrote:
Excellant, I am going to put a copy of this guys name and address on all houses i see with his disgusting grafitti on them. Hopefully the homeowners will go after him civil or worse... I WOULD
You are my hero. DO IT. Maybe it will inspire some to seek retribution, which they deserve.
NYer

Medford, NY

#11 May 3, 2009
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
You are my hero. DO IT. Maybe it will inspire some to seek retribution, which they deserve.
Its a done deal, I printed this guys info and article and placed one on Sugarmaple house he hit with RWK.
Any more address's?

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#13 May 3, 2009
An ADULT has nothing better to do with their time than mindless vandalism ???
Ellen

Bridgeport, CT

#16 May 3, 2009
NYer wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a done deal, I printed this guys info and article and placed one on Sugarmaple house he hit with RWK.
Any more address's?
Corner of Redwing and Kingfisher{old couple}. Spray painted "f**k this" on the new big brick house on Kingfisher. 3 white vinyl fences on Blue Spruce he wrote " Free Gank RWK". Bobolink and Kingfisher. Wrote "f**k the police" on a white vinyl fence on Orchid. "Free Gank RWK" on fences on Periwinkle Road. Wrote all over the fence on the corner of Strawberry Lane and Old Farm Road. This was his walk home from the pizza place he worked at on Division Ave. There are countless signs and fences that have "RWK", "F**k the POlice", " Free Gank", " F**k Perota", "F**k Incadella" all over the north side of Levittown. Perota and Incadella are 8th precinct police officers. Maybe I will knock down the fake Christmas tree on their front lawn. January to March is a small sample of what this clown and his 2 friends have done.
NYer

Medford, NY

#17 May 4, 2009
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
Corner of Redwing and Kingfisher{old couple}. Spray painted "f**k this" on the new big brick house on Kingfisher. 3 white vinyl fences on Blue Spruce he wrote " Free Gank RWK". Bobolink and Kingfisher. Wrote "f**k the police" on a white vinyl fence on Orchid. "Free Gank RWK" on fences on Periwinkle Road. Wrote all over the fence on the corner of Strawberry Lane and Old Farm Road. This was his walk home from the pizza place he worked at on Division Ave. There are countless signs and fences that have "RWK", "F**k the POlice", " Free Gank", " F**k Perota", "F**k Incadella" all over the north side of Levittown. Perota and Incadella are 8th precinct police officers. Maybe I will knock down the fake Christmas tree on their front lawn. January to March is a small sample of what this clown and his 2 friends have done.
Who are the 2 friends? names and addresses
NYer

Medford, NY

#19 May 4, 2009
Lets ignore the flaming trolls and stick to "sticking it" to these grafitti artist who made our town look like a slum.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 May 4, 2009
NYer wrote:
<quoted text>
Patience Grasshopper. This guy is gonna get what he deserves.....
ahhhhsoooooo
Assgravy

Mineola, NY

#23 May 4, 2009
Gee, you would think they would go after all the murderers, rapists and druggies in Levittown.

Great job!!
DumGuv4U

Brooklyn, NY

#24 May 4, 2009
Just another reason to neuter and spay.
get out now

Queens Village, NY

#25 May 4, 2009
24? Old enough to take to court for civil court cases. I'm sure his parents must be proud...let me guess, he was given everything he wanted early in life and this was the end result.

GOOD JOB.
knowthefacts

Medford, NY

#26 May 4, 2009
how quickly we all judge. where is the proof? incadella and perota are not upstanding cops by the way. who knows what his family is like? how dare u judge them. i'm sure we've all done things our parents are not proud of. havent u ever heard of dont believe everything u hear? i happen to know him and would vouch for him anyday. we should all be so lucky to have friends like him. and he hasnt worked at the pizza place in 4 years. find something better to do with ur time than sit on here and talk shit. innocent until proven guilty. oh, and ellen, ur an asshole. check how long its been since he last went on myspace.
Ellen

Bridgeport, CT

#27 May 4, 2009
NYer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the 2 friends? names and addresses
Do not know the names. My husband and I live on Blue Grass and have been told the "Free Gank" is a reference to his friend in the East Meadow jail and that a 2nd person was arrested. I'm sure the "RWK" tag will continue in this area when this friend is released. It has gone on for 4 years and these are not 13 or 14 year olds. The fact that they would write the names of 8th precinct officers on signs and verizon boxes show they have no fear of the police. Shawn O'Hara has f*ck Perota on his MySpace page. What the people of Levittown have to realize is these guys are probally responsible for many other crimes in the area. "Gank" is not in jail for graffiti. I heard there were tire slashings on Saddler. GPS systems, laptops and cash have been taken from cars. O'Hara should not get community service. He will change his tag and start again. He went right back to it after getting out of the Navy.
Ellen

Bridgeport, CT

#28 May 4, 2009
knowthefacts wrote:
how quickly we all judge. where is the proof? incadella and perota are not upstanding cops by the way. who knows what his family is like? how dare u judge them. i'm sure we've all done things our parents are not proud of. havent u ever heard of dont believe everything u hear? i happen to know him and would vouch for him anyday. we should all be so lucky to have friends like him. and he hasnt worked at the pizza place in 4 years. find something better to do with ur time than sit on here and talk shit. innocent until proven guilty. oh, and ellen, ur an asshole. check how long its been since he last went on myspace.
Please tell me the facts???? Explain to me why they are not upstanding police officers? What difference does it make how long it has been since he was on Myspace. He still has fu*ck Perota on it. They arrested the wrong guy??? Please tell me what I have posted that is not correct? If you live in the area you have not seen all this graffiti all over the place??? I'm sorry he once worked at the pizza place. Did he skip away to the navy?? What happened there? He is a punk just from looking at that web page
knowthefacts

Medford, NY

#29 May 4, 2009
do u have any idea what the police have done to them? perota and incadella actually. perota is currently suspended for "allegedly" having sex with underage girls. and incadella has also been let go. did u know that? did u know perota has arrested sean for driving with a suspended license, cuffed him, then mased him and charged him with resisting arrest? the stories i have heard are more upsetting than this alleged graffiti. sean has changed his life since december. hes doing really well actually, i know him personally. ur going on all heresay, the police like to lie because they are pathetic and cant find the real person behind this. and "gank" is in jail for graffiti, part of it at least. and he was caught in the act, sean was not. was ur house tagged?

Since: Feb 08

Nassau County

#30 May 4, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
An ADULT has nothing better to do with their time than mindless vandalism ???
This guy is not an adult - check out his MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/9927432
knowthefacts

Medford, NY

#31 May 4, 2009
f his myspace, he hasn't gone on in over 3 years! he has tried to delete it numerous times but cant bc of an old password. cant someone change in 3 years? dont forget, in that 3 years he has served his country in the persian gulf afghanistan iraq and won 5 medals. he has been in no trouble since he got home.
Ellen

Bridgeport, CT

#32 May 4, 2009
knowthefacts wrote:
f his myspace, he hasn't gone on in over 3 years! he has tried to delete it numerous times but cant bc of an old password. cant someone change in 3 years? dont forget, in that 3 years he has served his country in the persian gulf afghanistan iraq and won 5 medals. he has been in no trouble since he got home.
You want me to take your word about these police officers over what I see on his myspace page??? Can you direct me to the news article regarding the arrest of these officers? He has turned his life around??? How and why did he have to turn his life around? My house was not tagged. 3 fences on my block and my whole neighborhood has been for four years. You seem to know a lot about these guys. Maybe you should be a character witness for them. So there is a "Gank" in jail? Is he a friend of Shawn? You sound like an idiot who believes that the police are out to get people. He should be put in jail for his myspace page. " I have aids wanna f*ck". You don't get charged with 16 felonies with know proof. I guess the judge is against poor Shawn? Do you believe OJ was framed???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 11 hr Itchy Watch 2,314
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 11 hr Itchy Watch 7,913
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 11 hr Lisa 1,930
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) 16 hr John 15
Village of Lindenhurst is Corrupt (Dec '09) 21 hr concerned neighbor 45
LI LOCKSMITH &ALARM CO .INC Hicksville ny Tue RACHEL GOLD 1
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) Oct 20 Jane 4

Coastal Flood Statement for Suffolk County was issued at October 23 at 4:51AM EDT

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]