created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,161 - 16,180 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
To mo&#380;e inny sposób, np. k&#261;piel w wannie pe&#322;nej piany z aromaterapi&#261;, przy nastrojowej muzyce?
- E tam, Panie Doktorze, tego tez próbowa&#322;am piana mnie wkurwia, bo szczypie w oczy, muzyka mnie wkurwia, ka&#380;da muzyka mnie wkurwia, ta nastrojowa najbardziej mnie wkurwia, a te olejki zapachowe, to dopiero wkurwiajace, klej&#261; sie, lepi&#261;, plami&#261;, nie, nie olejki najbardziej mnie wkurwiaj&#261;!
- No dobrze, to mo&#380;e sex? Jak wyglada Pani &#380;ycie seksualne?
- Sex !?
A co to takiego?
- Nie wie Pani co to sex!? No dobrze, zaraz Pani poka&#380;e, prosz&#281; za parawan. Po chwili na parawanie l&#261;duj&#261; kolejne cz&#281;&#347;ci garderoby: spodnie, spódnica, kitel, bluzka, biustonosz, majtki. Po kolejnej chwili s&#322;ycha&#263; sapanie i wzdychania, wreszcie s&#322;ycha&#263; g&#322;os kobiety:
- Panie Doktorze, prosz&#281; si&#281; zdecydowa&#263;? Wk&#322;ada Pan czy wyci&#261;ga, bo
Es stheht hier geschreiben das Ehren Polnish geschreibenen antwort fehlt ein bisschen. Was Ich hab' Fruher da geschreiben ist kein luge. Sie Konnem mir zeigen was Sie willen und es ist mir nichts. So Deiner Polnisch ist gut genug das Sie velleicht ein Bisschen schreiben can. Machts mir nichts. Es ist auch mit mir, so wie dir, mein leiber freund,
Die Frau, wie Ich sind Polnisch, Verstehen was da steht da geschreiben macht mir auch nichts. Wie Ich fruher geschreiben hab', stehe' es bei. Da sind veilen Polaken, so Deutschen, macht mir nichts. Was Ich fruher geschreiben hab', stehts geschreiben.
reffef

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Vote Putin
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Fick dich ins Knie du Arschloch

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

that obama is the Panderer-in-Chief, in all of his speeches he carefully crafts point words to evoke the readers emotions, such as "balanced" fair share" "Jet owners", "Millionaires and Billionaires" "education" "investment" "our Children" all of us are not sent into a trance by his hypnotic verbal flourishes, but enough are duped into believing his lies. Ergo, the destruction of our economy continues. Just listen to the clowns in here, marching lemmings headed to the bottomless pit of economic collapse, you have to be an abject MORON to believe the obama, still.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Sit back and watch obama bankrupt the "Evil" United States, leave your children nothing but inconsoleable debt, obama supporters; what a bunch of Jackasses.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

It's the American way, charge it , Ai 'll pay for it later. Stop crying in your vomit and suck it up crybaby.
wolverine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

it aint easy,I've been trying for months,i must be weak minded or just stupid,its killing us all slowly,smoking six
Hag from Hagaman

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
It's the American way, charge it , Ai 'll pay for it later. Stop crying in your vomit and suck it up crybaby.
Drop dead with your obama "Hope and Change" t-shirt on, jackass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
It is the feeble mindset of fools like you that have enabled the president and his cabal of out of control spenders in the democratic party to bring the country to edge of bankruptcy.
SirBlatsALot

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Hag from Hagaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop dead with your obama "Hope and Change" t-shirt on, jackass.
You need to stop your whining and crying and find a hobby, hillbilly.

Like licking my balls.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is the feeble mindset of fools like you that have enabled the president and his cabal of out of control spenders in the democratic party to bring the country to edge of bankruptcy.
guns and butter,dingleberry - guns and butter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

SirBlatsALot wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop your whining and crying and find a hobby, hillbilly.
Like licking my balls.
You welfare monkeys lick your own balls, it's the only thing you do besides cashing your welfare check and checking the air pressure in the tires on your home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> guns and butter,dingleberry - guns and butter.
Shaddup stupid.
TheTruth

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I beg of you ... Please stop the hate on this post. Love thy neighbor ... God loves each of you!!! May you find peace in the Lord Jesus Christ. Praying for one another and all of our politicians will lead to God's grace, mercy, and blessings. Love can and will prevail over hate.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Shaddup stupid.
stupid is as stupid does Dingleberry. You've been hanging round that Ahole too long.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

TheTruth wrote:
I beg of you ... Please stop the hate on this post. Love thy neighbor ... God loves each of you!!! May you find peace in the Lord Jesus Christ. Praying for one another and all of our politicians will lead to God's grace, mercy, and blessings. Love can and will prevail over hate.
Tell it to the Thug from Chicago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text>stupid is as stupid does Dingleberry. You've been hanging round that Ahole too long.
I don't hang with obama, you thinking of Jayzee
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't hang with obama, you thinking of Jayzee
Hanging next to a pimple on a homeless persons arse is more like it Dingleberry.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

TheTruth wrote:
pray for me brother but keep the Catholics away from my kids please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text>Hanging next to a pimple on a homeless persons arse is more like it Dingleberry.
Who'd want to take your spot, hill billy boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE