New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Boring

Danielson, CT

#18075 Mar 6, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
In high school, Obama, according to his yearbook photo, was part of the "Choom Gang." Chooming was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot.
How shocking.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#18076 Mar 6, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
In high school, Obama, according to his yearbook photo, was part of the "Choom Gang." Chooming was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot.
So.

xd

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18079 Mar 6, 2013
Boring wrote:
<quoted text>
How shocking.
I agree with you. Then he grew up to be a destructive punk with a chip on his shoulder for America, a narcissist narcotic user in college, then a meglomaniac who led the democratic rats into a narcosis of utopian promise leading to them all falling off the cliff of sequestration, The End.

Thank you for your support.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18080 Mar 6, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
So.
xd
Cheers

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18081 Mar 6, 2013
MRS MONICA LAWRENCE wrote:
To whom it may concern,
I am Mrs Monica Lawrence ,i and my husband just got a
loan from this company called MRS FLORISH JOYCE LOAN INVESTMENT without
we being scammed.i am so happy that after all this years we can still
find our feet back again.i am so happy that now that we do not have a
job we can find a way to live again and i want to tell every body that
if you need financial help you can contact them via email at
florishhouseofloans@hotmail.co m they also have a co- partner
which also give out loans, here is also there e-mail address
gt03_loanfirm@yahoo.com . this company can also help you out
with your financial stress okay .
Thanks for listen may God help you too.
Regards,
Mrs Monica Lawrence
God helps those, that help themselves. But I did send the link to the Southern District, maybe someone over ther needs a celestial loan.
Dingleberry

Baltimore, MD

#18082 Mar 6, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
God helps those, that help themselves. But I did send the link to the Southern District, maybe someone over ther needs a celestial loan.
sounds like you are desperate for a stiff cock rammed up your ass. For more info on having your ass rectified contact the NIBC (National Institute for BUTT CRACKERS), at 1-800-we-fix-butts for more info.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18083 Mar 6, 2013
Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you are desperate for a stiff cock rammed up your ass. For more info on having your ass rectified contact the NIBC (National Institute for BUTT CRACKERS), at 1-800-we-fix-butts for more info.
Isn't it time for you to "toss obamas salad", ball licker.
Free Ride is OVER

Corinth, NY

#18084 Mar 6, 2013
Looks like the repuke free ride is over, eh ?

So sad.

TOO FUGGIN' BAD !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18085 Mar 6, 2013
Free Ride is OVER wrote:
Looks like the repuke free ride is over, eh ?
So sad.
TOO FUGGIN' BAD !
Did you major in Moron in school?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18086 Mar 6, 2013
Free Ride is OVER wrote:
Looks like the repuke free ride is over, eh ?
So sad.
TOO FUGGIN' BAD !
Oh did they ground Air Force One?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18087 Mar 6, 2013
I enjoy the death of Chavez, it brings out the best of Hollywood and failed presidents to wail and mourn about the carcass of chavez attaining room temperature. Mssrs. Penn, Moore, Stone, Carter, all skunks of different stripes, mourning the enemy of the United States. All democrats.

The champion of the people left a 2 billion dollar estate, while people struggled, sound familiar?
The Mercedes marxists are in mourning, how pathetic.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18088 Mar 6, 2013
Friend --
Thanks to Republican obstructionism in Congress, the nation was forced into the sequester last Friday -- a series of automatic and destructive budgets cuts that you and your neighbors are just beginning to feel.
Blah,blah,blah, does anyone believe the pathological liar in the White House?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18089 Mar 6, 2013
A House hearing on Global warming was cancelled today, the reason? A snowstorm, brought to Washington by Albert Gore aboard his Gulfstream jet.
Insane Rants

Danielson, CT

#18090 Mar 6, 2013
Right on brother
Consciouslll

Baltimore, MD

#18092 Mar 6, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Friend --
Thanks to Republican obstructionism in Congress, the nation was forced into the sequester last Friday -- a series of automatic and destructive budgets cuts that you and your neighbors are just beginning to feel.
Blah,blah,blah, does anyone believe the pathological liar in the White House?
What moron does not know that the Whitehouse is and has always been occupied by a lier? A lier has sat in the White house the entire history of the republic, and has consistantly lied to the American people. Not only him, the entire present and past administrations have lied and are gangsters. So what? Our international gangsterism is what finance the American standard of living. America dont mind liers, they just want the lies to benefit them. You think the President is a lier? You should see those who pull the strings, get a clue dude.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18093 Mar 6, 2013
Consciouslll wrote:
<quoted text>What moron does not know that the Whitehouse is and has always been occupied by a lier? A lier has sat in the White house the entire history of the republic, and has consistantly lied to the American people. Not only him, the entire present and past administrations have lied and are gangsters. So what? Our international gangsterism is what finance the American standard of living. America dont mind liers, they just want the lies to benefit them. You think the President is a lier? You should see those who pull the strings, get a clue dude.
Are they sitting in your living room now? Are you the only one that can see them? Have you given them your instructions?
Shaddup ya fuggin phfag

Corinth, NY

#18094 Mar 6, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they sitting in your living room now? Are you the only one that can see them? Have you given them your instructions?
SHADDUP ya phfuccin' phfag !

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18095 Mar 6, 2013
Shaddup ya fuggin phfag wrote:
<quoted text>
SHADDUP ya phfuccin' phfag !
Bet you wouldn't say that to his face punk, it would be the last thing you said with a full mouth of teeth. Hide behind your keyboard, punkass bitch.
Consciouslll

Baltimore, MD

#18097 Mar 7, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they sitting in your living room now? Are you the only one that can see them? Have you given them your instructions?
Three questions only a mind in recess would ask.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#18098 Mar 7, 2013
Consciouslll wrote:
<quoted text>Three questions only a mind in recess would ask.
Here's a fourth for ya - what's in the water there in your part of Maryland that softens the brain & breeds so many lib progressives?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 2 hr Kvonsaxon 55
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,363
Got kicked from the college need money, selling... 20 hr fred666 3
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) 21 hr AllAboutTheBenjamins 10
Mosque at old Citibank location on Bedford?` Sat Frankie 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sat Bruser 7,934
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) Fri 31 years an RN 266

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:01PM
Grading New England's Positional Units in Week 16
Bleacher Report 2:33 PM
Late Hit on OBJ Sparks Huge Brawl
NFL 2:50 PM
Four ejected following Giants-Rams sideline brawl
Bleacher Report 3:01 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New York
ESPN 3:15 PM
Late push on Giants' Beckham sparks scuffle