created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,540 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 790)

Showing posts 15,781 - 15,800 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yes

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
<quoted text>
The meltdown continues one post at a time.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!1
Bronx why loses...look at its exclamation points...LOL
MichaelGoeffyWhy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I can't figure out which of these two is the bigger loser.

Seriously, do you two phaggots even leave the house?

You'd think your posts would at least be entertaining, since it's apparently all you do.
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

MichaelGoeffyWhy wrote:
I can't figure out which of these two is the bigger loser.
Seriously, do you two phaggots even leave the house?
You'd think your posts would at least be entertaining, since it's apparently all you do.
That would be you, the jackazz who is concerned about it...Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha. ..
Junior

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm 27, my mom is 48. My entire life my mom has been a loyal Republican and dedicated Christian. She has spent my entire life going with the flow of BS politics and stories of men living inside of giant fish, etc.

Well I had a phone conversation with her today which was really surprising. I asked her how she was doing with religion, as we have talked about it quite a bit over the past few years when she started to question her beliefs after she became friends with a number of gay guys at work and realized all the sermons at church were way uncool.

Anyways, religion. She told me she had gone to church on Sunday and it had really bothered her. The sermon was about Noah, and the great flood. She started questioning the entire scope of the situation. Christians celebrate the story of Noah and tell it like some happy go lucky childrens story, but what about the "fact" that God killed EVERYONE on earth, and left like 8 people to reproduce the human population. So God, the smartest being in all of the universe killed all of his "children" that he loved so much and left a bunch of people to inbreed.

Anyways, the reason I'm proud is because my mom lives in a place surrounded by extremely conservative, evangelical types. Her whole family is Fox News brainwashed as is my Dads side, on top of being military grade Christians. Despite this, she chose to use a bit of logic, and figure things out for herself. She even voted for Obama, her first time voting outside of the Republican party, ever.

She still fights with her own beliefs, but she refuses to believe a lot of the BS people around her will gladly swallow. It gives me a little bit of hope that maybe things will turn out ok.....
URADouche

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Your Finger wrote:
<quoted text> That would be you, the jackazz who is concerned about it...Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha. ..
You're an underachiever. You were a C student in school, never excelled in sports or academics, and were certainly not popular with girls. You didn't have a great personality, and you always felt out-of-place in social situations.

Your hatred of black men comes from a deep-seated sexual inferiority. You are both intimidated by black men, and resentful that - while they seem sexually potent- you have never been able to satisfy a woman, indeed, you've likely been ridiculed by one or more women after failing to perform in bed.

Your failures are not limited to the classroom and bedroom, however; you've had a hard time maintaining steady employment, and an even harder time advancing. Your attitude holds you back, and you're not well-liked by any employer.

Your response to this profile will be childish and not-relevant.
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URADouche wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an underachiever. You were a C student in school, never excelled in sports or academics, and were certainly not popular with girls. You didn't have a great personality, and you always felt out-of-place in social situations.
Your hatred of black men comes from a deep-seated sexual inferiority. You are both intimidated by black men, and resentful that - while they seem sexually potent- you have never been able to satisfy a woman, indeed, you've likely been ridiculed by one or more women after failing to perform in bed.
Your failures are not limited to the classroom and bedroom, however; you've had a hard time maintaining steady employment, and an even harder time advancing. Your attitude holds you back, and you're not well-liked by any employer.
You're a pussymutha...you're a pimped-out babymama shootin out illegitimate chillin from yo babydaddy in Arbor Hill, but you GOTS a lot a junk in the trunk, and THAT what Obammy love, so you GITS all yo welfare an yo foodstamps so you can peddle it down in the Southend, too, you no good Rev Wright attendee...Bwhahahahahahahahah aha...
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Junior wrote:
I'm 27, my mom is 48. My entire life my mom has been a loyal Republican and dedicated Christian. She has spent my entire life going with the flow of BS politics and stories of men living inside of giant fish, etc.
Well I had a phone conversation with her today which was really surprising. I asked her how she was doing with religion, as we have talked about it quite a bit over the past few years when she started to question her beliefs after she became friends with a number of gay guys at work and realized all the sermons at church were way uncool.
Anyways, religion. She told me she had gone to church on Sunday and it had really bothered her. The sermon was about Noah, and the great flood. She started questioning the entire scope of the situation. Christians celebrate the story of Noah and tell it like some happy go lucky childrens story, but what about the "fact" that God killed EVERYONE on earth, and left like 8 people to reproduce the human population. So God, the smartest being in all of the universe killed all of his "children" that he loved so much and left a bunch of people to inbreed.
Anyways, the reason I'm proud is because my mom lives in a place surrounded by extremely conservative, evangelical types. Her whole family is Fox News brainwashed as is my Dads side, on top of being military grade Christians. Despite this, she chose to use a bit of logic, and figure things out for herself. She even voted for Obama, her first time voting outside of the Republican party, ever.
She still fights with her own beliefs, but she refuses to believe a lot of the BS people around her will gladly swallow. It gives me a little bit of hope that maybe things will turn out ok.....
Listen, Dummy, you know why she voted for Obammy...cuz he's half black, but she made the mistake of thinking he is all black. At least you know he isn't, but because he's at least half black, you had to vote for him anyway. Unfortunately, you have also been brainwashed like yo mama, but you have been brainwashed by MSNBC News, and especially your mentor, Rachel MadCOW. If you were straight, you could even get it off on Chris Matthews leg, when he wasn't getting it off on Obama's. Now pray to Obama for 4 years of success, unlike his past 4 years of total failure and incompetence, upon which you based your faulty decision.
URADouche

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Your Finger wrote:
<quoted text> You're a pussymutha...you're a pimped-out babymama shootin out illegitimate chillin from yo babydaddy in Arbor Hill, but you GOTS a lot a junk in the trunk, and THAT what Obammy love, so you GITS all yo welfare an yo foodstamps so you can peddle it down in the Southend, too, you no good Rev Wright attendee...Bwhahahahahahahahah aha...
As I said..."Childish and irrelevant".
URADouche

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Your Finger wrote:
<quoted text> You're a pussymutha...you're a pimped-out babymama shootin out illegitimate chillin from yo babydaddy in Arbor Hill, but you GOTS a lot a junk in the trunk, and THAT what Obammy love, so you GITS all yo welfare an yo foodstamps so you can peddle it down in the Southend, too, you no good Rev Wright attendee...Bwhahahahahahahahah aha...
I notice that you didn't deny one thing in my post.
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URADouche wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said..."Childish and irrelevant".
You are...after all, you were dumb enough to vote for Obammy after witnessing his 4 years of incompetence and failure; but you are still leeching off the taxpayers by grabbing your welfare and foodstamps, so you remain blissful... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URADouche wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny EVERYTHING in your post, but you are too ignorant to realize it; just like you are too ignorant to realize you voted again for Obammy the snakeoil salesman. Bwhahahahahahahaha...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Junior wrote:
Sounds like yo moms has spiralled downward, pray for her, another lost soul to the obamanation, does she chant "Yes we can"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URADouche wrote:
<quoted text>
URAdouchebag, yo you must be likes Dr Hannibal and sit, thats some deep doo-doo you are shoveling, LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URADouche wrote:
<quoted text>
URdumbandadouche
voter

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

of course i will vote
The Warrior Prince

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Powerful!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The Warrior Prince wrote:
And we glorify a cult figure, named obama, where does that place us on the evolutionary ladder?
Long Island Sux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
And we glorify a cult figure, named obama, where does that place us on the evolutionary ladder?
"Christians" like yourself that act nothing like Christ are at the bottom of the ladder.

Kind of like people that claim to be "pro-life" but aren't vegetarian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Long Island Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christians" like yourself that act nothing like Christ are at the bottom of the ladder.
Kind of like people that claim to be "pro-life" but aren't vegetarian.
Your assumption shows your ignorance, Assalam-O-Alaikum!
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumption shows your ignorance, Assalam-O-Alaikum!
More like Mc Dingleberry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,781 - 15,800 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Watch for Suffolk County was issued at April 16 at 10:15AM EDT

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search