New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17713 Jan 22, 2013
King Obama wrote:
Aside from the obvious rich 1 percent, most of the people who voted for romney are paycheck to paycheck racist white trash.
They voted against their own best interests, just to fill in the same ballot blank the rich guys did.
Like the above anti-obama posters: Guaranteed these guys are fat slobs living in basements, making less than 20k a year.
Their reply: "I'm not, I own 3 houses bla bla bla"
Save it, pussees.
You are wrong, the country is divided almost equally, but not by economic strata. There are those who believe in bullshit, and there are those that don't. You are a believer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17715 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
RibZilla been eatin lossa ribs at Mammy's Soul Shack he be celebratin fo the nex fo years an taxpayers they be payin fo it. LOL
Well, at least you can argue intelligently withtout getting racist.
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17716 Jan 22, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you can argue intelligently withtout getting racist.
"withtout" a doubt; now hurry yo azz down to Rev Wright's fo anotha 20 years of Obammyamnesia...LOL

Location hidden

#17718 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
<quoted text> "withtout" a doubt; now hurry yo azz down to Rev Wright's fo anotha 20 years of Obammyamnesia...LOL
It's one thing to be racist, it's another to be racist and completely lacking in humor. You're not funny; and I'm not saying that to be mean, I truly mean that your posts are banal and humorless.

I know that you try to be witty and clever, but you're not gifted in that area. You're not good at imitating a black person..even in jest. Also, the Reverend Wright thing, that's five years old now. Don't you think that - after half a decade - you should get some new material?

It's obvious that you don't like having a black man as POTUS; it obviously exacerbates your insecurities and inferiority-issues.
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17719 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
It's one thing to be racist, it's another to be racist and completely lacking in humor. You're not funny; and I'm not saying that to be mean, I truly mean that your posts are banal and humorless.
I know that you try to be witty and clever, but you're not gifted in that area. You're not good at imitating a black person..even in jest. Also, the Reverend Wright thing, that's five years old now. Don't you think that - after half a decade - you should get some new material?
It's obvious that you don't like having a black man as POTUS; it obviously exacerbates your insecurities and inferiority-issues.
You be speakin racist, yo mammy be pissed! Obammy only half black; his white side be laughin at all you suckas be votin him in agin when he actin mo whitey than yo republican idols. You still fagittin that you memba a Rev Wright's church, so you be fogittin you already done forgot anything you been witnissin the last 20 years, so you ain't got no creds here. by the way...your photo's looks almost as funny as the half white guy making believe he be black in the White House so dummies like you keep suppotin his incompetent half-black azz...Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha haha...

Location hidden

#17720 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
<quoted text> You be speakin racist, yo mammy be pissed! Obammy only half black; his white side be laughin at all you suckas be votin him in agin when he actin mo whitey than yo republican idols. You still fagittin that you memba a Rev Wright's church, so you be fogittin you already done forgot anything you been witnissin the last 20 years, so you ain't got no creds here. by the way...your photo's looks almost as funny as the half white guy making believe he be black in the White House so dummies like you keep suppotin his incompetent half-black azz...Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha haha...
Meh.
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17722 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Meh.
Obama-ebonics...Bwhahahahahaha hahahahahaha...

Location hidden

#17723 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
<quoted text> Obama-ebonics...Bwhahahahahaha hahahahahaha...
Meh.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17724 Jan 22, 2013
Michael Goeffy wrote:
<quoted text> Obama-ebonics...Bwhahahahahaha hahahahahaha...
Silly gringo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meh
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17726 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Meh.
Thanks for axin! Bwhahahahahahaha...
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17727 Jan 22, 2013
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly gringo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meh
Thanks for axin! Bwhahahahahahahaha...
FullMetalPhagget

United States

#17728 Jan 22, 2013
What's the difference between a tiger and a US marine?

One is the biggest pussee in the world, the other is orange and black!
oooooooooooooooo

Troy, NY

#17729 Jan 22, 2013
Jess wrote:
Yes, I plan to go before work.
oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyothank u o yoy
hap

Clinton, MA

#17730 Jan 22, 2013
Obama still potus.
why

Paramus, NJ

#17731 Jan 22, 2013
This goofy thread is still active?

And still with crazy comments?
what

United States

#17732 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
This goofy thread is still active?
And still with crazy comments?
Don't worry about it. If you don't agree with it, click on another one.

Yours is the craziest comment yet.
carl willie

Anonymous Proxy

#17733 Jan 22, 2013
o9ooo
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17734 Jan 22, 2013
hap wrote:
Obama still potus.
That's why the USA still has no competent leadership.
why

Paramus, NJ

#17735 Jan 22, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it. If you don't agree with it, click on another one.
Yours is the craziest comment yet.
This is what I meant by goofy thread and crazy comments.
Your post proved my point.
Michael Goeffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#17736 Jan 22, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I meant by goofy thread and crazy comments.
Your post proved my point.
Now this one is the craziest comment. Please ask Hussein to return to Kenya as soon as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) 1 hr mdw 44
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 5 hr xheraldina 1,646
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 16 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr positronium 6,389
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) 19 hr Mr Chow 335
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 22 hr Sam 757
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE