created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,596 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 786)

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of16,772
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hmm

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

add me on fb :) www.facebook.com/adriellecher
hroola

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
on goes life,but really does it make a difference?
Jethro

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

This is boring and you guys are silly.
voter

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

not voting

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

RedBone Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a red bone when you bite rather than suck Mr. Happy
Suck obamas bone, Bone.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Seriously, suck Obama's bone...I want to watch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and I'm going to bring a friend. It's a dude that I met at my favorite bar, "The Manhole".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
Seriously, suck Obama's bone...I want to watch.
Look in the mirror

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
Oh, and I'm going to bring a friend. It's a dude that I met at my favorite bar, "The Manhole".
That bar was named after Michelle
voter

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

no im not voting
King Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Long live the King! 4 more years of historic presidency.

If any of you chumps are mad about it, I'll meet you after work tonight with 2 pairs of boxing gloves.

That includes those wanna be fox pundit pussees who said romney would win, then vanished when he lost!

We could also debate instead of box, but I know you community college rejects would lose to a 5th grader at that. I'll give you at least a puncher's chance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
Long live the King! 4 more years of historic presidency.
If any of you chumps are mad about it, I'll meet you after work tonight with 2 pairs of boxing gloves.
That includes those wanna be fox pundit pussees who said romney would win, then vanished when he lost!
We could also debate instead of box, but I know you community college rejects would lose to a 5th grader at that. I'll give you at least a puncher's chance.
Are you the same coward that was supposed to meet me in field six at Jones Beach at 0800 hrs the day after the election and never showed up? Anytime windbag, just bring a mouth piece, I don't want you to swallow your teeth.
King Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same coward that was supposed to meet me in field six at Jones Beach at 0800 hrs the day after the election and never showed up? Anytime windbag, just bring a mouth piece, I don't want you to swallow your teeth.
I can't tell you pussees apart, you're probably on your 10th fake name by now. Jones beach? Not me. Must've been a ghey guy you met on craigslist to roll around in the dunes with.

I have met a few losers from here at Robert Moses and knocked them silly. Especially the wannabe millitary types who use 24hr time. I pissed on some guy's army hat while he was out cold.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell you pussees apart, you're probably on your 10th fake name by now. Jones beach? Not me. Must've been a ghey guy you met on craigslist to roll around in the dunes with.
I have met a few losers from here at Robert Moses and knocked them silly. Especially the wannabe millitary types who use 24hr time. I pissed on some guy's army hat while he was out cold.
I thought I lies alot
RibZilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Topix-tough-guy.
SirLiesAlot

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Sorry KingObama, its hard for me to keep track, as an older gay man, this is a great forum for me to meet other single men, and I often do at Robert Moses, we splash in the water together and rub sunblock on each others bodies, just like I did in the army. Unless you are gay and looking, like me, I'd rather not meet you there though, as I am too weak to defend myself, and you would easily kick my ass. In the meantime though, I'm going to hide behind my computer screen, and write comments that won't change or do anything at all, since Obama is president for the next 4 years, and there's nothing me or any of my racist tiny-dick friends can do to change that. I post under the name "SirLiesAlot" and I am a fat, gay puszie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RibZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Topix-tough-guy.
Choke on a bone, btw stupid name

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
Sorry KingObama, its hard for me to keep track, as an older gay man, this is a great forum for me to meet other single men, and I often do at Robert Moses, we splash in the water together and rub sunblock on each others bodies, just like I did in the army. Unless you are gay and looking, like me, I'd rather not meet you there though, as I am too weak to defend myself, and you would easily kick my ass. In the meantime though, I'm going to hide behind my computer screen, and write comments that won't change or do anything at all, since Obama is president for the next 4 years, and there's nothing me or any of my racist tiny-dick friends can do to change that. I post under the name "SirLiesAlot" and I am a fat, gay puszie.
I have no doubt of what you describe, but stop beibg a coward and use your own name you liberal swine

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you pissed on your mothers hat.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt of what you describe, but stop beibg a coward and use your own name you liberal swine
That's laugh...you telling OTHERS not to steal from anyone...you've stolen more material from other websites than anyone on this thread!

You wouldn't know an original idea if it sucked your sausage in Times' Square on New Year's Eve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of16,772
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE