created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,623 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,461 - 15,480 of 16,779 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 29
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#17400 Dec 26, 2012
Sorry...you lose.
Poor Little Repukes

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17404 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The dollar is going to collapse under obama, prepare for the food riots when the obama phones won't work, LMAO
Your mom is going to collapse under the weight of my balls.
Mop man at a jack shack

Bronx, NY

#17405 Dec 27, 2012
Ewww gross! This is gonna need a double Lysol !
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#17406 Dec 27, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17409 Dec 27, 2012
It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!

Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.

Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
Poor Little Repukes

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17410 Dec 27, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How much can two shriveled little peas weigh?
It was weight of the dingleberries hanging off them that caused your mom's legs to buckle, jethro !

She loved it, loved it, LOVED IT !
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#17411 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!
Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.
Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
Pretty big talk for a Useful Idiot whose Incompetent Amateur-in-Chief can't govern.

Americans are going to have to swallow the deal they voted for. Elections have consequences.

Now shut up, bend over, and eat your peas while the progressive incompetents you worship have their way with you.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17412 Dec 27, 2012
Poor Little Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
It was weight of the dingleberries hanging off them that caused your mom's legs to buckle, jethro !
She loved it, loved it, LOVED IT !
You're a little dweeb with tiny hairless balls hung on a tiny little aberration of the human species, hiding behind your computer. If you said that to me in person, you'd be wearing those little peas on top of your head, maggot turd.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17413 Dec 27, 2012
democrats lead by their head clown, obama, will continue to spend .46 cents of borrowed money for every dollar they spend, absolutely brilliant,

The senate has not yet passed a budget in four years, they are a joke and so is obama, and the joke is on you the puny little taxpayer. Praise obama while he empties your pockets, fool.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17414 Dec 27, 2012
Please tell me how just the Rich are going to pay more, I can't stop laughing when you do, circus clown.

Location hidden

#17415 Dec 27, 2012
All I see on this thread are bad losers.

If I were a Teabagger, I'd be rather embarassed to call Obama a clown, since he beat Romney's ass without breaking a sweat!

Location hidden

#17416 Dec 27, 2012
Rama Lama Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how just the Rich are going to pay more, I can't stop laughing when you do, circus clown.
Where did I write that the rich would pay more? Seriously, dude, I think that you're retarded or something. At the very least, you're seeing things that aren't there, and that ain't good!

Maybe that's why you voted for Romney, you were seeing a viable candidate where none existed. Perhaps YOU saw a likeable, honest candidate with a real economic plan, when in fact, it was just Mitt Romney!

Location hidden

#17417 Dec 27, 2012
Rama Lama Ding Dong is seeing things. He's delusional, just like the rest of the Tea Party!

Location hidden

#17418 Dec 27, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty big talk for a Useful Idiot whose Incompetent Amateur-in-Chief can't govern.
Americans are going to have to swallow the deal they voted for. Elections have consequences.
Now shut up, bend over, and eat your peas while the progressive incompetents you worship have their way with you.
This election has one BIG consequence...I don't have to look at Mitt Romney anymore!!!

Location hidden

#17419 Dec 27, 2012
Oh, and some more consequences:

1. The Big Three Automakers are still operating..profitably!

2. The Stock Market is doing fine.

3. We finally have national healthcare!

4. Mitt Romney's NOT ever going to be POTUS!!!

Location hidden

#17420 Dec 27, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when Mitt Romney becomes POTUS, YOU can talk big, too...oh, sorry, I forgot...that's NEVER going to happen!

Location hidden

#17421 Dec 27, 2012
You know what REALLY scares Teabaggers? They're watching the economy slowly improve, unemployment fall and the stock market performing well.

Teabaggers know that when this economy bounces back, the only way they'll be in the Whitehouse is by invitation.

Teabaggers WANT the American economy to fail, if only to make Obama look bad, and that is some pretty anti-American sh*t, my friends!

Seriously, is there anything more anti-American than HOPING the current administration fails, just to make your position stronger?

Teabaggers = anti-American!

Location hidden

#17422 Dec 27, 2012
Rama Lama Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane often laugh uncontrollably.

Location hidden

#17423 Dec 27, 2012
I would go so far as to say that anyone who WANTS the American economy to fail is committing a form of treason.

How else would you look at it?
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

#17424 Dec 27, 2012
Oh, and some more consequences:
1. The Big Three Automakers are still operating..profitably!
2. The Stock Market is doing fine.
3. We finally have national healthcare!
4. Mitt Romney's NOT ever going to be POTUS!!!
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Perfecto Remodel Corporation 16 min Cricket1 1
posted a communication 5 hr The Truth! 3
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Figo01 441
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 8 hr Bruser 2,284
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 8 hr Bruser 7,877
Rents for affordable housing apartments that ar... 11 hr Wolfhawk46 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
•••

Air Quality Alert for Suffolk County was issued at September 02 at 10:14AM EDT

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search