created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,461 - 15,480 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Spike

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

General LeMay wrote:
I need soldiers, not latte sipping, folding bike riding, art history majors who are
Living at home and working part time at Starbucks.
Where will I find the men I need?
Lying in the graves alongside yours, General.
Spike

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Ratso Welfare wrote:
My social worker told me its not my fault, it's society's fault I'm the way that I am. So I got that going for me.
My TV lawyer told me it would help my disability case if I didn't pay my bills, and F'd up on all my social obligation like paying rent or bathing. It would show "need" he said.
I didn't know this would be so much fun.
Bravo, sir, bravo!!. You're an inspiration to more than 50% of the voters in the USA!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo, sir, bravo!!. You're an inspiration to more than 50% of the voters in the USA!
An obama mandate.
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Sorry...you lose.
Poor Little Repukes

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The dollar is going to collapse under obama, prepare for the food riots when the obama phones won't work, LMAO
Your mom is going to collapse under the weight of my balls.
Mop man at a jack shack

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Ewww gross! This is gonna need a double Lysol !
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!

Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.

Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
Poor Little Repukes

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How much can two shriveled little peas weigh?
It was weight of the dingleberries hanging off them that caused your mom's legs to buckle, jethro !

She loved it, loved it, LOVED IT !
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
It's so sad that the Teabaggers on this site cannot lose gracefully. They ran an inferior, wooden candidate who nobody trusted, and they're shocked that he lost!
Now, because the GOP sold its collective soul to extremist loonies, Johhn Boehner can't get his own party to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.
Teabaggers are so stupid that they're willing to vote down a budget deal, even if it means that they have to swallow a far WORSE deal!
Pretty big talk for a Useful Idiot whose Incompetent Amateur-in-Chief can't govern.

Americans are going to have to swallow the deal they voted for. Elections have consequences.

Now shut up, bend over, and eat your peas while the progressive incompetents you worship have their way with you.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Poor Little Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
It was weight of the dingleberries hanging off them that caused your mom's legs to buckle, jethro !
She loved it, loved it, LOVED IT !
You're a little dweeb with tiny hairless balls hung on a tiny little aberration of the human species, hiding behind your computer. If you said that to me in person, you'd be wearing those little peas on top of your head, maggot turd.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

democrats lead by their head clown, obama, will continue to spend .46 cents of borrowed money for every dollar they spend, absolutely brilliant,

The senate has not yet passed a budget in four years, they are a joke and so is obama, and the joke is on you the puny little taxpayer. Praise obama while he empties your pockets, fool.
Rama Lama Ding Dong

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Please tell me how just the Rich are going to pay more, I can't stop laughing when you do, circus clown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

All I see on this thread are bad losers.

If I were a Teabagger, I'd be rather embarassed to call Obama a clown, since he beat Romney's ass without breaking a sweat!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Rama Lama Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how just the Rich are going to pay more, I can't stop laughing when you do, circus clown.
Where did I write that the rich would pay more? Seriously, dude, I think that you're retarded or something. At the very least, you're seeing things that aren't there, and that ain't good!

Maybe that's why you voted for Romney, you were seeing a viable candidate where none existed. Perhaps YOU saw a likeable, honest candidate with a real economic plan, when in fact, it was just Mitt Romney!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Rama Lama Ding Dong is seeing things. He's delusional, just like the rest of the Tea Party!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty big talk for a Useful Idiot whose Incompetent Amateur-in-Chief can't govern.
Americans are going to have to swallow the deal they voted for. Elections have consequences.
Now shut up, bend over, and eat your peas while the progressive incompetents you worship have their way with you.
This election has one BIG consequence...I don't have to look at Mitt Romney anymore!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh, and some more consequences:

1. The Big Three Automakers are still operating..profitably!

2. The Stock Market is doing fine.

3. We finally have national healthcare!

4. Mitt Romney's NOT ever going to be POTUS!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when Mitt Romney becomes POTUS, YOU can talk big, too...oh, sorry, I forgot...that's NEVER going to happen!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

You know what REALLY scares Teabaggers? They're watching the economy slowly improve, unemployment fall and the stock market performing well.

Teabaggers know that when this economy bounces back, the only way they'll be in the Whitehouse is by invitation.

Teabaggers WANT the American economy to fail, if only to make Obama look bad, and that is some pretty anti-American sh*t, my friends!

Seriously, is there anything more anti-American than HOPING the current administration fails, just to make your position stronger?

Teabaggers = anti-American!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE