created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 766)

Showing posts 15,301 - 15,320 of16,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Renfield

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Shotty McPherson wrote:
All I know is Obama and his army of flying monkeys ain't getting my guns. No way. If he tries, it will be the start of the next civil war.
If they ever do come to get your guns, you and every other gun-owner will:

1. Sh**t your pants
2. Hand over your guns immediately.

Who do you think you're kidding?

“WTF”

Since: Nov 12

It said Hometown, not location

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

TerrifiedTeaPartier wrote:
I love guns largely because I'm a terrified white guy who believes way too many conpiracy theories. You see, I'm preparing for doomsday scenarios that will simply never happen, and - even if they did -my tiny brain cannot comprehend that a few assault rifles will not save me.
When I hold a big assault rifle in my hands, It makes me feel strong and powerful; that's important to me, because I don't have a lot of control and power in my life. My wife pushes me around pretty good, I can't hold a steady job, and I'm really not that bright, so guns are kind of like "strap on power" for guys like me.
Also, I use guns to bond with other dudes who also have to rely on exaggerated firepower to compensate for personal shortcomings.
Now thats funny right there!
This is also funny....
New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?
You know what, I think I will vote this September 14th, I don't like either of the presidents but I gotta cast my vote for the lesser of 2 evils right.
Wait, it's december WHAT?!
Looks like we all missed our chance to vote.
What a misleading topic...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Renfield wrote:
<quoted text>
If they ever do come to get your guns, you and every other gun-owner will:
1. Sh**t your pants
2. Hand over your guns immediately.
Who do you think you're kidding?
Why would he shoot his pants? It's a three letter word for you obama/biden fans; J O B S .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

TerrifiedTeaPartier wrote:
I love guns largely because I'm a terrified white guy who believes way too many conpiracy theories. You see, I'm preparing for doomsday scenarios that will simply never happen, and - even if they did -my tiny brain cannot comprehend that a few assault rifles will not save me.
When I hold a big assault rifle in my hands, It makes me feel strong and powerful; that's important to me, because I don't have a lot of control and power in my life. My wife pushes me around pretty good, I can't hold a steady job, and I'm really not that bright, so guns are kind of like "strap on power" for guys like me.
Also, I use guns to bond with other dudes who also have to rely on exaggerated firepower to compensate for personal shortcomings.
TeaParty, really? You sound just like an obama voter, who wants tp protect heself from flesh-eatu=ing Zombies, Yo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this almost fanatical allure of guns? If you got a small weiner, no tricked-out assault rifle will change that.
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
See, this is what I'm talking about. Gun-queers think that they can justify their strange, childish fascination with "clever" bon mots. This is largely because they aren't very bright individuals, so they have to rely on NRA witticisms to make a point.

"If they outlaw guns, only the outlaws with have guns".
"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six".

Juvenile.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

There's an article in Guns and Ammo this month that states that Ruger is building a fake vagina into the stocks its newest line of assault rifles, so that "...owners may finally achieve the closeness to their weapons that we know they crave".
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're right, there ARE two kinds of people in this world: Those who get off owning lots of guns, and those who passed their SAT's.
LockSmythe

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I sure hope Obama doesn't take our guns as planned, I have no way to defend myself. Like all other gun owners, Im really just a puzsie who is too weak to protect himself.
Maybe I should change my name to CockSmyth, since thats where my experience is, in handling mens penises. I post under the name LockSmyth and I'm gay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's a quote from the Clint Eatwood movie "The Good, The Bad, and The ugly" , that would be you Jackass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

LockSmythe wrote:
There's an article in Guns and Ammo this month that states that Ruger is building a fake vagina into the stocks its newest line of assault rifles, so that "...owners may finally achieve the closeness to their weapons that we know they crave".
Did they use your vagina for the prototype?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, there ARE two kinds of people in this world: Those who get off owning lots of guns, and those who passed their SAT's.
I'll match my advanced degrees from Penn State with your sats' anyday chump.
Hingle McCringleberry

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I like guns, but more than that, I like MEN'S guns, in my mouth. Penis. I'm gay.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'll match my advanced degrees from Penn State with your sats' anyday chump.
If Penn awarded you ANY degree, you should get your money back, because you write like a ten year old.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's a quote from the Clint Eatwood movie "The Good, The Bad, and The ugly" , that would be you Jackass.
The fact that you chose to quote from a Clint Eastwood movie says a great deal about your intellect.

You should quit while you're behind.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

LockSmythe wrote:
I sure hope Obama doesn't take our guns as planned, I have no way to defend myself. Like all other gun owners, Im really just a puzsie who is too weak to protect himself.
Maybe I should change my name to CockSmyth, since thats where my experience is, in handling mens penises. I post under the name LockSmyth and I'm gay.
See, there you go again, equating the ownership of guns to being brave or strong. It's really quite the opposite. You're really just an inadequate, terrified little white man, aren't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you chose to quote from a Clint Eastwood movie says a great deal about your intellect.
When liberals are challenged on any level, they are always devoid of satire and humor, lighten up Francis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a behind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
If Penn awarded you ANY degree, you should get your money back, because you write like a ten year old.
When in Rome.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I like guns, but more than that, I like MEN'S guns, in my mouth. Penis. I'm gay.
That's why you reside in Tempe, to be among your cabal of liberal weenie wavers,........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,301 - 15,320 of16,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 22 min Bruser 2,247
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) 11 hr russiangal 679
Review: Beefsteak Charlie's (Mar '09) 12 hr Sheri Kisselbach 102
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr Bruser 7,854
Review: Maxy Nails Sun Michele 3
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Sat Kamala Martucci 111
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Suffolk County was issued at July 14 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••