New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

abc

Syracuse, NY

#17276 Dec 21, 2012
for sure
Smokin Joe

Riverhead, NY

#17278 Dec 21, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
Biggest school massacre in history. No guns.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_di...
Columbine High School had an armed deputy

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/17/1171... #
Smokin Joe

Riverhead, NY

#17279 Dec 21, 2012
Mother of Sandy Hook school gunman Adam Lanza was a 'prepper' survivalist preparing for economic and social collapse, say reports

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
Teddy R is gay

Little Rock, AR

#17280 Dec 21, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I sign?
(We'd only need a 17% flat tax rate to pay down the Nat'l Debt, btw)
Hey Yankee greasball....first of all Obama has down graded the military by 25%, second of all yankee greaseball...worker's comp is paid by you..it's deducted from your paycheck..you know...your paycheck you get every 2 weeks from Wal-mart where you probably work.....Do you even know the difference between worker's comp and STATE unemployment.
You live in NYS...your state is broke....your taxes are high and you get nothing in return.....you and the rest of you greaeball liberal yankees need to get educated in economics, finance and accounting....you don't seem to have any idea about anything.
PS...I know, I'm a stupid inbred, toothless hick from Arkansas...so you don't need to remind me in your next post...but then again you idiot greaseball...you voted for Clinton and I'm from the same state he is.
LockSmyth is Gay

Little Rock, AR

#17281 Dec 21, 2012
Teddy R is gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yankee greasball....first of all Obama has down graded the military by 25%, second of all yankee greaseball...worker's comp is paid by you..it's deducted from your paycheck..you know...your paycheck you get every 2 weeks from Wal-mart where you probably work.....Do you even know the difference between worker's comp and STATE unemployment.
You live in NYS...your state is broke....your taxes are high and you get nothing in return.....you and the rest of you greaeball liberal yankees need to get educated in economics, finance and accounting....you don't seem to have any idea about anything.
PS...I know, I'm a stupid inbred, toothless hick from Arkansas...so you don't need to remind me in your next post...but then again you idiot greaseball...you voted for Clinton and I'm from the same state he is.
SORRY Teddy R I men't to say LockSmyth is Gay...my mistake
See what inbreeding does

Corinth, NY

#17283 Dec 21, 2012
LockSmyth is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY Teddy R I men't to say LockSmyth is Gay...my mistake
See what generations of inbreeding does to the mind, Jethro ?

You should kill yourself to avoid passing on your inferior genes.
Smokin Joe

United States

#17284 Dec 22, 2012

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17285 Dec 22, 2012
See what inbreeding does wrote:
<quoted text>
See what generations of inbreeding does to the mind, Jethro ?
You should kill yourself to avoid passing on your inferior genes.
Is that what they told you when you were a patient at Matteawan State Hospital?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17286 Dec 22, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
The Bath School disaster is the name given to a murder and three associated bombings by Andrew Kehoe in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, which killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, and four other adults; at least 58 people were injured. Kehoe first killed his wife, set off two major explosions, and committed suicide with his last (and third) explosion. Most of the victims were children in the second to sixth grades (714 years of age[1]) attending the Bath Consolidated School. Their deaths constitute the deadliest mass murder in a school in United States history.[2]

In a perfect world, reason would prevail over hysteria every time, unless your politicians and their cohorts in the press have an agenda.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17287 Dec 22, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
Oh, and cut that military down to size, too! a fast 25% reduction sounds good to start.
And raise taxes on luxury items like snomobiles, ATVs and guns.
It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17288 Dec 22, 2012
"The greatest Secretary of State the nation has ever had" Really?

Poor Hilary, caught the flu and passed out hitting her head, resulting in an immaculate concussion.

Some women with straying husbands drink till they fall down, luckily this isn't the case with our Secretary of State, the greatest the nation has ever seen.
Peenertrajectory

United States

#17289 Dec 22, 2012
LockSmyth is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY Teddy R I men't to say LockSmyth is Gay...my mistake
Oh, Teddy, Im sooooo sorry, I hope you wont hold it against me...actually, I hope that you DO hold it against me!
tom deely

Fairfax, VA

#17290 Dec 22, 2012
U people are way to smart for me.if u stand for nothing than you will fall for anything sheep.
Peenertrajectory

United States

#17291 Dec 22, 2012
LockSmyth is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY Teddy R I men't to say LockSmyth is Gay...my mistake
Oh, TeddyR, say that you forgive me, and say that we will be together 4evs!
TeddyR

United States

#17292 Dec 22, 2012
LockSmyth is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY Teddy R I men't to say LockSmyth is Gay...my mistake
F--ck you, and stop asking for my forgiveness, queerbait!
TeddyR

United States

#17293 Dec 22, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
The you should STFUP
TeddyR

United States

#17294 Dec 22, 2012
tom deely wrote:
U people are way to smart for me.if u stand for nothing than you will fall for anything sheep.
A retarded monkey is too smart for you.
Spike

Albany, NY

#17295 Dec 22, 2012
See what inbreeding does wrote:
<quoted text>
See what generations of inbreeding does to the mind, Jethro ?
You should kill yourself to avoid passing on your inferior genes.
OR, he can just emulate YOUR lifestyle, rump-ranger pisspot!!
Reality Check

United States

#17296 Dec 22, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Thank the NRA for making this possible.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17297 Dec 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank the NRA for making this possible.
Of course, it's the NRAs' fault, in obamanation, where no one is responsible for their actions, someone else is, look in the mirror for a real reality check clownbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Andrew Crecca (Dec '10) 23 hr freedom 48
News Police: Man Arrested for Reckless Endangerment ... (Feb '11) Sun You are a Douchebag 6
News 4 Levittown brothers accused in $70-million coi... (Nov '08) Sun John 428
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Mar 25 miss_easyi69 47
Joseph Nicols D.D. S. *** STAY CLEAR OF HIM *** (Jul '09) Mar 25 Ms Audrey J 25
The aging Rebel the man freaks that date and su... (Jul '10) Mar 24 Kara 49
News Watertown and Massena JCPenney stores not part ... Mar 23 agree 2

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages