created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,612 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,101 - 15,120 of 16,779 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
Zog Johnby

Utica, NY

#16999 Dec 7, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison to Hitler didn't work before the election, what makes you think using it after the election will do?
It's time to change your approach. Try reality for a change. It might help your team win an election.
GOP lost popular vote in 5 of last 6 presidential elections. Dinasours
Oh youll be depressed

Corinth, NY

#17000 Dec 7, 2012
"Obamatrons - the Great Obama Depression of 2013 is right around the corner. Thanks a bunch."

Oh, you'll be 'depressed', alright.

And you'll certainly be 'depressed' that the rest of us will be laughing in your face.

But one way or another, you finally WILL pay your fair share !

And you can be 'depressed' all you want.

WE'LL be laughing !
Oh youll be depressed

Corinth, NY

#17001 Dec 7, 2012
Oh, and you're welcome.
Zog Johnby

Utica, NY

#17002 Dec 7, 2012
Oh youll be depressed wrote:
"Obamatrons - the Great Obama Depression of 2013 is right around the corner. Thanks a bunch."
And you'll certainly be 'depressed' that the rest of us will be laughing in your face.
WE'LL be laughing !
You really have nothing to say, do you.
Already had my say

Corinth, NY

#17003 Dec 7, 2012
Zog Johnby wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have nothing to say, do you.
Already had my say with my vote.

Is that not enough for you ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17004 Dec 7, 2012
WE'LL be laughing !
If you are the left, we have nothing to fear.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17005 Dec 7, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you are on the right you should be fearing extinction. Nobody believes your lies anymore.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17006 Dec 7, 2012
WE'LL be laughing !
Hey cousin, I'm still waiting for you at our still by the creek. The State Police are rounding up all the escaped mental patients in Gloversville, it's like a ghosttown here. I donn't wants you to get caught in the roundup so gets oput of town, okay?
Spike

Albany, NY

#17007 Dec 7, 2012
Already had my say wrote:
<quoted text>
Already had my say with my vote.
Is that not enough for you ?
'Tards like you NEVER vote because it takes effort, a car, and the ability to read and understand English....three time fail for you, crap-wad.
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#17008 Dec 7, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
So your name claims that you are in favor of "Liberating the Opresse"..you must be implying, therefore, that the rich Republicans are opressed...?

Location hidden

#17010 Dec 7, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
So your name claims that you are in favor of "Liberating the Opresse"..you must be implying, therefore, that the rich Republicans are opressed...?
Shucks even I know what he meant, your deductive reasoning processes leave alot to be desired. Do you know my cousin in Gloversville, he's the last escaped mental patient from the breakout at Matteawan State Hospital, if ya see hims, till him I'm at the still by tyhe creek.
hillbilly orangutans

Corinth, NY

#17011 Dec 7, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
'Tards like you NEVER vote because it takes effort, a car, and the ability to read and understand English....three time fail for you, crap-wad.
Monday Night, Hillbilly.

BYOB...bring your own bandages

Location hidden

#17012 Dec 7, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he thinks they are. But that is what they is told to think. They have yet to figure out they are rooting for their own demise.
SAM

North Tonawanda, NY

#17013 Dec 7, 2012
By reading the comments here on this forum- I thought New York had a great education system.

Location hidden

#17014 Dec 7, 2012
hillbilly orangutans wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday Night, Hillbilly.
BYOB...bring your own bandages
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I told you the State Police is rounding up all the escapees! They is probably triangulating your emails right now! And why do you defame our 1st cousins the orangutans over at the hollar? You are nuts.

Location hidden

#17015 Dec 7, 2012
SAM wrote:
By reading the comments here on this forum- I thought New York had a great education system.
They do, unfortunately, Rent-A-Center ruined the internet.
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#17016 Dec 7, 2012
I love how you Yankees fight
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#17017 Dec 7, 2012
Actually - I have a mini -zone marker that works with R.F. on 3Ghz.
the future

AOL

#17018 Dec 7, 2012
A union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to order a drink to celebrate Obama's victory when he sees a guy
close by wearing a Romney for President button and two beers in front of him. He doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that this guy
is a Republican. So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, but not
for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him, then says, "Thank you!" in an equally
loud voice. This infuriates the union boss.

So the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the
Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

So just to make his point one more time, the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. But,
as before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

Frustrated, the union boss asks the bartender, "What the hell is the matter with that Republican? I've ordered three rounds of
drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?"

"Nope," replies the bartender.

"He owns the place."

Location hidden

#17019 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
Actually - I have a mini -zone marker that works with R.F. on 3Ghz.
Awesome Dude, Floyd has one at the barber shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 8 hr Sambee 1,604
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 20 hr Bruser 7,872
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••