created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,625 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,021 - 15,040 of 16,779 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 29
Michelle

Garden City, NY

#16904 Dec 4, 2012
And yes Mama IS GOING to Hawaii with us, you tell Biden to take care of this "Cliff" nonsense, I needa vacation, and leave those damn golfclubs behind!
obamination

United States

#16905 Dec 4, 2012
How old are you? 12?
The LIAR Democrarts said Bush only cut taxes for the rich over and over they LIED. Obviously you are very young and ignorant.
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you read that nonsense?
obamination

United States

#16906 Dec 4, 2012
Oh Geoff, your ignorance is alarming. Nuttington post and MSNBC atr NOT news sites. Democrats love stupid people like you.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16907 Dec 4, 2012
obamination wrote:
How old are you? 12?
The LIAR Democrarts said Bush only cut taxes for the rich over and over they LIED. Obviously you are very young and ignorant.
<quoted text>
So, you have nothing to back up your ridiculous claim.

Thanks for proving that.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#16908 Dec 4, 2012
obamination wrote:
Oh Geoff, your ignorance is alarming. Nuttington post and MSNBC atr NOT news sites. Democrats love stupid people like you.
Thats right - if it ain't on Fox, Brietbart, Hannity, Rush, Heritage AEI, RNC or GOP its all lies!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16913 Dec 4, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me, let me quess, you read it in the Times.hahahahahahaahahhahaahah , How many times I have heard my liberal{but very intelligent relatives} say that one, makes me laugh every time.
"It's in todays Times" hahahahhahahahahahah
Thats right - if it ain't on Fox, Brietbart, Hannity, Rush, Heritage AEI, RNC or GOP its all lies!

Location hidden

#16916 Dec 4, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
I read the above in "The Times" hahahahahahahaah
No you didn't. You made it up - which makes it as accurate as anything you see or read on Fox, Brietbart, Hannity, Rush, Heritage AEI, RNC or the GOP.
Just goes to show ya

Corinth, NY

#16918 Dec 4, 2012
One time I beat this inbred repuke till he cried like a little girl.

Just goes to show you....

Inbred hillbilly repukes cry like little girls.

Location hidden

#16919 Dec 4, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly idealogue puppet, of course I did, the point is , you can't believe everything you hear and half of what you read, especially what professors in Ivory Towers of higher learning are regurgitating these days. Don't choke on your pablum.
Them there lerned peoples can't be trusted. To much edukation. Best to trust the drunk, drug addict college dropouts like Beck and Rush.

Location hidden

#16922 Dec 4, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to your deity, obama the chastened, barry blow, the choom entrepenuer at Columbia U, you are such a hypocrite, obamas own words " I did so much drugs, I don't remember high school. How pathetic that you elect such lowlife trash. You are an imbecile along with the angry skunk from gloversville, my proof? You voted for obama, the wonderful! Hhahahahhahahahahah
You don't know who I voted for, where I get my news from, and Obama never said that.

You are so full of lies and misinformation that you should get a lobotomy and start over from scratch. You are wasting your time here on earth. You are a minority soon to be extinct.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#16923 Dec 4, 2012
Its over. Move on.

xd
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16924 Dec 4, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who I voted for, where I get my news from, and Obama never said that.
You are so full of lies and misinformation that you should get a lobotomy and start over from scratch. You are wasting your time here on earth. You are a minority soon to be extinct.
don't care. Don't care. and yes he did.
If I become extinct, so will the species, you can't survive if you let obama think for you, unless you desire a planet of clowns.
from malone

New York, NY

#16925 Dec 4, 2012
xdrunk wrote:
Its over. Move on.
xd
We could say the same thing about you and a certain situation couldn't we? But you'd get all slobbery and yell at us.
obamination

New Hartford, NY

#16926 Dec 4, 2012
It's not over, it is never over. Lir Obama wll be stoppped from bankrupting the country
obama was the last

Rome, NY

#16928 Dec 4, 2012
the end is near
obama did coke

New Hartford, NY

#16929 Dec 4, 2012
obama was the coke king of Columbia, that is where he fried his brain.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#16930 Dec 4, 2012
King Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for the rest of us, your 2" pecker doesn't reach past your 42" belly. Not to mention, the only way you can get laid is to pay for it. Hopefully you die sooner rather than later, but at least your inferior genes won't be passed on.
Be advised, your estimate of my physical dimensions are erroneous, same as your political judgement, try to avoid standing in front of a mirror when visualizing others, it clouds your meager preceptions. Hurts to be skunked by obama doesn't it, your additional taxes on your paltry existence are coming fool. Thank only yourself for unleashing disaster on your prodigy.
kantby

Utica, NY

#16931 Dec 4, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
don't care. Don't care. and yes he did.
If I become extinct, so will the species, you can't survive if you let obama think for you, unless you desire a planet of clowns.
My clown beat your clown
obamacokeclown

New Hartford, NY

#16932 Dec 4, 2012
Your clown is raising YOUR Taxs and is destroying the country, does that make you happy or just show that you are stupid?
kantby wrote:
<quoted text>
My clown beat your clown
Pedaphile Repukes

Corinth, NY

#16933 Dec 4, 2012
Why are all repukes pedaphiles ?

Why are they all inbred ?

Why do they all bang the female members of their immediate families ?

We don't have to ask why they are all retarded, it goes with the inbreeding.

They are a sad, sad bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Secrets Secrets (Jul '13) 4 hr Deborah 19
Review: Perfecto Remodel Corporation 4 hr Cricket1 1
posted a communication 9 hr The Truth! 3
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 12 hr Bruser 2,284
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 12 hr Bruser 7,877
Rents for affordable housing apartments that ar... 15 hr Wolfhawk46 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Austrian Expat 439
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••