New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,690 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Repukes r inbred retards

Corinth, NY

#16686 Nov 29, 2012
Dumbasscraps wrote:
When Democrats look in the mirror they see baby killing leeches.
When we look in the mirror we see your mom hanging from our balls.

With her tongue in our arse.

GOOD TIMES !
Dumbasscraps

New Hartford, NY

#16687 Nov 29, 2012
What is must feel like to be a dumbasscrap leech, no life, no job, no friends. Just sit there all day waiting for God Obama to take money from other people to give to you.
The pathetic life of a leech.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16688 Nov 29, 2012
Jack Webb wrote:
<quoted text>
Another worthless content-, fact-, and reason-free post from the empty Obamatron mind of Geoffy Johnny Jacob Bingo-boy.
This seems to you your standard response now when you have no rebuttal. Good puppet.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16689 Nov 29, 2012
yea right wrote:
Blogs are not news they are opinions, Do you even understand the difference between opinion and fact?
<quoted text>
Those blogs and articles cite facts.

This thing - http://agenda21conspiracy.com/

You consider to be factual? Seriously?
knowing

Utica, NY

#16690 Nov 29, 2012
Repukes r inbred retards wrote:
<quoted text>
When we look in the mirror we see your mom hanging from our balls.
With her tongue in our arse.
GOOD TIMES !
It must be so sad to go through life with no self respect. Your parents must be very proud:)
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16691 Nov 29, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Know your enemy. Don't let them use you anymore.
Did you know obama in 2008 before you voted for him? Do you have a clue of who he is now? Do you know who his mentors where in his formative years? Have you seen any college transcripts, his senior thesis, any published writings in the law Review at Harvard? Do you know who his first employer was, right out of school? Have you seen or read any interviews with people who were or are his friends, besides incompetent bombmakers like Bernadette Dorn and Bill Ayers?
Do you know anything about the community organizer that normally would surface in any presidency of such great admiration by his constituents?
I'm sorry but I can't take your advice, you don't follow it yourself, but that is what obamaphiles do, isn't it.
My advice to you is to seek psychiatric help.

We know your worst fears have come true - there is a black democrat who is president.

But to continue to regurgitate the mindless dribble shat into your brain after your loss in the last election is insanity.

It's time for the GOP to grow a pair and come up with a platform that doesn't cater just to a minuscule portion of society while the only defense they have for doing so is to try and attack their opponents with lame-ass conspiracy theories that only make you look like a terminal psychiatric patient who dropped too much acid.

It didn't work in 2008 and it didn't work in 2012. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
Dumbasscraps

New Hartford, NY

#16692 Nov 29, 2012
What is must feel like for a Democrat leech to look in the mirror and see that sad sole that has to beg government to sent them money. And in order to get that money they have to support killing babies.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16696 Nov 29, 2012
the future wrote:
Your links are LEFT WING GARBAGE to mask the truth.
lol - This is from your link - "The International Leftists are working to take away your rights, and your freedoms, as individuals through a policy known as Agenda 21."

Your link is right-wing horseshit. I gave you links that explain the truth to you but you prefer your Glenn Beck inspired 'everyone is out to get us' paranoia instead. I'll bet you bought gold like he told you too, stocked up on guns and ammo because that industry told you to and in addition you stockpile jars of your own urine for when the imaginary "shit hits the fan".
the future wrote:
Do you attend your Town and County meetings regularly? Are you paying attention to what's being passed and the Grant money that's being thrown at them as carrots. I highly doubt it. I doubt very much that you have ever been to a town or county meeting. These people are left to do what they want. Nobody goes and this kind of crap is getting passed right through.
Yes I do. And I do pay attention. Grant money from who? The Feds? Where would you prefer your tax money go instead - to another community or another another war?
the future wrote:
Your president Obama is pushing this green energy as the main source.
He's you president too unless you live outside of the U.S., and no he's not. Look who is funding the 'anti-green' movement. It's the people that lose money the greener we get.

the future wrote:
Your president Obama that has filled his cabinet with wall street cronies and lobbyists. Those appointments were picked for him. They are all members of the trilateral commission and the builderburg group. Gietner , Bernacky, Panetta ,Susan Rice who is an oil baron in her own right worth 46 million dollars through Canadian oil.
Obama is the biggest friend to wall street and the federal reserve bankers in the history of the country. A man of 2 faces. Get your head out of the sand.
I would need a factual citation for each of your allegations but I know that is impossible.
the future wrote:
Every president since Johnson has been a puppet.
I believe it was before Johnson but I'll give you that one. Of course they are puppets. Corporations run the government and have been since the early part of the last century since they were declared 'people too' by the Supreme Court. The only way any of our "representatives" (lol) can get elected is by bowing to corporate interests. It comes down to picking the lesser of the evils who is electable. It's been that way for decades.
the future wrote:
Were on here fighting with each other that s just what they want. Were all going to be screwed.
I'm not fighting with anyone - I'm just trying to explain to you that you are barking up the wrong tree, as are the majority of the extremists on the right. They have gotten smart. People need to educate themselves and be even smarter.
the doctor

Bronx, NY

#16697 Nov 29, 2012
The psychotic breakdowns on this forum remain in effect.

Get a therapist and work it out.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16700 Nov 29, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice to you is to seek psychiatric help.
We know your worst fears have come true - there is a black democrat who is president.
But to continue to regurgitate the mindless dribble shat into your brain after your loss in the last election is insanity.
It's time for the GOP to grow a pair and come up with a platform that doesn't cater just to a minuscule portion of society while the only defense they have for doing so is to try and attack their opponents with lame-ass conspiracy theories that only make you look like a terminal psychiatric patient who dropped too much acid.
It didn't work in 2008 and it didn't work in 2012. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
My , we have a very high opinion of ourselves, don't we? If I didn't know any better I would think you were a liberal effete cur who thinks he's better than the common man, but I'll reserve that for the canine eating cur in the White House.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16701 Nov 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
My , we have a very high opinion of ourselves, don't we? If I didn't know any better I would think you were a liberal effete cur who thinks he's better than the common man, but I'll reserve that for the canine eating cur in the White House.
High opinion of myself? No.
I have the facts on my side.
All you have is anger and ignorance.
I pity people like you who choose to go through life that way. You are missing out on so much. Life is to short. Educate yourself.

Location hidden

#16702 Nov 29, 2012
I worked your mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked your mom, hillbilly ?
Does that count ?
I had her queeefing as she guzzled a couple gallons on my man-cream.
How many years were you at Matteawan State Hospital? Or did you escape, don't worry, it will be our secret.

Location hidden

#16703 Nov 29, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
High opinion of myself? No.
I have the facts on my side.
All you have is anger and ignorance.
I pity people like you who choose to go through life that way. You are missing out on so much. Life is to short. Educate yourself.
Who's angry? I didn't vote for failure, so I can't be ignorant. And I have all the education I need, formal and informal, but thank you. I might suggest to that you be more generous in spirit to those whom you perceive to be less intelligent than yourself, and that it is sometimes better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16704 Nov 29, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's angry? I didn't vote for failure, so I can't be ignorant. And I have all the education I need, formal and informal, but thank you. I might suggest to that you be more generous in spirit to those whom you perceive to be less intelligent than yourself, and that it is sometimes better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
If you voted for Paul, it was a failure because he would never win. If you voted for Romney, you voted for failure for 98% of the country. You did vote for failure.

Thanks for you cut and paste comment, but I would suggest you take your own advice. And as far as your education is concerned you might want to think otherwise.
OneWhoKnowsGeoff y

Pompano Beach, FL

#16705 Nov 29, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
If you voted for Paul, it was a failure because he would never win. If you voted for Romney, you voted for failure for 98% of the country. You did vote for failure.
Thanks for you cut and paste comment, but I would suggest you take your own advice. And as far as your education is concerned you might want to think otherwise.
It's you...the ultimate lowlife obamaworshipper
Repukes r inbred retards

Corinth, NY

#16706 Nov 29, 2012
you are an ignorANUS wrote:
Republicans are for FREEDOM
Yes they are !

They want to be "FREE" to r_ape the middle class & the poor.

They desire to be "FREE" to hoard their own money, and use the tax monies of the middle class to operate their businesses.

They demand the "FREEDOM" to hide their money in over-seas tax shelters to avoid paying their fair share.

They demand the "FREEDOM" of taxpayer 'incentives' to enrich themselves.

Oh yea...the repuke is ALLLLLLL about 'freedom".

For themselves, and fug everyone else.

Location hidden

#16707 Nov 29, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mad. Life is too short.

Cut and paste? If you voted for obama you voted against the best interests of all the people, it is pathetic that you adhere to obamas' class warfare diversion. He could care less about the common man despite what he says, it is actions that count, it is all about POWER, don't you get it?
the future

AOL

#16708 Nov 29, 2012
Your impossible. Let see how the next 4 years play out. Will we still have the patriot act? Will this manufactured cliff crisis require more money from Obamas wall street buddies at the federal reserve? Will George Bush who was a horrible president like his father and Clinton before him get the blame for Obamas failures in 2016.

It is a fact that Leftists "anywhere" take away your rights, pick your pocket and generally screw things up for future generations. If the conservatives back down and give Obama what he wants it will be a Leftist move not a right wing one. so believe what you want. You will never convince me that your way of thinking and general thought process has any sane bearing.

Grant money should be eliminated. Only for necessary projects like sewage and water treatment, roads and infrastructure. This is why we are in the mess we are in. Government should be starved out at all levels. Yes, let some other town or county take the money. It will be their citizens that will be burdened with the bill afterward. I want to pay little if no taxes. Government is cancer.
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - This is from your link - "The International Leftists are working to take away your rights, and your freedoms, as individuals through a policy known as Agenda 21."
Your link is right-wing horseshit. I gave you links that explain the truth to you but you prefer your Glenn Beck inspired 'everyone is out to get us' paranoia instead. I'll bet you bought gold like he told you too, stocked up on guns and ammo because that industry told you to and in addition you stockpile jars of your own urine for when the imaginary "shit hits the fan".
<quoted text>
Yes I do. And I do pay attention. Grant money from who? The Feds? Where would you prefer your tax money go instead - to another community or another another war?
<quoted text>
He's you president too unless you live outside of the U.S., and no he's not. Look who is funding the 'anti-green' movement. It's the people that lose money the greener we get.
<quoted text>
I would need a factual citation for each of your allegations but I know that is impossible.
<quoted text>
I believe it was before Johnson but I'll give you that one. Of course they are puppets. Corporations run the government and have been since the early part of the last century since they were declared 'people too' by the Supreme Court. The only way any of our "representatives" (lol) can get elected is by bowing to corporate interests. It comes down to picking the lesser of the evils who is electable. It's been that way for decades.
<quoted text>
I'm not fighting with anyone - I'm just trying to explain to you that you are barking up the wrong tree, as are the majority of the extremists on the right. They have gotten smart. People need to educate themselves and be even smarter.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16709 Nov 29, 2012
you are an ignorANUS wrote:
Republicans are for FREEDOM
Republicans are for people keeping the money they earn
Republicans are for healthy babies living long lives
Republicans are for personal responsibility
Who can be against that?
The Dumbasscrats are for:
Killing babies
Stealing from people that work hard for their money
Killing babies
Rewarding lazy people
Killing babies
No Freedom for anyone
Killing babies
Who can be for that? What kind of sick person is for killing babies?
You are screaming into a hole drilled into the wall of the Federal Handout Mental Asylum and expecting anything but the last 35 posts? Heh.
Mr Dupcha

Garden City, NY

#16711 Nov 29, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to please stop the hysterical, nonsensical garbage.
Hey, why don't you wipe obamas' ass too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 5 hr Itchy Watch 2,314
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Itchy Watch 7,913
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 5 hr Lisa 1,930
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) 10 hr John 15
Village of Lindenhurst is Corrupt (Dec '09) 14 hr concerned neighbor 45
LI LOCKSMITH &ALARM CO .INC Hicksville ny Tue RACHEL GOLD 1
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) Oct 20 Jane 4

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match