New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

scum never learn

Fayetteville, NY

#16476 Nov 26, 2012
****** For anyone using Internet Explorer **********

Once you do it, this will be easy.

*******This is for windows 8.

Go to start button and open control panel.

Now right click on Internet Options and a window will open.

Choose create shortcut, now you will have internet options on your desktop.

See it on your desktop.

Now this is so easy.

All you do is open Internet options.

See Browsing history, click delete, now check all the boxes and click apply.

*******This is for windows 7

Go to start button and open control panel.

Now right click on Internet Options and a window will open.

Choose create shortcut, now you will have internet options on your desktop.

See it on your desktop.

clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Internet Options.

Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Delete.

Under History, click Delete history, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the history.

Click Close, and then click OK.

Now you can all judge just like the welfare scum.

Now you don't have to put up with the welfare scum giving you bad judges.
scum never learn

Fayetteville, NY

#16477 Nov 26, 2012
**********

SORRY, I forgot, you people don't know how to remove metro from windows 8 and replace the start button.

My bad.

For windows 8

Move your mouse to the right hand lower bottom corner and a pane will open.

Now click start, now the metro screen will open.

On the metro screen just right click anywhere and a bottom taskbar will open.

In the bottom right hand corner you will see all apps, click on all apps and look for control panel.
scum never learn

Fayetteville, NY

#16478 Nov 26, 2012
Now, after you judge the scum or yourself.

Just go to internet options and do like I said.

Close Internet Explorer and open it again.

Do this after each time you judge the scum or yourself.

If everyone do this, the scum will sht his pants and never leave his daddies basement keeping up so the welfare scum doesn't get bad judges.
The only choice

Bronx, NY

#16479 Nov 26, 2012
Wow.

Judged:

23

22

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
scum never learn

Fayetteville, NY

#16480 Nov 26, 2012
If anyone has windows 8 and would like to have the windows XP, Vista, 7, start button back, just ask and I will explain.

Judged:

26

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#16481 Nov 26, 2012
Obama is a failure wrote:
So you voted for failure? Just how stupid are you?
<quoted text>
as stupid as a SUNY college student pretending to post from different campus's....

Judged:

35

35

35

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
scum never learn

Fayetteville, NY

#16482 Nov 26, 2012
*******

*******Now the welfare scum that needs obama, between
wacking off his daddy, doing thingS to mommy with his fingers and now having to live on topix changing judges, the welfare scum will get Carpal tunnel syndrome.

rolollmfao

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA HAHAAAA

OH OBAMMY FEED MY SCUM FAMILY

Each day the hack will be posted.

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Spike

Albany, NY

#16483 Nov 26, 2012
scum never learn wrote:
****** For anyone using Internet Explorer **********
Once you do it, this will be easy.
*******This is for windows 8.
Go to start button and open control panel.
Now right click on Internet Options and a window will open.
Choose create shortcut, now you will have internet options on your desktop.
See it on your desktop.
Now this is so easy.
All you do is open Internet options.
See Browsing history, click delete, now check all the boxes and click apply.
*******This is for windows 7
Go to start button and open control panel.
Now right click on Internet Options and a window will open.
Choose create shortcut, now you will have internet options on your desktop.
See it on your desktop.
clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Internet Options.
Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Delete.
Under History, click Delete history, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the history.
Click Close, and then click OK.
Now you can all judge just like the welfare scum.
Now you don't have to put up with the welfare scum giving you bad judges.
Thanks for the info, but the truth is that jack-off has been rigging the judging for months and I couldn't care LESS. It perfectly displays the liberal mindset which is; cheat, lie and insult rather than debate because in the battle of ideas, the lefty has a losing hand and, to quote Young Frankenstein, an abby-normal brain. An honest argument is something you just can't have with the robustly ignorant.

Judged:

19

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
scum never learn

Gouverneur, NY

#16484 Nov 26, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, but the truth is that jack-off has been rigging the judging for months and I couldn't care LESS. It perfectly displays the liberal mindset which is; cheat, lie and insult rather than debate because in the battle of ideas, the lefty has a losing hand and, to quote Young Frankenstein, an abby-normal brain. An honest argument is something you just can't have with the robustly ignorant.
Excellent post.

I know you're not a welfare scum like he is and don't spend your day's trying to act like you are judged good when your not because the inferior complex of being a welfare scum overrides the mindset.

Thanks for the reply. I know most don't care how the welfare scum judges and can see how he has judged himself and anyone who doesn't leech off obama he judges with a negative.

Did it for two reasons, so people can see how easy it is for the welfare scum, and if anyone does want to change it.

As you can see, the welfare scum sits staring at the screen watching to make sure he isn't judged negative or his welfare ego goes into meltdown.

See post 16471, he going to push it to a hundred, sitting 24/7 eating the obama cheese with daddy staring at his 12in CRT monitor. ROLOL

Judged:

17

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
scum never learn

Gouverneur, NY

#16485 Nov 26, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, but the truth is that jack-off has been rigging the judging for months and I couldn't care LESS. It perfectly displays the liberal mindset which is; cheat, lie and insult rather than debate because in the battle of ideas, the lefty has a losing hand and, to quote Young Frankenstein, an abby-normal brain. An honest argument is something you just can't have with the robustly ignorant.
Young Frankenstein was amazing, his brain doesn't have the intelligence that the glass case has that was holding the brain.

Judged:

20

20

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
scum never learn

Fayetteville, NY

#16487 Nov 26, 2012
**** the welfare obama fingers are working today ****

ROLOL

*** If anyone comes to a point, and their judging stops.

You must flush you DNS cache and run netstat to renew.

This must be done with command prompt.

This is very easy.

Command prompt is just Linux, it was the begging of computers.

Its called running in DOS.

It is very easy, don't be afraid of DOS, very simple.
scum never learn

Fayetteville, NY

#16488 Nov 26, 2012
******For windows 7

Go to start, all programs ADIM tools, system tools.

Now right click on command prompt and choose

RUN AS ADMIN.
Still cryin and whining

Corinth, NY

#16489 Nov 26, 2012
I'm not sure I'd offer your compatriots your 'learned' computer expertise, Hillbilly.

You're not very good at it.

No more so than your selection for president of the United State.

In BOTH cases, you are a LOSER.

L---O----S-----E----R

LOSER !

(get yourself a REAL computer and stop messing with that toy)

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One Who Knows

Bainbridge, NY

#16490 Nov 26, 2012
scum never learn wrote:
If anyone has windows 8 and would like to have the windows XP, Vista, 7, start button back, just ask and I will explain.
Dude - you really need a life. No wonder you are so angry.
the reason

Bronx, NY

#16492 Nov 26, 2012
Still cryin and whining wrote:
I'm not sure I'd offer your compatriots your 'learned' computer expertise, Hillbilly.
You're not very good at it.
No more so than your selection for president of the United State.
In BOTH cases, you are a LOSER.
L---O----S-----E----R
LOSER !
(get yourself a REAL computer and stop messing with that toy)
That's the truth.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
two leaches above

South Bend, IN

#16493 Nov 26, 2012
We should all chip in and buy these sad section 8 trash above some new sneakers, shirts, socks. Sad they walk around stinking and have to wait for obama to cloth them.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
terrence

Montréal, Canada

#16494 Nov 26, 2012
I don't, let them rot. They are a drain on society and hope they all die soon. 4 more years of primates and then we can see them all die.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One Who Knows

Bainbridge, NY

#16495 Nov 26, 2012
two leaches above wrote:
We should all chip in and buy these sad section 8 trash above some new sneakers, shirts, socks. Sad they walk around stinking and have to wait for obama to cloth them.
You prove why your party lost. Your generalizations are false and ignorant. You don't have the ability to think for yourself therefore you have others crap ideas into your head. You will continue to be a failure in life until you start using your brain instead of having others use it for you.
same leache above

South Bend, IN

#16496 Nov 26, 2012
Now hold on, I hear Obama has your free hair tonic and sickle cell med's on rush. He's starting a telethon to help with getting lips and knuckles fixed.
One Who Knows

Bainbridge, NY

#16497 Nov 26, 2012
same leache above wrote:
Now hold on, I hear Obama has your free hair tonic and sickle cell med's on rush. He's starting a telethon to help with getting lips and knuckles fixed.
Thank you for proving my point. I hope you enjoy being a failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iLoveKickboxing Hicksville (Jan '16) 2 hr melody 3
Review: Randazzo Construction (Jan '11) 18 hr Eglide 3
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Apr 24 Van Buren St Guy 118
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Apr 24 Bianca mangiaracina 57
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Apr 21 Jackass 48
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Apr 21 Elisabeth Vescovi 6
Drug Selling Mortorcycle rider(s) Apr 19 Kar-101 1

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages