New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TeabaggerBob

United States

#15818 Nov 15, 2012
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you get punched in the mouth a lot. I bet you were that second insulter behind the grassy knoll. I bet you hid behind your momma until her tit started to taste bad. I bet you still get excited when someone farts near you. You sound so pathetic on here. It is obvious you are playing to people to voted for Mr. Romney and your continuous time on here to type the same thing is obvioulsy sounding pathetic.
Romney lost, and you were so sure that he would win.

Okay, so now you Teabaggers have to eat a little sh#t over it. You were unbelievably abusive on this thread, and now it's payback time.
Mr Obvious

Richville, NY

#15819 Nov 15, 2012
TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lost, and you were so sure that he would win.
Okay, so now you Teabaggers have to eat a little sh#t over it. You were unbelievably abusive on this thread, and now it's payback time.
You sound like a teabagger bob...the nut sack type. Go suck and egg. Why don't you end this thread and start it back up in a year. Then the "fight" will be fair and we will have some ammo as we will all be in a whirlwind of shit by then with Hussein, Barrack or Obama at the helm...take your pick. I will address him as our President and he won. Fair - you know it is never fair no matter who one. People pick sides and stick with. I am sure you are still wearing that pink shirt because you think it looks good on you. It probably does - stick with it.
obama be a gode job

Cicero, NY

#15821 Nov 15, 2012
Applications for jobless benefits surged by 78,000 to 439,000 in the week ended Nov. 10, the most since April 2011, the Labor Department said today in Washington
obama be a gode job

Cicero, NY

#15822 Nov 15, 2012
U.S. weekly jobless claims up to 439,000, while consumer prices rose slightly last month as higher rents and costlier food increased costs to all consumers
economist

Utica, NY

#15823 Nov 15, 2012
As soon as the tax breaks for those over 250 grand are rescinded our economy will get back on track. That's the real 'welfare program' that is stagnating the economy.
mirror

Utica, NY

#15824 Nov 15, 2012
Sam wrote:
You know why I think my meds are working - I
read some of the posts here. And they don't make sense! Bad grammer, mispelled words,some weird language. Hmm - my eyes are playing tricks -
I see more people of color and things changing.
Maybe I'll take Mondays meds now. Mitt Who ??
Try looking at your own posts failure. Public education is FREE !

Since: Dec 10

Mastic Beach, NY

#15825 Nov 15, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, you're right! Mitt Romney lost. He lost in loserly fashion, like a losing loser. He managed to not win quite a bit, actually. Unlike Barack Hussein Obama. Did you notice the part where he won?
The fact he won does not over shadow what has happened to this country under the loser in chief.

Romney only lost the election. Our country as we know it is the biggest loser.

Pull you head out of his black ass and consider the ramifications of four more years!
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#15826 Nov 15, 2012
Nah - the biggest losers are those on the far right. They are a dying breed soon to be extinct. The misinformation and lies from the right-wing extremists gave them their 15 minutes of fame and it is now over.
Geoff John Michael Jacob

Pompano Beach, FL

#15827 Nov 15, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Nah - the biggest losers are those on the far right. They are a dying breed soon to be extinct. The misinformation and lies from the right-wing extremists gave them their 15 minutes of fame and it is now over.
The biggest loser is the USA, because now the nation gets 4 more years of continued incompetence, failure and disaster, but you don't have to worry, because your cardboard box at the Binghamton Landfill will be paid for by the working taxpayers of the nation, plus the incompetent Obama will be redistributing our hard earned money to you in the forms of your usual welfare and foodstamps. No wonder you're happy, you vile leech on society. LOL
Inbred Hillbilly Repukes

Corinth, NY

#15828 Nov 15, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps a Romnectomy. Kinda like the one Obama gave America when he won the Presidential election against Mitt Romney the loser. Did you see where he lost?
Hey, didja notice that the winner won ?

And didja notice that the loser LOST ?

There's only one winner.

And Romney ain't it.

There's only one loser.

And Romney IS it !

(oh,and BTW.....OBAMA WON!)

Last Tuesday.

Obama won.

Yes, it's true.

Obama won !

Even as inbred as I am down here in hillbilly-land, I knew Obama would win.

AND HE WON !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guess who WON

Corinth, NY

#15829 Nov 15, 2012
Geoff John Michael Jacob wrote:
<quoted text> Obama will be redistributing our hard earned money to you in the forms of your usual welfare and foodstamps. No wonder you're happy, you vile leech on society. LOL
And we, the winning group of voters, would like to say a collective THANK YOU for your generosity.

NOW GIVE SOME MORE, REDNECK REPUKE !

FOUR MORE YEARS !

(hey, guess who won ?)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yawn

United States

#15830 Nov 15, 2012
yawn
Geoff John Michael Jacob

Pompano Beach, FL

#15831 Nov 15, 2012
Guess who WON wrote:
<quoted text>
And we, the winning group of voters, would like to say a collective THANK YOU for your generosity.
NOW GIVE SOME MORE, REDNECK REPUKE !
FOUR MORE YEARS !
(hey, guess who won ?)
Not the USA !... LOL
Need more foodstamps

Corinth, NY

#15832 Nov 15, 2012
Geoff John Michael Jacob wrote:
<quoted text> Not the USA !... LOL
Give us more money for foodstamps, hillbilly beech !

Cuz Obama...and AMERICA......won.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#15833 Nov 15, 2012
You keep talking about the winner, but shouldn't we be concentrating on the losers and all the excuses they make for being failures?
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15834 Nov 15, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
The fact he won does not over shadow what has happened to this country under the loser in chief.
Romney only lost the election.
I agree, Looking. Things have generally improved over the last four years. Now, that improvement will continue, because Mitt Romney lost. The ramifications of which, of course, are that Obama won.
Geoff wrote:
You keep talking about the winner, but shouldn't we be concentrating on the losers and all the excuses they make for being failures?
Well, that's my point exactly, Geoff. It is all about the losers. Take Mitt Romney, for example. He lost. He's therefore a loser. He lost the election to Barack Hussein Obama. He sure lost...
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

#15835 Nov 15, 2012
obama make sure you thank the welfare scum hole towns like guzzlerville, rome, that will never have jobs, lives, real food, for putting a leech scum like you in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Geoff John Michael Jacob

Pompano Beach, FL

#15837 Nov 15, 2012
Need more foodstamps wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us more money for foodstamps, hillbilly beech !
Cuz Obama...and AMERICA......won.
The US of A lost because of leech weasels like you...now just suffer in your landfills for the next 4 years while Obammy takes the nation to the almighty dump...LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Geoff John Michael Jacob

Pompano Beach, FL

#15838 Nov 15, 2012
Geoff wrote:
We ARE concentrating on YOU, dumbazz!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15839 Nov 15, 2012
It's true. I do miss the good old days of last week. Remember how Mitt Romney lost? Good times...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) 18 hr Calvin James 72
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Thu Bruser 7,932
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Dec 11 Sambee 2,042

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Patriots' Week 16 Preview vs. Jets
NBC Sports 5:14 AM
Friday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 9:30 AM
Boomer: Should Jets Clean House This Offseason?
NBC Sports 9:41 AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?