created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,621 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,801 - 13,820 of 16,780 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 29
U cant beat me either

Corinth, NY

#15541 Nov 11, 2012
Oh, and you can't beat me in the 'ratings' game anymore than the Utica dispshlt can, redneck.

So don't even bother.
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15542 Nov 11, 2012
U cant beat me either wrote:
Oh, and you can't beat me in the 'ratings' game anymore than the Utica dispshlt can, redneck.
So don't even bother.
Hey welfare scum, I just wanted everyone to see you open your ghetto mouth about how you have been changing all the judges.

Did you find a link to your southbridge, ROLOL.

Can't you even get a job washing dishes you welfare loser.

How many obama loads can you and your who re mother hold in your mouth ?.
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15543 Nov 11, 2012
Glove This wrote:
<quoted text> Actually it was the USA that lost, since they are now stuck with another 4 years of the incompetent Obama failure.
No one has been judging you, its this welfare scumbag from guzzlersville.

This welfare scum has no clue about a PC, but his p i g mother traded some BJ's for a way to clear and change people's judges.

See post 15541, the welfare scumbag admits it.

He's a loser that will never get a real job or life and if it wasn't for his primate, his scum family would starve to death like they do in Africa, or burning themselves as witches.
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15544 Nov 11, 2012
It doesn't have a job or life so the scum waits and then while sitting around all day and night like his scum family, he changes people judges to make it look like you are rated badly.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15545 Nov 11, 2012
But hey - Romney lost. LOST LIKE A TOTAL BITCH. I think that's what's important here.
welfare scum answer

Salamanca, NY

#15546 Nov 11, 2012
Post 15541 doesn't exist for another 1308 posts....
This is the guy trolling the people on welfare? wow
Utica inbred puke

Corinth, NY

#15547 Nov 11, 2012
welfare scum answer wrote:
Post 15541 doesn't exist for another 1308 posts....
This is the guy trolling the people on welfare? wow
The little puke is pi$$ed cuz I won't let him pat himself and his little playmates on the back with their little 'ratings'.

Don't you feel sorry for the inbred repuke ?

I sure do.

NOT !
The day Before

Corinth, NY

#15548 Nov 11, 2012
The day before the election I punched an inbred Repuke right in the mouth.

He shat himself.
Now Lets See

Pompano Beach, FL

#15549 Nov 11, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
But hey - Romney lost. LOST LIKE A TOTAL BITCH. I think that's what's important here.
You wouldn't happen to be a 93percenter would you...a Black voter for Obama?
Lesson Taught

Corinth, NY

#15550 Nov 11, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey welfare scum, I just wanted everyone to see you open your ghetto mouth about how you have been changing all the judges.
Did you find a link to your southbridge, ROLOL.
Can't you even get a job washing dishes you welfare loser.
How many obama loads can you and your who re mother hold in your mouth ?.
Did you take to heart the lesson I gave you in computers and networks, dipshlt ?

Can you say "Remote Desktop Connection" ???

ROFLMSLAOOOOOO !
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15551 Nov 11, 2012
Utica inbred puke wrote:
<quoted text>
The little puke is pi$$ed cuz I won't let him pat himself and his little playmates on the back with their little 'ratings'.
Don't you feel sorry for the inbred repuke ?
I sure do.
NOT !
How about you get your who re mother and daddy, and we'll see how fast I knock their teeth out while you watch.
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15552 Nov 11, 2012
Lesson Taught wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take to heart the lesson I gave you in computers and networks, dipshlt ?
Can you say "Remote Desktop Connection" ???
ROFLMSLAOOOOOO !
Has that who re you call mother given you some disease that's affecting your welfare cheese feed brain, scum.

A week and your welfare brain can't even post a southbridge, your entire scum family couldn't remote aids let alone a pc coward.
inbred Utica Repuke

Corinth, NY

#15553 Nov 11, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you get your who re mother and daddy, and we'll see how fast I knock their teeth out while you watch.
Well, ya sure do talk a good game, repuke.

You know where I live.

Come get you some.

let's see if your actions are as big as your mouth.

I doubt it tho.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
welfare scum answer

Salamanca, NY

#15554 Nov 11, 2012
I am on welfare, I have a job, I pay payroll tax, I pay consumer tax, and I clearly have a better grasp of the english language then those who bash us welfare bums.
First off, let me point this out... We are not a republic so republican parties make no sense at all.
Let me go on to point out that although everybody wants to highlight the worst in people it isn't always the case, however thanks to the fact that nobody wants to hear about the good we have to be force fed the bad making people like 'welfare scum test' furious but this same asshole that wants everything to be good doesn't and wont listen to the positive... he/she prolly preforms self masturbation to pictures of Red Rumney

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15555 Nov 11, 2012
Now Lets See wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't happen to be a 93percenter would you...a Black voter for Obama?
********* If you or anyone else want's to know how this welfare scum can change the judges just ask me.

Just post what browser you use and I will tell you.

IE- internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LaKisha n Jahmahl

Pompano Beach, FL

#15556 Nov 11, 2012
welfare scum answer wrote:
I am on welfare, I have a job, I pay payroll tax, I pay consumer tax, and I clearly have a better grasp of the english language then those who bash us welfare bums.
First off, let me point this out... We are not a republic so republican parties make no sense at all.
Let me go on to point out that although everybody wants to highlight the worst in people it isn't always the case, however thanks to the fact that nobody wants to hear about the good we have to be force fed the bad making people like 'welfare scum test' furious but this same asshole that wants everything to be good doesn't and wont listen to the positive... he/she prolly preforms self masturbation to pictures of Red Rumney
You be prayin to Obammy fo better special ed classes fo youself so you prolly jolly preform deform in bed better. You prolly jolly vote fo Bammy Wammy. You be clectin yo stamps fo yo babymama who prolly poppin out yo nex preforms.
LaKisha n Jahmahl

Pompano Beach, FL

#15557 Nov 11, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
<quoted text>
********* If you or anyone else want's to know how this welfare scum can change the judges just ask me.
Just post what browser you use and I will tell you.
IE- internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
Obammy he prolly preform on Safari, just AX him. LOL
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15558 Nov 11, 2012
See, I judged 10 times, the welfare scum will change them.

All of you can change them like this welfare scum does. To make his welfare scum life feel like he's not a welfare scum.
welfare scum test

Camillus, NY

#15559 Nov 11, 2012
Hurry welfare scum change my 10 positive judges to negative.
Can you say WAAAAAAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

#15560 Nov 11, 2012
welfare scum test wrote:
See, I judged 10 times, the welfare scum will change them.
So, what you're actually pi$$ed off about is that I'm better at it than you are ?

Does the word WAAAAAAAAAAA mean anything to you, redneck ?

RRRRROOOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLMMMSSSL LLAAAAAOOOO !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Morgan And Curtis Associates 3 hr johnysethi 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr jon 6,409
Cops: Pharmacy robber, fed agent shot dead in NY (Jan '12) 17 hr knapp commission 32
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) 19 hr nicole 19
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr Bruser 7,875
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Sat Carolyn 1,607
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••