created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,614 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,341 - 13,360 of 16,781 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Its all Over

Corinth, NY

#15059 Nov 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Show some class and be a little more civi - you sound like a child who was just given his crayon back.
Awwwwwwww......if the situation were reversed, there would be no end to YOUR gloating !

How's it feel, inbred beech ?

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#15060 Nov 7, 2012
Good morning!

Do you want to know why Romney lost the election? Because the republicans forgot that in the last election for president, 2008, there were 70.4 million women who voted in it, whereas only 60.7 million men did. That's a statistical fact. There were nearly 10 million more women voted than men. Romney & the republicans overlooked that when they begin messing with us & our rights 2 years ago. All those anti-women bills around the nation both state & federal {there were about 1100 of them in 2 years}, fighting down fair pay laws, & saying stupid things aimed at women? Their immense mistake was totally peeving us off. Who won the republican's war on women? We women did.

We also buried the republican that said we can't get pregnant from rape, & also the one who said God intended women to become pregnant from rape. They are now gone ~~ they're history.

Politically mess with the best ~~ politically die like the rest! Women voters rule!

As my best friend Jen kidded last night, now Romney can be added to somebody's binders full of men.

Lets see if the republican party wants another round of trying to mess with us in 2016.

Since: Oct 12

Rock Forever

#15061 Nov 7, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
Good morning!
Do you want to know why Romney lost the election? Because the republicans forgot that in the last election for president, 2008, there were 70.4 million women who voted in it, whereas only 60.7 million men did. That's a statistical fact. There were nearly 10 million more women voted than men. Romney & the republicans overlooked that when they begin messing with us & our rights 2 years ago. All those anti-women bills around the nation both state & federal {there were about 1100 of them in 2 years}, fighting down fair pay laws, & saying stupid things aimed at women? Their immense mistake was totally peeving us off. Who won the republican's war on women? We women did.
We also buried the republican that said we can't get pregnant from rape, & also the one who said God intended women to become pregnant from rape. They are now gone ~~ they're history.
Politically mess with the best ~~ politically die like the rest! Women voters rule!
As my best friend Jen kidded last night, now Romney can be added to somebody's binders full of men.
Lets see if the republican party wants another round of trying to mess with us in 2016.
I was watching the election last night and heard on two different TV stations that women were helping Obama pull the key states he needed.

A political lesson learned. If you diss women you get fried.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15062 Nov 7, 2012
Lost In The Continuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching the election last night and heard on two different TV stations that women were helping Obama pull the key states he needed.
The USA turns into a girlie country and supports the girlie Obama. How silly!
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#15063 Nov 7, 2012
GIR wrote:
All I can say is if Obama wins - there will be a lot of "I told you so" in the next four years.
I hope enough "wise" people step forward and vote for OUR FUTURE and not HIS FUTURE.
i told you so....LOL
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15064 Nov 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Show some class and be a little more civi - you sound like a child who was just given his crayon back.
Whoaaaaaa! Did I read your post right?

Sorry, but after the horrible, nasty, childish posts from Romney supporters, you're gonna have to just suck it up.

You Teabaggers should have thought of this when you were acting like children and posting trash.

Sorry...YOU LOSE BIG!!!!
Spike

Albany, NY

#15065 Nov 7, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> The USA turns into a girlie country and supports the girlie Obama. How silly!
Yes, this is a time of triumph for all those that had nothing to with building the country or making it great. Enjoy the party courtesy of the workers and taxpayers while you can. FORWARD with Obama! Into oblivion we go!
Concerned

Richville, NY

#15066 Nov 7, 2012
Its all Over wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwww......if the situation were reversed, there would be no end to YOUR gloating !
How's it feel, inbred beech ?
Inbred - really - your comments show your true color - which is purely childish pomposity. You seem to know so much about being inbred - I take it the truth hurts and you need to lash out on other civil human beings.

Becoming civil is how things will work with the president, house and senate. Bipartisan civility and give an take will drive the country in the right direction. Your attitude and small-minded blasts only show why there is a line drawn in the sand now and always will be. It is story time my child - then take a nap and the fairly tale will be over.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15067 Nov 7, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> The USA turns into a girlie country and supports the girlie Obama. How silly!
See, this is why Romney lost; because he sold his soul to that childish, simple-minded, shortsighted group called the Tea Party, and no intelligent person wants to associate themselves with that silly group of adolescents.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15068 Nov 7, 2012
A venture capitalist who was born a multi-millionaire isn't the kind of guy who understands the rest of us. Most of us recognized that, and voted accordingly.

I mean, let's be honest, this guy was the real-life version of Gordon Gecko...a robotic, money-grubbing automaton.

Romney thought that by having his tailor roll up the sleeves of his $250 Turnbull and Asser dress-shirts, he would fit in with "regular guys". That shows you just how clueless this guy really is.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15069 Nov 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred - really - your comments show your true color - which is purely childish pomposity. You seem to know so much about being inbred - I take it the truth hurts and you need to lash out on other civil human beings.
Becoming civil is how things will work with the president, house and senate. Bipartisan civility and give an take will drive the country in the right direction. Your attitude and small-minded blasts only show why there is a line drawn in the sand now and always will be. It is story time my child - then take a nap and the fairly tale will be over.
Oh, are we being "civil" now? When did that happen? I think it happened around 11:15 last night, just about when Obama garnered the 270th electoral votes.

Suddenly, Obama supporters are supposed to forget the name-calling, lying and abuse of the last year? I don't think so, Teabagger...I don't think so!

“With Attitude”

#15070 Nov 7, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
The 2012 Olympics ~~~~ America ~~~~ 104 total medals ~~~~ 58 won by American women {only 45 won by American men}~~~~ 43 of the 58 are gold & silver.

We now earn more college degrees, particularly doctorates, than men. And more of us finish college than men. We also have a higher GPA ~~~~ grade point average ~~~~ that means we make higher grades than men.

In 2010, for the first time in history, we passed up men and make up a higher percentage of the work force.

We, women, also re-elected a President last night ~~ because you guys just plain peeved us off.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15071 Nov 7, 2012
Lost In The Continuum wrote:
<quoted text>
A political lesson learned? Seriously, how stupid is the GOP that they're just learning that in 2012?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15072 Nov 7, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2012 Olympics ~~~~ America ~~~~ 104 total medals ~~~~ 58 won by American women {only 45 won by American men}~~~~ 43 of the 58 are gold & silver.
We now earn more college degrees, particularly doctorates, than men. And more of us finish college than men. We also have a higher GPA ~~~~ grade point average ~~~~ that means we make higher grades than men.
In 2010, for the first time in history, we passed up men and make up a higher percentage of the work force.
We, women, also re-elected a President last night ~~ because you guys just plain peeved us off.
Since you've accomplished all of these things, can we now end the very expensive government programs that cater to solely to women?

Can we now end scholarships and affirmative action for women? I mean, I think that what you've accomplished is great, but - since you're now up and on your feet academically and financially, let's cut the cord, okay?
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15073 Nov 7, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls, minorities and ignorant youth re-elected the incompetent Obama...continuing the road to diaster. The forefathers had it right when they disallowed the female vote and kept the kiddies and the perpetually ignorant under control until they were old enough to be wise.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15074 Nov 7, 2012
Acutally, since you say that men are falling behind, let's shift those scholarships to mens' programs; you know, because we now need some assistance.

I'd love to start seeing federal money for "Empowering Men" events, where we all get together and spend taxpayer money to go to a convention center and tell each other how to succeed. I'd like that!

I'd also like to be hired from a pool of female candidates simply because the employer needs to hire a man for the job to keep the Dept. of Labor off their backs.

And I can't wait for my wife to go out and change the oil in our SUV and paint the shutters, while I stay inside and cook lasagna with the kids.

This could be great.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#15075 Nov 7, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Girls, minorities and ignorant youth re-elected the incompetent Obama...continuing the road to diaster. The forefathers had it right when they disallowed the female vote and kept the kiddies and the perpetually ignorant under control until they were old enough to be wise.
Mitt Romney sold his soul to whack-jobs like you, who were so embarrassingly stupid and extreme that no sane person or group wanted to align themselves with him.

The GOP had better do some serious soul-searching, because if it continues to pander to nut-jobs like yourself, the Dems are going to be in office for a long, long time.

“With Attitude”

#15076 Nov 7, 2012
TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you've accomplished all of these things, can we now end the very expensive government programs that cater to solely to women?
Can we now end scholarships and affirmative action for women? I mean, I think that what you've accomplished is great, but - since you're now up and on your feet academically and financially, let's cut the cord, okay?
As long as there are republicans we can't lower our guard.
shameless-li

United States

#15077 Nov 7, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Girls, minorities and ignorant youth re-elected the incompetent Obama...continuing the road to diaster. The forefathers had it right when they disallowed the female vote and kept the kiddies and the perpetually ignorant under control until they were old enough to be wise.
LOL...thanks for that old wise-man, another LOL...just because.

once a fool, always a fool...
GIR

Richville, NY

#15078 Nov 7, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
i told you so....LOL

Hold that thought as I said 4 years. I will remember your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 2 hr Sambee 1,606
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 7,873
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at August 29 at 11:50AM EDT

•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000