created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,540 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 667)

Showing posts 13,321 - 13,340 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Rove is haveing a FIT, it was really funny to watch,
worth the time to watch, Hope somebody will post it on youtube
Have a nice night
tbird, we disagree about many things, but I voted straight democrat as you probably also did

I don't understand these "dittoheads" who vote against their own interests just because they hate black people

A friend of mine is the 35 year old son of a retired Ford worker who is all bummed out because Romney lost. Doesn't he realize that Romney is in favor of auto companies going bankrupt which meant not paying his father's pension?
About Time

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Queen wrote:
America has officially become DEMONcratic country.
The mix is killing your standing in the world. Are the countries chance to become 'decent citizens.' Going too black. No place for the whites anymore. America needs prayer. South Africa is 'a bastard case.' Continue and you will soon land up where we are. You have lost a chance in a lifetime to pull your country right. SHAME ON YOU.
Awwwww. What a SORE LOSER!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!
Its all Over

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Now to get anything done for the next four years you have to get the REP. House to change their thinking and instead of trying to make Obama a one term Pres, they might be able to get down to work and do something about JOBs, and Taxes.
Have a nice night
The repukes in the House are going to do what repukes always do....obstruct ideas, good or bad.

Think long term.......

With an extra four votes in the Senate, it will make it that much easier for President Obama to get his appointees approved.

Think Supreme Court.......

4 of them are in their 70's, three of whom are almost definitely certain to retire or die within the Obama's next term.

I can certainly work with 4 more liberal voices on the Supreme Court !

No more biased decisions.

No more "all for business, fug the people' decisions will emanate from the Supreme Court....not for DECADES !

No matter WHO take the Presidency next election cycle !
Just sayin

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

YAY!!!!!!!!
4 more years!!!!!
really

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

aww, looks like the republicans like Teddy or Big Bird are too embarrassed to talk...how cute...
Its all over

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Its all Over wrote:
<quoted text>
The repukes in the House are going to do what repukes always do....obstruct ideas, good or bad.
Think long term.......
With an extra four votes in the Senate, it will make it that much easier for President Obama to get his appointees approved.
4 of them are in their 70's, three of whom are almost definitely certain to retire or die within the Obama's next term.
No more "all for business, fug the people' decisions will emanate from the Supreme Court....not for DECADES !
And hopefully, President Obama will excercise his authrity as president of the United States and remove John Roberts and Antony Scalia from the bench and imprison them on terrorism charges.
Its all over

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
aww, looks like the republicans like Teddy or Big Bird are too embarrassed to talk...how cute...
Yes, the inbred rednecks are very subdued this evening.

Almost wish I could give them a consolation lollipop.

NOT !
really

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Rove is haveing a FIT, it was really funny to watch,
worth the time to watch, Hope somebody will post it on youtube
Have a nice night
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/fox-...

here ya go
SCORE

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

He won,goes to show that once you go black, you never go back. I'm sure the KKK's asses are burnt to a crisp! Take note that on the map, you saw mostly red, yet blue won. Goes to prove that less is actualy more after all!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Its all Over wrote:
<quoted text>
Think long term.......
I think your right the REPs will keep trying to block everything.
That is one reason now the DEMs have to take us " off the cliff" on Jan 1.
and have a tax plan to put forth on Jan 2 that will re-do the tax code and raise taxes a couple percent [ Keep them lower than what they were before the bush tax cuts ] this way the REPs that signed the Norquest pledge will have to vote for it because it will cut taxes [ seeing taxes went up on jan 1] and this if it is done right will help get us back on track , back to paying down the Nat. debt the way Clinton had us doing before the Bush tax cuts.
We were doing well under Clinton and if we didn't have the Bush tax cut we would have had most of the nat, debt paid off by now.
Well we will have to see what happens
have a nice night
y so serious

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Its all over wrote:
<quoted text>
And hopefully, President Obama will excercise his authrity as president of the United States and remove John Roberts and Antony Scalia from the bench and imprison them on terrorism charges.
On what grounds?
y so serious

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Its all over wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the inbred rednecks are very subdued this evening.
Almost wish I could give them a consolation lollipop.
NOT !
I got a lollipop for ya
y so serious

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

SCORE wrote:
He won,goes to show that once you go black, you never go back. I'm sure the KKK's asses are burnt to a crisp! Take note that on the map, you saw mostly red, yet blue won. Goes to prove that less is actualy more after all!
We'll see who gets burned... time to get out the pitchforks, torches, and nooses, and gas 'er up for DC...
liberal

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Now to get anything done for the next four years you have to get the REP. House to change their thinking and instead of trying to make Obama a one term Pres, they might be able to get down to work and do something about JOBs, and Taxes.
Have a nice night
thanks for the good work have a beer on me. The people of usa have spoken. 4 more yrs..
4 More Years

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

USA,USA,USA,USA,USA America WON!!!!
Brooklynn

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Queen wrote:
America has officially become DEMONcratic country.
The mix is killing your standing in the world. Are the countries chance to become 'decent citizens.' Going too black. No place for the whites anymore. America needs prayer. South Africa is 'a bastard case.' Continue and you will soon land up where we are. You have lost a chance in a lifetime to pull your country right. SHAME ON YOU.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

America the best country on Earth.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Brooklynn wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
America the best country on Earth.
It certainly presents itself that way. But watching Aemricans call Obama a muslim, demanding to see his birth certificate, saying he hates america, calling him a communist for wanting national health service, calling him a traitor for looking to China for economic growth and stimulus.

Unfortunately this is what the world saw over the last 4 years and in the run up to the elections, people used to look to the states for guidance. Watching the Americans behave this way is worrying to the point of scary.

But at last the people have spoken and the intolerant have been momentarily silenced.
Its all Over

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

y so serious wrote:
<quoted text>
On what grounds?
On the grounds that they are terrorists.....

As are ALL repukes.
YES WE CAN

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

FOUR MORE YEARS! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

And now it's time to get considerably more active in the mid- terms. McConnell is up in Kentucky, and I understand there is the possibility of a VERY strong challenger.

Time to see who is making who's current term his last.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, Looks like you INBRED MIDDLE-CLASS REPUBLICAN WANNABEES WON'T be payin' da KOCH BROTHERS TAXES for another 4 years !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,321 - 13,340 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••