New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#15030 Nov 6, 2012
morality wrote:
FOX was still hanging on to how Romney had the Popular vote, but now Obama took that too. lol
Good name. Morality. Seems like the right thing to do!
About Time

New York, NY

#15032 Nov 6, 2012
FoxNEWS has reported Romney has conceded!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15033 Nov 6, 2012
Faux and Fiends wrote:
Not so fast, Dick Morris and Karl Rove still claim that mittens has s path to victory! LOL!
Rove is haveing a FIT, it was really funny to watch,
worth the time to watch, Hope somebody will post it on youtube
Have a nice night
Queen

South Africa

#15034 Nov 6, 2012
America has officially become DEMONcratic country.
The mix is killing your standing in the world. Are the countries chance to become 'decent citizens.' Going too black. No place for the whites anymore. America needs prayer. South Africa is 'a bastard case.' Continue and you will soon land up where we are. You have lost a chance in a lifetime to pull your country right. SHAME ON YOU.

Location hidden

#15035 Nov 6, 2012
Its all over wrote:
Obama takes the swing states of New Hampshire & Pennselvania....
And is ahead in the swing states of Ohio & Florida with almost 90% of the vote in those states in.
Democrats pick up 2 Senate seats, and independants (who of course will also caucus with the democrats) also picks up to.
It's all over for the Repukes !
So fuggin Sad....
Too fuggin' BAD !
ROFL !
Now to get anything done for the next four years you have to get the REP. House to change their thinking and instead of trying to make Obama a one term Pres, they might be able to get down to work and do something about JOBs, and Taxes.
Have a nice night
Cryin Repukes

Corinth, NY

#15036 Nov 6, 2012
I ain't one to say "I told you so".....

but I TOLD YOU SO !
About Time

New York, NY

#15038 Nov 6, 2012
Queen wrote:
America has officially become DEMONcratic country.
The mix is killing your standing in the world. Are the countries chance to become 'decent citizens.' Going too black. No place for the whites anymore. America needs prayer. South Africa is 'a bastard case.' Continue and you will soon land up where we are. You have lost a chance in a lifetime to pull your country right. SHAME ON YOU.
Awwwww. What a SORE LOSER!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!
Its all Over

Corinth, NY

#15039 Nov 6, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Now to get anything done for the next four years you have to get the REP. House to change their thinking and instead of trying to make Obama a one term Pres, they might be able to get down to work and do something about JOBs, and Taxes.
Have a nice night
The repukes in the House are going to do what repukes always do....obstruct ideas, good or bad.

Think long term.......

With an extra four votes in the Senate, it will make it that much easier for President Obama to get his appointees approved.

Think Supreme Court.......

4 of them are in their 70's, three of whom are almost definitely certain to retire or die within the Obama's next term.

I can certainly work with 4 more liberal voices on the Supreme Court !

No more biased decisions.

No more "all for business, fug the people' decisions will emanate from the Supreme Court....not for DECADES !

No matter WHO take the Presidency next election cycle !
Just sayin

Lake Placid, NY

#15040 Nov 6, 2012
YAY!!!!!!!!
4 more years!!!!!
really

Maitland, FL

#15041 Nov 6, 2012
aww, looks like the republicans like Teddy or Big Bird are too embarrassed to talk...how cute...
Its all over

Corinth, NY

#15042 Nov 6, 2012
Its all Over wrote:
<quoted text>
The repukes in the House are going to do what repukes always do....obstruct ideas, good or bad.
Think long term.......
With an extra four votes in the Senate, it will make it that much easier for President Obama to get his appointees approved.
4 of them are in their 70's, three of whom are almost definitely certain to retire or die within the Obama's next term.
No more "all for business, fug the people' decisions will emanate from the Supreme Court....not for DECADES !
And hopefully, President Obama will excercise his authrity as president of the United States and remove John Roberts and Antony Scalia from the bench and imprison them on terrorism charges.
Its all over

Corinth, NY

#15043 Nov 6, 2012
really wrote:
aww, looks like the republicans like Teddy or Big Bird are too embarrassed to talk...how cute...
Yes, the inbred rednecks are very subdued this evening.

Almost wish I could give them a consolation lollipop.

NOT !
really

Maitland, FL

#15044 Nov 6, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Rove is haveing a FIT, it was really funny to watch,
worth the time to watch, Hope somebody will post it on youtube
Have a nice night
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/fox-...

here ya go
SCORE

Jamestown, NY

#15045 Nov 6, 2012
He won,goes to show that once you go black, you never go back. I'm sure the KKK's asses are burnt to a crisp! Take note that on the map, you saw mostly red, yet blue won. Goes to prove that less is actualy more after all!

Location hidden

#15046 Nov 6, 2012
Its all Over wrote:
<quoted text>
Think long term.......
I think your right the REPs will keep trying to block everything.
That is one reason now the DEMs have to take us " off the cliff" on Jan 1.
and have a tax plan to put forth on Jan 2 that will re-do the tax code and raise taxes a couple percent [ Keep them lower than what they were before the bush tax cuts ] this way the REPs that signed the Norquest pledge will have to vote for it because it will cut taxes [ seeing taxes went up on jan 1] and this if it is done right will help get us back on track , back to paying down the Nat. debt the way Clinton had us doing before the Bush tax cuts.
We were doing well under Clinton and if we didn't have the Bush tax cut we would have had most of the nat, debt paid off by now.
Well we will have to see what happens
have a nice night
y so serious

Utica, NY

#15047 Nov 6, 2012
Its all over wrote:
<quoted text>
And hopefully, President Obama will excercise his authrity as president of the United States and remove John Roberts and Antony Scalia from the bench and imprison them on terrorism charges.
On what grounds?
y so serious

Utica, NY

#15048 Nov 6, 2012
Its all over wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the inbred rednecks are very subdued this evening.
Almost wish I could give them a consolation lollipop.
NOT !
I got a lollipop for ya
y so serious

Utica, NY

#15049 Nov 6, 2012
SCORE wrote:
He won,goes to show that once you go black, you never go back. I'm sure the KKK's asses are burnt to a crisp! Take note that on the map, you saw mostly red, yet blue won. Goes to prove that less is actualy more after all!
We'll see who gets burned... time to get out the pitchforks, torches, and nooses, and gas 'er up for DC...
liberal

New York, NY

#15050 Nov 7, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Now to get anything done for the next four years you have to get the REP. House to change their thinking and instead of trying to make Obama a one term Pres, they might be able to get down to work and do something about JOBs, and Taxes.
Have a nice night
thanks for the good work have a beer on me. The people of usa have spoken. 4 more yrs..
4 More Years

Amityville, NY

#15051 Nov 7, 2012
USA,USA,USA,USA,USA America WON!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,386
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 23 hr Bruser 7,954
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Sat Sambee 2,053
Freeport Trio Arrested for Seaford Burglary Fri Freeportgirl 1
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown Jan 21 Sambee 13
NY Blood Center Issues Emergency Donor Appeal (Jan '11) Jan 21 NY Blood Donor 2
La Costa Nostra Mob defendants from Massapequa (Jan '11) Jan 20 SONNY 31

Blizzard Watch for Suffolk County was issued at January 25 at 9:53AM EST

Melville News Video

Melville Dating