New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14978 Nov 6, 2012
Tomorrow this country will have a president-elect...Thank God.
COPO-427

Orchard Park, NY

#14979 Nov 6, 2012
HEADLINES NOV.7,2012:OBAMA WINS 2ND TERM,GOP CRIES ABOUT VOTER FRAUD!!!!
Suck on it Liberals

White Hall, AR

#14980 Nov 6, 2012
So far so good....pretty early, but looking good for the new president-elect.
bet they call this election early...ladies and gentleman....the president elect of the United States..Mitt Romney.
Democrats are idiots

Cicero, NY

#14981 Nov 6, 2012
The Queen's Riddle
Barack Obama met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?"
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
Who is it?"
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden the same question. "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one." He went to his advisers and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, Biden ran in to Sarah Palin out eating one night. Biden asked, "Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Sarah Palin answered right back, "That's easy, it's me!"
Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Sarah Palin!"
Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON IN OUR WHITE HOUSE!!!
COPO-427

Orchard Park, NY

#14982 Nov 6, 2012
Palin can't even tell you what books she has read,or who we fought in the revolutionary war.But the repubs still say she is smart.
Ben Franklin

Pompano Beach, FL

#14983 Nov 6, 2012
COPO-427 wrote:
Palin can't even tell you what books she has read,or who we fought in the revolutionary war.But the repubs still say she is smart.
That's because she most certainly is when you compare her to the incompetent Obama and Giggles Biden.
GIR

Richville, NY

#14984 Nov 6, 2012
Vote Romney to uphill and face the sunshine...vote Obaman and we continue to go downhill and face his moon.
All I can say is if Obama wins - there will be a lot of "I told you so" in the next four years.

I hope enough "wise" people step forward and vote for OUR FUTURE and not HIS FUTURE.

ROMNEY - 2012
gusinski

High Point, NC

#14985 Nov 6, 2012
Democrats are idiots wrote:
The Queen's Riddle
Barack Obama met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?"
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
Who is it?"
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden the same question. "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one." He went to his advisers and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, Biden ran in to Sarah Palin out eating one night. Biden asked, "Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Sarah Palin answered right back, "That's easy, it's me!"
Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Sarah Palin!"
Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON IN OUR WHITE HOUSE!!!
Well enjoy yourself that's all the fun your getting today lol
Spike

Albany, NY

#14986 Nov 6, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
It's GITMO for you buddy
Didn't your lord and savior close GITMO in 2009? The first of Barry's broken promises, but not the last!!
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14987 Nov 6, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't your lord and savior close GITMO in 2009? The first of Barry's broken promises, but not the last!!
No arguement here. Barry, Romney...coke, pepsi. They're both puppets in the same vaudeville show.
GIR

Richville, NY

#14988 Nov 6, 2012
really wrote:
all major news networks, even fox news, are predicting obama wins... have a nice day...
If Obama jumps to an early lead it is because the Democrats voted while the Republicans were working for the money he plans to redistribute.

ROMNEY 2012 - for our future - for our kids future - for our countries future.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#14989 Nov 6, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hasn't Obama met the same faith as Kennedy, King and Lincoln?
How could this be? I am very disappointed in the American vigilante system.
Time is running out to get it done.
Why are you talking like that. I hope the G men come and c u.

xd
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14990 Nov 6, 2012
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking like that. I hope the G men come and c u.
xd
They will....

Albany, NY office of the FBI has already been notified.
Suck on it Liberals

White Hall, AR

#14991 Nov 6, 2012
Democrats are idiots wrote:
The Queen's Riddle
Barack Obama met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?"
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
Who is it?"
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden the same question. "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one." He went to his advisers and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, Biden ran in to Sarah Palin out eating one night. Biden asked, "Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Sarah Palin answered right back, "That's easy, it's me!"
Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Sarah Palin!"
Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON IN OUR WHITE HOUSE!!!
Your are correct....we need leaders in Washington...not a bunch of kids with hippie idea's.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#14992 Nov 6, 2012
Hippie ? hippie??Where have u been?
hoax

Buffalo, NY

#14993 Nov 6, 2012
http://www.rightwingnews.com/quotes/the-25-be...

11) The alleged smearing of “the McCain family” in South Carolina was a total hoax. According to the myth, before the 2000 South Carolina primary, the Bush campaign made phone calls to voters implying that McCain had an illegitimate black child. As Linda Wertheimer reported on National Public Radio:“Mysterious calls posing as pollsters asked voters how they felt about John McCain’s black child.” That never happened. After a massive investigation by the media into Bush’s mudslinging against their then-heartthrob McCain, they turned up nothing.— P.197
liberal

Worcester, MA

#14994 Nov 6, 2012
VET wrote:
If you want to get educated, work hard, have aspirations of success & self reliance, be someone your friends & children can be proud of, you vote Republican or Libertarian. If you want to sit idly in a subsidized house, with the most exciting part of your month being the day SS re-loads your EBT car, you vote Dumbocrat.
go fight for the rich oil men loser
liberal

Cicero, NY

#14995 Nov 6, 2012
Yea, thats right. Go help obama help the oil man get richer. go help obama increase the price of gas so that they give him more campaign donations. Go help Obama get rich from the rich oil man. I'm telling you.
liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
go fight for the rich oil men loser
liberal

Worcester, MA

#14996 Nov 6, 2012
COPO-427 wrote:
HEADLINES NOV.7,2012:OBAMA WINS 2ND TERM,GOP CRIES ABOUT VOTER FRAUD!!!!
After two yrs we find out the fraud was done by the gop.
Deadbeewazzernam e

Pompano Beach, FL

#14997 Nov 6, 2012
liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
After two yrs we find out the fraud was done by the gop.
The only fraud in Washington, D.C. is the incompetent Obama and his corrupt administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 7,939
which auto repair shop to choose in Farmingdale... Fri Charlie 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Annymous Fri Anonymous 1
irish mob (Oct '13) Thu ClipperHatBoy 31
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:56 am PST

ESPN 8:56AM
Sources: Ryan expects to be fired by Jets
NFL 9:05 AM
Jason Pierre-Paul: 'I think I'm worth a lot of money'
Bleacher Report 9:24 AM
Report: Jets HC Ryan 'Bracing for His Ouster'
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
RB Darkwa the Latest Giants Rookie to Shine