created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,542 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 663)

Showing posts 13,241 - 13,260 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The Finger to liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about the election...it's about me bending your wife over the sofa....your wife already voted and she voted "YES" to the python in my pants.
P.S. Please tell your wife she left her panties next to the dresser in my bedroom..
I hear banjos, fugger ......

PADDLE FASTER !
No chance for Obama

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney wins all the swing states plus Michigan and Wiconsin.
The Finger to liberals

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

No Chance For Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear banjos, fugger ......
PADDLE FASTER !
Speaking of paddles...your wife loves for me to spank her with a paddle...right before she does her perverted dance for me...Your wife at times likes to call me "The Human Tripod" and other times she calls me "The nuclear torpedo with the atomic warhead'...I call her "Smelly Tramp"...she likes that....when I have your wife bent over the kitchen sink she calls me "Mr. Daddy".....Don't tell anyone about your wife and my affair...your wife and I are trying to keep it a secret.
really

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Another day another drop, Romney now running with a 7.8% chance of winning.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Also being in florida, I hear all the ads from pissed off Floridians that are standing 9 hours in line to vote and have decided because a republican caused them to wait these long waits because Rick Scott wanted to suppress minority voters, they are now voting democrat.

With that, looks like Obama is gonna take florida which means he only needs 1 state extra...like ohio...which he's getting...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
Another day another drop, Romney now running with a 7.8% chance of winning.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Also being in florida, I hear all the ads from pissed off Floridians that are standing 9 hours in line to vote and have decided because a republican caused them to wait these long waits because Rick Scott wanted to suppress minority voters, they are now voting democrat.
With that, looks like Obama is gonna take florida which means he only needs 1 state extra...like ohio...which he's getting...
These people that have to wait in these lines should remember this when their Gov. is up for re election.
If you notice it is in states that have REP. Gov.[ FLA., OHIO,] and it is happening in parts of the state that have mostly DEMs in them.
The REPs can't win this election without cutting voting hours and haveing to suppress minority voters.
Have a nice night
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me sum up Romney - Bipartisan - let me sum up Obama - sometimes Partisan sometimes Nonpartisan - depending on where the money comes from - both will get the country no where. We need a leader and not a follower. ROMNEY 2012!
I agree. It's time that the younger generation needs a role model to follow. This election should define a new set of morals for generations to identify with and begin the movement to a new standard of America. This new generation should emulate Mr. Romney and say "Yes! I TOO destined for greatness! I too am too important to go to combat and defend this country! I am above that sort of honor that defines itself by selfless service and commitment to values". Anybody that thinks they are TOO GOOD to go to war because they are destined for better things than that is my candidate!!
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

VET wrote:
If you want to get educated, work hard, have aspirations of success & self reliance, be someone your friends & children can be proud of, you vote Republican or Libertarian. If you want to sit idly in a subsidized house, with the most exciting part of your month being the day SS re-loads your EBT car, you vote Dumbocrat.
So as a "Vet" You can identify with a guy that says that he is "Too important to go to war"? You can believe in a leader that feels they are "Destined for greater things than military service". Do you really believe that there is a class of people that is too good to have to endure the agony and pain of battle because they are estined for it?
NoRightToComplai n

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Actually, It's People Who Vote Who Have No Right To Complain

Posted by David Kramer on November 6, 2012 12:18 AM

(I posted this on Election Day last year. I have decided to post it again on Election Day this year for people who have discovered LewRockwell.com since then. I will probably continue to re-post this every Election Day—until Homeland Security eventually shuts down LewRockwell.com )

If you're a voluntaryist, like I am, I'm sure that you've had some person at one time or another say to you, "If you don't vote, then you have no right to complain." But that person's logic is backwards. If I don't accept something to begin with (in this case, the institution of government), what logic would it be on my part to have any sort of association and/or dealings with it that perpetuates its legitimacy—and then complain about it? If I don't like Chinese food, I don't go to Chinese restaurants.(And since the owners of the Chinese restaurants can't come after me to force me to patronize their businesses, then there's no need for me to complain about Chinese food.)

But if you do associate and/or have dealings with something, then there is a tacit understanding that you have accepted its conditions. For example: If you are a left-winger who believes in government and voting—but obviously didn't vote for Bush—then when Bush was elected you had no right to complain; you've already agreed to the condition that you will accept the results of the election regardless of who wins.(Of course, a person can complain about certain aspects of the government in the same way that I can complain about some of the food in a restaurant that I do patronize.)

On the other hand, since I (as a voluntaryist) don't accept the legitimacy of (nor even the need for) government to begin with, I have every right to complain about this inefficient, corrupt monopoly forcing itself on my personal being when I don't even want the services that it provides.
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

NoRightToComplain wrote:
Actually, It's People Who Vote Who Have No Right To Complain
Posted by David Kramer on November 6, 2012 12:18 AM
(I posted this on Election Day last year. I have decided to post it again on Election Day this year for people who have discovered LewRockwell.com since then. I will probably continue to re-post this every Election Day—until Homeland Security eventually shuts down LewRockwell.com )
If you're a voluntaryist, like I am, I'm sure that you've had some person at one time or another say to you, "If you don't vote, then you have no right to complain." But that person's logic is backwards. If I don't accept something to begin with (in this case, the institution of government), what logic would it be on my part to have any sort of association and/or dealings with it that perpetuates its legitimacy—and then complain about it? If I don't like Chinese food, I don't go to Chinese restaurants.(And since the owners of the Chinese restaurants can't come after me to force me to patronize their businesses, then there's no need for me to complain about Chinese food.)
But if you do associate and/or have dealings with something, then there is a tacit understanding that you have accepted its conditions. For example: If you are a left-winger who believes in government and voting—but obviously didn't vote for Bush—then when Bush was elected you had no right to complain; you've already agreed to the condition that you will accept the results of the election regardless of who wins.(Of course, a person can complain about certain aspects of the government in the same way that I can complain about some of the food in a restaurant that I do patronize.)
On the other hand, since I (as a voluntaryist) don't accept the legitimacy of (nor even the need for) government to begin with, I have every right to complain about this inefficient, corrupt monopoly forcing itself on my personal being when I don't even want the services that it provides.
Very true. However, what if the very establishment that you choose to reject happens to be the best (and only) means to affecting the the problems that you have brought up? I.e. What if voting for the "establishment" is the only way to correct or eliminate the establshment? What if your indifference FEEDS it to begin with? We have to agree that in an analogy, government is like a weed. It's parasitic and really not pretty. What if, like a weed, TOO much participation (like weed and feed) made it wither and die. What if 100% participation created an environment in which the establishment would wither and die?
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. However, what if the very establishment that you choose to reject happens to be the best (and only) means to affecting the the problems that you have brought up? I.e. What if voting for the "establishment" is the only way to correct or eliminate the establshment? What if your indifference FEEDS it to begin with? We have to agree that in an analogy, government is like a weed. It's parasitic and really not pretty. What if, like a weed, TOO much participation (like weed and feed) made it wither and die. What if 100% participation created an environment in which the establishment would wither and die?
Going further..."what if" the American people rejected the Repukelican party for the terrorist organization it is....

"What if" the government of the United States declared 'open season' on everyone who declared themselves a terrorist Repukelican....

"What if" the government approved a 'shoot-on-sight" directive aimed at this terrorist organization.....

"What if" the American government offered a 'bounty' of $0.30 an ear for each and every repukelican....

But then again, Utopia only exists in dreams......
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Going further..."what if" the American people rejected the Repukelican party for the terrorist organization it is....
"What if" the government of the United States declared 'open season' on everyone who declared themselves a terrorist Repukelican....
"What if" the government approved a 'shoot-on-sight" directive aimed at this terrorist organization.....
"What if" the American government offered a 'bounty' of $0.30 an ear for each and every repukelican....
Liberalism ought to be added to the list of mental disorders that requires daily medication and visits from a social worker.
PreSident Mitt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Rimney Ryan 2012

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why hasn't Obama met the same faith as Kennedy, King and Lincoln?

How could this be? I am very disappointed in the American vigilante system.

Time is running out to get it done.
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you'll have 4 more years to devise a plan.

ROFL !
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way...your post forwarded to my local office of the FBI for making threats against the President.

You won't be the first repuke imprisoned fore making said threats.

Probably not the last, either.

Expect a visit.
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Obama has been a good little puppet for the powers that be, just like Romney will be if he gets it. The puppet masters insure that candidate "a" OR candidate "b" will suit thier interests....imperialistic corporate elites, central banks and endless petro-dollar wars....enjoy!

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way...your post forwarded to my local office of the FBI for making threats against the President.
You won't be the first repuke imprisoned fore making said threats.
Probably not the last, either.
Expect a visit.
America is still a free country...all the more reason to get that loser out or our White House.

Wake up asshole there are plenty of tax payers who feel the same. As well as the FBI I may add!

In addition you're reading comprehension is on par with Obamas speaking skills when his teleprompter
goes out of service!
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
America is still a free country...all the more reason to get that loser out or our White House.
Wake up asshole there are plenty of tax payers who feel the same. As well as the FBI I may add!
In addition you're reading comprehension is on par with Obamas speaking skills when his teleprompter
goes out of service!
The Secret Services takes an EXTREMELY dim view of threats against a sitting President of the United States......no matter what 'party' the current occupant belongs to.

And your post can be construed as a direct threat.

We'll let the authorities make that judgement.

I performed my civic duty by reporting threats against my president.

I'd even do the same if the president was named Bush.

I repeat.......Expect a visit.
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
goes out of service!
A "free country" doesn't mean you can convey threats to the POTUS. You may indeed get a visit.
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

It's GITMO for you buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,241 - 13,260 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••