New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

so sad

Boonville, NY

#14931 Nov 5, 2012
this was about primary eliction sept 14,you dumb azzies get a life start a new topic,youall are old and boring,dam.
VET

Ellenville, NY

#14932 Nov 5, 2012
If you want to get educated, work hard, have aspirations of success & self reliance, be someone your friends & children can be proud of, you vote Republican or Libertarian. If you want to sit idly in a subsidized house, with the most exciting part of your month being the day SS re-loads your EBT car, you vote Dumbocrat.
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#14933 Nov 5, 2012
Here come all the Limbaugh and Hannity mouthpieces, full of cheap beer and cheeto's.
The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14934 Nov 5, 2012
Say your prayers...you american hating liberals, your free ride in life is coming to an end...you lazyass pathetic self serving scum..will now have to actually get off your asses and get a job..your pot smoking, hate america days are almost over.
nomoreobama

Cicero, NY

#14935 Nov 5, 2012
Romney wins Ohio, PA, Wisonsin NC, Virginia on way to landslide victory.
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#14936 Nov 5, 2012
The Finger to liberals wrote:
Say your prayers...you american hating liberals, your free ride in life is coming to an end...you lazyass pathetic self serving scum..will now have to actually get off your asses and get a job..your pot smoking, hate america days are almost over.
So, all liberals hate America...brilliant

I'm not one but most liberals I know have enough respect to capitalize America, especially after writing it more than once.
psssssssst

United States

#14937 Nov 5, 2012
Listen close: Romney is going to WIN.
psssssssst

United States

#14938 Nov 5, 2012
Liberals would rather bankrupt the country than get a job!
bye bye barry

United States

#14939 Nov 5, 2012
The end of the leech ends tomorrow. No more sitting at home smoking dope, the leeches will be cleaning the sewers.
The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14941 Nov 5, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
So, all liberals hate America...brilliant
I'm not one but most liberals I know have enough respect to capitalize America, especially after writing it more than once.
How's this? America...see a capital "A"
also

How this?...both my middle finger's pointing at you.
How this? F.U. you pathetic liberal lazy ass trash.

But...I did capitalize the "A" in America....not once but twice.
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#14942 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
also
How hard is it to capitalize the name of your own country? A country that men (not panty-waists like your fat arse) have fought and died for.

You are pathetic...nothing but a "keyboard commando".
The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14943 Nov 5, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
How hard is it to capitalize the name of your own country? A country that men (not panty-waists like your fat arse) have fought and died for.
You are pathetic...nothing but a "keyboard commando".
The internet is all you have BOY...that's why you love your homo boyfriend Obama so much....lots of free things...just like Christmas....Now go have your dinner with mommy and daddy...do your homework like a good little boy....and then mommy will read you a bedtime story. How's that sound pussboy.
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14944 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
also
Awwwww........is inbred redneck about to pee his girly-pants cuz you know in your heart Obama is about to sweep the election ?

Awwww.....so fuggin' sad.

awwwwwwwwwwww.......THATS TOO FUGGIN BAD !
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#14945 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The internet is all you have BOY...that's why you love your homo boyfriend Obama so much....lots of free things...just like Christmas....Now go have your dinner with mommy and daddy...do your homework like a good little boy....and then mommy will read you a bedtime story. How's that sound pussboy.
Holy sh*t...go lay down...

Unpatriotic friggin peabrain
No chance for Obama

New Hartford, NY

#14946 Nov 5, 2012
Obama has no chance to get 270 electoral votes. Obama is now losing PA and ohio
The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14947 Nov 5, 2012
No Chance For Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww........is inbred redneck about to pee his girly-pants cuz you know in your heart Obama is about to sweep the election ?
Awwww.....so fuggin' sad.
awwwwwwwwwwww.......THATS TOO FUGGIN BAD !
It's not about the election...it's about me bending your wife over the sofa....your wife already voted and she voted "YES" to the python in my pants.

P.S. Please tell your wife she left her panties next to the dresser in my bedroom..
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14948 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not about the election...it's about me bending your wife over the sofa....your wife already voted and she voted "YES" to the python in my pants.
P.S. Please tell your wife she left her panties next to the dresser in my bedroom..
Hey, you're a native of arkysaws.....their aint a chance in HELL you would have sex with anyone other than a direct relative, living or dead.

Or your sheep.

So that leaves any females in MY family out of it !

HA !
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14949 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I hear banjos, fugger ......

PADDLE FASTER !
No chance for Obama

New Hartford, NY

#14950 Nov 5, 2012
Romney wins all the swing states plus Michigan and Wiconsin.
The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14951 Nov 5, 2012
No Chance For Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear banjos, fugger ......
PADDLE FASTER !
Speaking of paddles...your wife loves for me to spank her with a paddle...right before she does her perverted dance for me...Your wife at times likes to call me "The Human Tripod" and other times she calls me "The nuclear torpedo with the atomic warhead'...I call her "Smelly Tramp"...she likes that....when I have your wife bent over the kitchen sink she calls me "Mr. Daddy".....Don't tell anyone about your wife and my affair...your wife and I are trying to keep it a secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) 2 hr anthony 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr truth 759
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 7 hr Bruser 2,293
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 10 hr xheraldina 1,652
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Sat mdw 44
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search