New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,731 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14960 Nov 6, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. However, what if the very establishment that you choose to reject happens to be the best (and only) means to affecting the the problems that you have brought up? I.e. What if voting for the "establishment" is the only way to correct or eliminate the establshment? What if your indifference FEEDS it to begin with? We have to agree that in an analogy, government is like a weed. It's parasitic and really not pretty. What if, like a weed, TOO much participation (like weed and feed) made it wither and die. What if 100% participation created an environment in which the establishment would wither and die?
Going further..."what if" the American people rejected the Repukelican party for the terrorist organization it is....

"What if" the government of the United States declared 'open season' on everyone who declared themselves a terrorist Repukelican....

"What if" the government approved a 'shoot-on-sight" directive aimed at this terrorist organization.....

"What if" the American government offered a 'bounty' of $0.30 an ear for each and every repukelican....

But then again, Utopia only exists in dreams......
Spike

Albany, NY

#14961 Nov 6, 2012
No Chance For Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Going further..."what if" the American people rejected the Repukelican party for the terrorist organization it is....
"What if" the government of the United States declared 'open season' on everyone who declared themselves a terrorist Repukelican....
"What if" the government approved a 'shoot-on-sight" directive aimed at this terrorist organization.....
"What if" the American government offered a 'bounty' of $0.30 an ear for each and every repukelican....
Liberalism ought to be added to the list of mental disorders that requires daily medication and visits from a social worker.
PreSident Mitt

United States

#14962 Nov 6, 2012
Rimney Ryan 2012

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#14963 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Why hasn't Obama met the same faith as Kennedy, King and Lincoln?

How could this be? I am very disappointed in the American vigilante system.

Time is running out to get it done.
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14964 Nov 6, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you'll have 4 more years to devise a plan.

ROFL !
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14965 Nov 6, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way...your post forwarded to my local office of the FBI for making threats against the President.

You won't be the first repuke imprisoned fore making said threats.

Probably not the last, either.

Expect a visit.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14966 Nov 6, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Obama has been a good little puppet for the powers that be, just like Romney will be if he gets it. The puppet masters insure that candidate "a" OR candidate "b" will suit thier interests....imperialistic corporate elites, central banks and endless petro-dollar wars....enjoy!

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#14968 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way...your post forwarded to my local office of the FBI for making threats against the President.
You won't be the first repuke imprisoned fore making said threats.
Probably not the last, either.
Expect a visit.
America is still a free country...all the more reason to get that loser out or our White House.

Wake up asshole there are plenty of tax payers who feel the same. As well as the FBI I may add!

In addition you're reading comprehension is on par with Obamas speaking skills when his teleprompter
goes out of service!
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

#14969 Nov 6, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
America is still a free country...all the more reason to get that loser out or our White House.
Wake up asshole there are plenty of tax payers who feel the same. As well as the FBI I may add!
In addition you're reading comprehension is on par with Obamas speaking skills when his teleprompter
goes out of service!
The Secret Services takes an EXTREMELY dim view of threats against a sitting President of the United States......no matter what 'party' the current occupant belongs to.

And your post can be construed as a direct threat.

We'll let the authorities make that judgement.

I performed my civic duty by reporting threats against my president.

I'd even do the same if the president was named Bush.

I repeat.......Expect a visit.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14970 Nov 6, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
goes out of service!
A "free country" doesn't mean you can convey threats to the POTUS. You may indeed get a visit.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14971 Nov 6, 2012
It's GITMO for you buddy
The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14972 Nov 6, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. However, what if the very establishment that you choose to reject happens to be the best (and only) means to affecting the the problems that you have brought up? I.e. What if voting for the "establishment" is the only way to correct or eliminate the establshment? What if your indifference FEEDS it to begin with? We have to agree that in an analogy, government is like a weed. It's parasitic and really not pretty. What if, like a weed, TOO much participation (like weed and feed) made it wither and die. What if 100% participation created an environment in which the establishment would wither and die?
You mean like Bill Clinton? and also..your homo boy Obama hates the military and they hate him.
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14975 Nov 6, 2012
Bye Bye Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
The Secret Services takes an EXTREMELY dim view of threats against a sitting President of the United States......no matter what 'party' the current occupant belongs to.
And your post can be construed as a direct threat.
We'll let the authorities make that judgement.
I performed my civic duty by reporting threats against my president.
I'd even do the same if the president was named Bush.
I repeat.......Expect a visit.
"I'd even do the same if the president was named Bush."

I just get a lot more pleasure out of it that the president's name is Obama and the person making the threat is a repuke.

Gets me all warm and tingly inside.

"Warm Fuzzies", so to speak !

ROFL !
so sad

Boonville, NY

#14976 Nov 6, 2012
so sad wrote:
this was about primary eliction sept 14,you dumb azzies get a life start a new topic,youall are old and boring,dam.
you all r still boring,dam
really

Orlando, FL

#14977 Nov 6, 2012
all major news networks, even fox news, are predicting obama wins... have a nice day...
The Finger to liberals

Warren, AR

#14978 Nov 6, 2012
Tomorrow this country will have a president-elect...Thank God.
COPO-427

Orchard Park, NY

#14979 Nov 6, 2012
HEADLINES NOV.7,2012:OBAMA WINS 2ND TERM,GOP CRIES ABOUT VOTER FRAUD!!!!
Suck on it Liberals

White Hall, AR

#14980 Nov 6, 2012
So far so good....pretty early, but looking good for the new president-elect.
bet they call this election early...ladies and gentleman....the president elect of the United States..Mitt Romney.
Democrats are idiots

Cicero, NY

#14981 Nov 6, 2012
The Queen's Riddle
Barack Obama met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?"
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.
Who is it?"
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden the same question. "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"
"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one." He went to his advisers and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, Biden ran in to Sarah Palin out eating one night. Biden asked, "Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Sarah Palin answered right back, "That's easy, it's me!"
Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Sarah Palin!"
Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON IN OUR WHITE HOUSE!!!
COPO-427

Orchard Park, NY

#14982 Nov 6, 2012
Palin can't even tell you what books she has read,or who we fought in the revolutionary war.But the repubs still say she is smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 7,997
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx Mon wittyusername 1
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) Mon Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
looking to breed my male English Bulldog !!! Mon ccarter34 2
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Mon Save you lives 2,441
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Jun 28 Reneda 65
Debate: Health Care - Massapequa Park, NY (Jan '10) Jun 28 Bruser 1,467
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages