created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,612 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,181 - 13,200 of 16,779 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Spike

Albany, NY

#14888 Nov 5, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
And.....we usher in the next farce
Enjoy your police state, rampant inflation and endless "petro-dollar" wars...ya get what you ask for.
As we unleash our energy potential;coal,nat gas,etc. unemployment will drop below 5%. As fuel prices drop, so will the costs to produce and ship things thereby easing inflation. As a side benefit, we may even be able to withdraw forces from the Middle East. The tax coffers will become so full, that you and your boyfriends can buy all the beer and doritos you want with food stamps and watch wrestling all day while the rest of us go to work.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14889 Nov 5, 2012
Bye Bye Bongo Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say you were "retired" or "retarded" because you are the latter.
The 47% Romney was referring to, where the 47% who pay no taxes///absolutely nothing, and therefor do not care if taxes go up on the rich or anyone else, because they don't pay either way.And if they keep getting free stuff from Obama...like you do, and they don't pay taxes and never had...like you...then they can keep getting a free ride in life...like you have been doing since birth.
of the 47% romney is refering to 22 percent are seniors and 15.2 percent recieve tax credits for children , so that leaves 11.8 percent that are on disability , welfare , overseas military , and rich people that pay no tax...
Spike

Albany, NY

#14890 Nov 5, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
of the 47% romney is refering to 22 percent are seniors and 15.2 percent recieve tax credits for children , so that leaves 11.8 percent that are on disability , welfare , overseas military , and rich people that pay no tax...
It was a campaign strategy meeting, not a governing council where Romney made the 47% comment. Being a candidate is different from acting as the chief executive. If you knew the depth of disdain Obama has for most of our people and values in America you'd run from him in absolute terror.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14891 Nov 5, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a campaign strategy meeting, not a governing council where Romney made the 47% comment. Being a candidate is different from acting as the chief executive. If you knew the depth of disdain Obama has for most of our people and values in America you'd run from him in absolute terror.
I think covers almost all polititions ...
Brooklynn

Brentwood, NY

#14892 Nov 5, 2012
The election of a Black president drove the right-wing out of its mind. They were bat-shit crazy before that. The election confirmed their worst nightmares. They can't get over it. As for sane Republicans, they've concluded there's no room for them in national Republican politics as it is now: Colin Powell, Chris Christie, Susan Eisenhower, Chuch Hagel, Michael Bloomberg .... The list goes on. The only question at this point is where are the cowards like Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Richard Lugar, John Danforth and the like? When will they muster the guts to stand up to the clowns who have usurped the Republican Party? Who elected Rush Limbaugh and Grover Norquist to anything?
Just sayin

Lake Placid, NY

#14893 Nov 5, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
A World Net Daily (WND) report alleging that a ring President Barack Obama wears on his left hand includes the Islamic and Arabic phrase,“There is no God but Allah,” has been making its way across social media and the blogosphere.
The article cites an Obama critic and an Islamic scholar as sources and claims that the president has been wearing the ring, which apparently now doubles as his wedding band, for the past 30 years. We’ll let WND describe the scenario to you in the outlet’s own words:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/does-obamas-m...
If you believe The Blaze that's just as bad as others believing everything Fox news spews out if the tube only The Blaze star Glen Beck got kicked off Fox! What does that say!!!!
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14894 Nov 5, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
As we unleash our energy potential;coal,nat gas,etc. unemployment will drop below 5%. As fuel prices drop, so will the costs to produce and ship things thereby easing inflation. As a side benefit, we may even be able to withdraw forces from the Middle East. The tax coffers will become so full, that you and your boyfriends can buy all the beer and doritos you want with food stamps and watch wrestling all day while the rest
of us go to work.
I didn't know you could type on topix while dreaming. Time to wake up now and start your day...takes a long time to feed all them cats and pitbulls.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14895 Nov 5, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
As we unleash our energy potential;coal,nat gas,etc. unemployment will drop below 5%. As fuel prices drop, so will the costs to produce and ship things thereby easing inflation. As a side benefit, we may even be able to withdraw forces from the Middle East. The tax coffers will become so full, that you and your boyfriends can buy all the beer and doritos you want with food stamps and watch wrestling all day while the rest
of us go to work.
Infinite growth with finite resources = collapse

Petro-dollar wars would've stopped long ago if your energy scheme was anything close to reality.
Aint Gonna Happen

Corinth, NY

#14896 Nov 5, 2012
paul wrote:
<quoted text>if obama wins, you wont have a job at ALL
I'd rather NOT "have a job at all" if it mean s some rich son-of-a-bltch is going to get even wealthier on MY back by paying me slave wages !

I'd rather live on picking bottles off the street and turning them in for the deposit.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14897 Nov 5, 2012
Aint Gonna Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather NOT "have a job at all" if it mean s some rich son-of-a-bltch is going to get even wealthier on MY back by paying me slave wages !
I'd rather live on picking bottles off the street and turning them in for the deposit.
What's the matter? You don't like "predatory capitalism" (fascism)? You have been selected for "re-education"...:)
Aint Gonna Happen

Corinth, NY

#14898 Nov 5, 2012
I don't mind MY labors making my employer wealthier....but I want a decent share of the pie for MY labors !
Aint Gonna Happen

Corinth, NY

#14899 Nov 5, 2012
"I don't mind MY labors making my employer wealthier....but I want a decent share of the pie for MY labors ! "

A republican politician is going to make goddamn sure that won't happen.....whereas a democrat politician is going to make goddamn sure that it DOES !

Hence my vote for Obama and every single democrat up for office that I can vote for.
Spike

Albany, NY

#14900 Nov 5, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you could type on topix while dreaming. Time to wake up now and start your day...takes a long time to feed all them cats and pitbulls.
Wake up time for you will be on Wednesday around 1 or 2am eastern.
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

#14901 Nov 5, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up time for you will be on Wednesday around 1 or 2am eastern.
Not much time left for you in your fantasy world, eh redneck ?

You'll wake up Wednesday morning with your bubble all burst around you.

Awwwwwwwwww
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

#14903 Nov 5, 2012
AMERICA !

Just say a resounding NO to Republipukes !

Say YES to Democrats !

Say YES to earning a livable wage to support your family with !

Say YES to FINALLY affordable health care for yourself and your family !

Say YES to FINALLY making the wealthy pay their fair share !
Romney WINS

Cicero, NY

#14904 Nov 5, 2012
Five hundred retired generals and admirals are running an ad in Monday's editions of The Washington Times calling on the country to elect Republican Mitt Romney on Tuesday.

Read more: Retired top military brass push for Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Romney WINS

Cicero, NY

#14905 Nov 5, 2012
Mitt Romney has 5-point lead in Florida, Times-Union/InsiderAdvantage poll says
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

#14906 Nov 5, 2012
Romney WINS wrote:
Five hundred retired generals and admirals are running an ad in Monday's editions of The Washington Times calling on the country to elect Republican Mitt Romney on Tuesday.
Read more: Retired top military brass push for Romney - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Well, I imagine they would.....

God forbid if someone steps in and threatens their free ride !
liberal

Worcester, MA

#14907 Nov 5, 2012
Bye Bye Romney wrote:
AMERICA !
Just say a resounding NO to Republipukes !
Say YES to Democrats !
Say YES to earning a livable wage to support your family with !
Say YES to FINALLY affordable health care for yourself and your family !
Say YES to FINALLY making the wealthy pay their fair share !
Can i get a aman!!!
Send all the repugs home.
A vote for the repugs is a vote for china.
liberal

Worcester, MA

#14908 Nov 5, 2012
Can anyone tell me why the repugs blocked a bill that gave tax breaks to companys that brung jobs back to the usa?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 41 min Carolyn 1,605
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr Bruser 7,872
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••