New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

repukessuck

Massena, NY

#14862 Nov 4, 2012
Bye Bye Bongo Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can;t begin to tell you how good your wife was last night..she did everything I TOLD her to...best $1.50 I ever spent.
Best $1.50 you ever spent,was for lotion for hand you masturbate with,azzhole.
really is really dumb

Buffalo, NY

#14863 Nov 4, 2012
When 200,000 new people enter the workforce each and every month 100,000 are shit.

Fast and Furious where US border agent Brian Terry was murdered by a US assault weapon that Obama was letting the Mexican drug cartels to gte their hands onto 7.9% unemployment,49 million Americans on foodstamps and welfare, 13 million Americans out of work, higher than when Obama came into office. 6 trillion dollars in debt added, Solyndra, by Barack Hussein Obama,Obama says to vote for revenge in Ohio, BENGHAZIGATE where Obama will face impeachment for not supporting Americans in Benghazi who were pleading for help and the lies during and after the Benghazi attack by al-Qaeda in which Obama, his administration and the liberal media blamed it all on a anti Muslim video which was a lie, GM and Chrysler both went bankrupt, GM still owes us 26 billion dollars and every subsidized Chevy Volt made loses $49,000.

Obama did his photo op in New Jersey and took right off to Las Vegas not even bothering to stop into New York where Staten Island is destroyed.

Jobs created in 4 years 194,000. On foodstamps 14.7 million Americans.

Unemployment higher now than when Obama came into office. Gas prices more than double. Oh yeah, we want more of that. NOT!

Obama lied and Americans died. Impeach that mulatto bastard.
really is really dumb

Buffalo, NY

#14864 Nov 4, 2012
OMG the same copy and paste from tbird 50 times now.

Bush 5-10 trillion 5 trillion added in 8 years.

Obama 10-16 trillion in just 4 years.

Percentages don't mean shit.

You can say it went up from 100-105 trillion and it weas just up by 5%, you senile drunken old goat.

Do you actually think you've changed anyone's minds here with you garbage?

Yeah, more are voting for Romney now. Can your 34 year old retard vote? He's put a write in for Big Bird.

ch. 120 Osama bin Laden raid. NGEO
Bye Bye Bongo Monkey

North Little Rock, AR

#14865 Nov 4, 2012
repukessuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Best $1.50 you ever spent,was for lotion for hand you masturbate with,azzhole.
Your wife was extra special last night...when she goes down, she doesn't come back up for 2 hours.I asked her how she learned to deepthroat so good, and she told me from watching you and Sen.Schumer go down on each other...well anyhow thanks again and please tell your wife that she's the best bitch I've had in a long time.
really

Burbank, CA

#14866 Nov 4, 2012
really is really dumb wrote:
You can say it went up from 100-105 trillion and it weas just up by 5%, you senile drunken old goat.
Yeah, more are voting for Romney now. Can your 34 year old retard vote? He's put a write in for Big Bird.
Actually percentage increase actually is the way you look seeing that cost per year goes hand in hand with the percentage increase in inflation...

also he pastes the same thing over and over...because facts don't change...
repukessuck

Massena, NY

#14867 Nov 4, 2012
I didn't hear any of these people,that are always saying that big govt. is bad,say very much during Sandy.Because Sandy proved that when push comes to shove,there are some problems that only big govt. can solve.By the way,the poor over taxed rich,got their moneys' worth,from the working stiffs,that were the first responders to this disaster.I didn't hear any of these plutocrats,saying these people were overpaid,underworked,and unnecessary,like they usually do.Why even that son of mexican wetbacks,willard money,now says he'll keep FEMA.Good old wishy washy Willard.
Monkey Pox

Buffalo, NY

#14868 Nov 4, 2012
That's what the liberals queers from Topix caught from Barack Hussein Obummer.

Fast and Furious where US border agent Brian Terry was murdered by a US assault weapon that Obama was letting the Mexican drug cartels to gte their hands onto 7.9% unemployment,49 million Americans on foodstamps and welfare, 13 million Americans out of work, higher than when Obama came into office. 6 trillion dollars in debt added, Solyndra, by Barack Hussein Obama,Obama says to vote for revenge in Ohio, BENGHAZIGATE where Obama will face impeachment for not supporting Americans in Benghazi who were pleading for help and the lies during and after the Benghazi attack by al-Qaeda in which Obama, his administration and the liberal media blamed it all on a anti Muslim video which was a lie, GM and Chrysler both went bankrupt, GM still owes us 26 billion dollars and every subsidized Chevy Volt made loses $49,000 Obama did his photo op in New Jersey and took right off to Las Vegas not even bothering to stop into New York where Staten Island is destroyed.

Jobs created in 4 years 194,000. On foodstamps 14.7 million Americans.
monkey

Boston, MA

#14869 Nov 4, 2012
if shit romney wins, im immediately going on welfare.
repukessuck

Massena, NY

#14870 Nov 4, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> DID it ever cross that little mind of yours that some of us have worked for 50 years and have paid taxes and into S.S. for all them years and are now retired?
OH!!! NO way!!
Well Way.
I get on here when I want because I am retired and if I want to stay up all night I can , if I want to get on here in the morning I can or I can post in the afternoon.
SEE not all of the people that post at any time of the day or when they want to are on welfare like you.
Some of us as I said have worked all our lives and are now retired
Have a nice morning
Right back at ya,I spent my lifetime working,and now that I'm retired,I'll come on here any time day or night.If some repuke doesn't like it,he can kiss my retired azz.
really

Burbank, CA

#14871 Nov 4, 2012
repukessuck wrote:
I didn't hear any of these people,that are always saying that big govt. is bad,say very much during Sandy.Because Sandy proved that when push comes to shove,there are some problems that only big govt. can solve.By the way,the poor over taxed rich,got their moneys' worth,from the working stiffs,that were the first responders to this disaster.I didn't hear any of these plutocrats,saying these people were overpaid,underworked,and unnecessary,like they usually do.Why even that son of mexican wetbacks,willard money,now says he'll keep FEMA.Good old wishy washy Willard.
Mitt Romney of course believes that the first step is to push federal emergency relief to the state level instead of federal, cuz ya know...its a brilliant idea to have the state that just had its infrastructure destroyed be forced to help themselves...

I guess you could get support from surrounding states, unless you know like, a hurricane comes in and devastates surrounding states as well...

Mitt also believes disaster relief should really be going to private business...ya know because we want to have to pay companies for us to not drown....damn why did i get the discount package..
repukessuck

Massena, NY

#14872 Nov 4, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
We have seen 4 years of Obama's lies and fakiness. We have had enough. Romney has given more money percentage wise to charities than Obama and Biden together.
Are you one of the 47% that doesn't pay taxes, and is taken care of by the taxpayers? Glad that Romney made that point a few months ago.....people need to know the truth...47% of the people take from the taxpayers. Most people would be glad to know that, unless they are one of the 47%.
You sir,are a total moron.When one of these horrible 47%ers,gasses up his car to go to his menial job,he pays fed. gas taxes,when he picks up his minimum wage check,SS and medicare taxes are deducted,when he buys toilet paper or new shoes for his kids,state sales taxes are deducted.So to say this man pays no taxes,is a clear statement of just how ignorant you are.Now considering gas taxes go to keep highways in shape,who do you think pays most of that money,the 47% you denigrate or the 1% you adore ad nauseum.

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14873 Nov 4, 2012
Bird is a turd wrote:
Here is a FACT:
Obama is losing.
The Democrats are going to lose control of the Senate.
The Democrats are NOT going to get a majority in the house.
The day of the leech is over.
Well, in the hopes that all you Mutt Robme lovers commit suicide Tuesday nite when Barry B I T C H slaps him for the win.....get your'e rope ready & make sure the knot is right 'n tight!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14874 Nov 4, 2012
really is really dumb wrote:
Sorry JIM but FACTS are FACTS and NOT even you can change them.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14875 Nov 4, 2012
repukessuck wrote:
As you can see thay can't say filp flop, filp flop, filp flop. AKA Mitt Romney.
Is there ANYTHING Mitt hasn't filp floped on?
Have a nice night
Clorox

Pompano Beach, FL

#14876 Nov 4, 2012
monkey wrote:
Obama supporters already are.

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#14877 Nov 4, 2012
a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorta like Bush blaming Iraq for 9-11 and illegally invading/occupying them resulting in the murder of countless people huh!
OR Mutt Robme causing the death of a young lady in 1984 France and trying to say it was the fault of a drunk Priest who was NOT drunk!
If Oloser was in office during the “first 9/11” he would have blamed Clinton for the attack.

Being he was in office for 3 1/2 years (too long) he had to blame a movie for the “second 9/11 attack.

Who will he blame when he loses the election?
Bye Bye Bongo Monkey

North Little Rock, AR

#14878 Nov 4, 2012
repukessuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir,are a total moron.When one of these horrible 47%ers,gasses up his car to go to his menial job,he pays fed. gas taxes,when he picks up his minimum wage check,SS and medicare taxes are deducted,when he buys toilet paper or new shoes for his kids,state sales taxes are deducted.So to say this man pays no taxes,is a clear statement of just how ignorant you are.Now considering gas taxes go to keep highways in shape,who do you think pays most of that money,the 47% you denigrate or the 1% you adore ad nauseum.
Did you say you were "retired" or "retarded" because you are the latter.
The 47% Romney was referring to, where the 47% who pay no taxes///absolutely nothing, and therefor do not care if taxes go up on the rich or anyone else, because they don't pay either way.And if they keep getting free stuff from Obama...like you do, and they don't pay taxes and never had...like you...then they can keep getting a free ride in life...like you have been doing since birth.
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

#14879 Nov 4, 2012
monkey wrote:
It would make economic sense to....

Cuz if Romney is elected, him and his business cronies will make goddamn sure we all work for third-world wages !

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#14880 Nov 4, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> As you can see thay can't say filp flop, filp flop, filp flop. AKA Mitt Romney.
Is there ANYTHING Mitt hasn't filp floped on?
Have a nice night
Yes,,,,Winning the election!
paul

Carrollton, GA

#14881 Nov 5, 2012
Bye Bye Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
It would make economic sense to....
Cuz if Romney is elected, him and his business cronies will make goddamn sure we all work for third-world wages !
if obama wins, you wont have a job at ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 6 hr Bruser 2,759
News Police: 6 teens go missing from Mercy First gro... Sun tom montalbano 1
News Bideawee animal shelter to close Wantagh adopti... (Feb '09) Sun Rydejulia2014 53
Lost turtle help Sep 14 Ruth 2
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Sep 14 Oldfart 77
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Sep 12 bulldog lover 101
Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16) Sep 7 ex resident 2

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages