created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,081 - 13,100 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it a bummer that we only have these two choices. Give everything to "the rich", or to "the poor"?
The so called "rich" are so crazy they think they need billions of dollars to survive. Many of them are so frightened this is how their minds work.
The so called "poor" live better lives than the middle class. They have actually gotten things like free horse back riding!
Liar! LOL
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't liberals. They are pals of the liberals.
Pathological liar! LOL
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Bye Bye Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to assist anyone who asks.
For you, that's the sad truth; if you really live in Gloversville, the townspeople will surely want to pitch in. LOL
Geoff

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

a47percenter wrote:
I sincerely hope that when Mutt Robme LOSES on Tuesday ALL his supporters and lovers commit suicide.
Hey crackhead azzhole tell me one good thing the idiot obama did in office ya stupid moron......economy has worsened....gas and food prices have soared......especially since most people were losing jobs and their homes......US went from 9 trillion in deficit to 16+ trillion....and the idiot obama has only been lying to a brainless fool like you......grow a brain moron and vote for Romney......he will make the US a better country again.....
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crackhead azzhole tell me one good thing the idiot obama did in office ya stupid moron......economy has worsened....gas and food prices have soared......especially since most people were losing jobs and their homes......US went from 9 trillion in deficit to 16+ trillion....and the idiot obama has only been lying to a brainless fool like you......grow a brain moron and vote for Romney......he will make the US a better country again.....
And that's the truth!
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as often as tbird19482 and Bubba.
Plus there are more liberals on this forum than conservatives.
Wonder why? Are the conservatives more apt to be working and don't have the time?
in the last 6 pages you have 17 posts , tbird 9 , and I have 9 so I guess your right again .
Judge This Punk

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I Like how a few of these liberal idiots...mostly kids...use the "Judge it" button to make their posts look good....like this forum is going to persuade the election some how by doing that....some of you on this forum need to grow up.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
in the last 6 pages you have 17 posts , tbird 9 , and I have 9 so I guess your right again .
In the last 10 pages tbird 25, you 12, me 17. I sometimes go days and /or many hrs. without being on the forum. Also, one can be on the forum and do a number of posts in just a matter of minutes, so it is something that you cannot calculate by the number of posts. It's the time frame that makes a difference.Checking back I see that it is a regular for you two, which I don't care about. The point I am making is on the average, most of the posts are from the liberals,as they seem to have more free time. And don't you realize, whether you have entitlements or not that MOST everyone who gets entitlements and is taken care of by the gov't will VOTE for Obama, and will criticize Romney because they are afraid of losing their benefits. With the election being so close, I tend to be on this thread more, lately.
Mitt for Pres

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Looks like a HUGE Romney victory Tuesday!!!
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last 10 pages tbird 25, you 12, me 17. I sometimes go days and /or many hrs. without being on the forum. Also, one can be on the forum and do a number of posts in just a matter of minutes, so it is something that you cannot calculate by the number of posts. It's the time frame that makes a difference.Checking back I see that it is a regular for you two, which I don't care about. The point I am making is on the average, most of the posts are from the liberals,as they seem to have more free time. And don't you realize, whether you have entitlements or not that MOST everyone who gets entitlements and is taken care of by the gov't will VOTE for Obama, and will criticize Romney because they are afraid of losing their benefits. With the election being so close, I tend to be on this thread more, lately.
and you and I both know , the people on here have already made up their minds ...
Mitt for Pres

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

The people posting are not loberals they are leeches looking for government hand outs. Liberals want to. Spend other peoples money leeches live off the taxpayers.

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Mitt for Pres wrote:
Ya think? THATS the problem! GO to BED!
tresAMAZING

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Mitt for Pres wrote:
Just make sure to check on your unicorns before bedtime.
tresAMAZING

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Mitt for Pres wrote:
The people posting are not loberals they are leeches looking for government hand outs. Liberals want to. Spend other peoples money leeches live off the taxpayers.
Speak for yourself... I'm a dyed-in-the-wool loberal, just like my loberal father and mother.
Dirty Laundry

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

"Recent polls suggest that Americans are well aware of Mitt Romney's deviant sexual relationship with his running mate, Paul Ryan. Exit polls indicate that Americans, by an overwhelming margin, are repulsed and sickened by Replublican sexual perversions. A recent Gallop poll suggests than 9 of 10 Americans eligible to vote want to see Mitt Ryan get run over by a horse."

http://www.usa.ye sterday_republican_perverts.co m/
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Judge This Punk wrote:
I Like how a few of these liberal idiots...mostly kids...use the "Judge it" button to make their posts look good....like this forum is going to persuade the election some how by doing that....some of you on this forum need to grow up.
Awwww....did someone remover your little self-congratulatory 'pats on the back' you and your fellow repukes bestow upon yourself and each other ?

Awww...that's so fuggin sad.

Awwwww......that's too fuggin bad.

You should climb off your sister and try to find a job, redneck.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

No Chance For Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....did someone remover your little self-congratulatory 'pats on the back' you and your fellow repukes bestow upon yourself and each other ?
Awww...that's so fuggin sad.
Awwwww......that's too fuggin bad.
You should climb off your sister and try to find a job, redneck.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Like the screen name because it fits.
After Tuesday, he'll be trying to get a job with Fox News; they like to hire failed Republicans who can't win elections.
See: Sarah Palin.
Dirty Laundry

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I think the voting public should be aware.... Mitt Romney was convicted of battery, spousal abuse, and domestic violence TWICE in 1994 in the state of Ohio:

http://MittRomneythePedaphile.com/

Then, in 1998, while still on parole for the original felonies that he was convicted of in 1994...he was once again arrested in Utah on a felony charge of using a child in a sexual performance :

http://MittRomneySickBastid.com/

is this the kind of animal we want for president ?

I know ALL their dirty laundry !
Clorox

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Dirty Laundry wrote:
I think the voting public should be aware.... Mitt Romney was convicted of battery, spousal abuse, and domestic violence TWICE in 1994 in the state of Ohio:
http://MittRomneythePedaphile.com/
Then, in 1998, while still on parole for the original felonies that he was convicted of in 1994...he was once again arrested in Utah on a felony charge of using a child in a sexual performance :
http://MittRomneySickBastid.com/
is this the kind of animal we want for president ?
I know ALL their dirty laundry !
More lies from Gloversville from the mentally impaired.
No Chance For Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Clorox wrote:
<quoted text> More lies from Gloversville from the mentally impaired.
Awwwwwww...didja want me to call the WAAAAAAAmbulance ?

Little cheeze with that whine, Jethro ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info