created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,614 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,041 - 13,060 of 16,781 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14739 Nov 3, 2012
tbird19482 and Bubba are posting most of the negative symbols on comments about Obama's failures, and writing comments supporting Obama. It makes sense that people who support Obama can spend the most time on this forum and the internet, because they have the time....you know what I mean....don't work, won't work....let the taxpayers pay their way.
It amazes me how much time they have to devote to his forum. "Lazy liberals"

Watch....they will add their negative symbols to this post too. They actually disagree with THE TRUTH.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14740 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
Obama left the East Coast victims to go to Las Vegas to join the celebrities.
He only made a photo shot appearance on the East Coast acting like he cares.... he is SUCH A FAKE.
And of course, Obama is ignoring his failure to stop terrorism on the consulate in Libya,not giving us answers. His plan of blaming it on a video about Mohammed failed. His is ignoring his responsibility to give us answers. He is going around campaigning with his huge smile, while he is covering up the death of 4 of our Americans...heartless. The father of one of the dead Americans said that when Obama shook his hand, Obama felt like an uncaring dead fish.
Watch all the negative comments on my post from the lazy liberals who want to continue getting their handouts.
right and Romney goes to walmart buys caned goods and does a photo op. showing he cares about some of the 47%, its a wonder he didn't run to france
Less

Fort Plain, NY

#14742 Nov 3, 2012
President Mitt wrote:
Americans cried out for help and Obama said NO. Americans were being raped and obama would not send help. Americans were being tortured and obama would not send helped. Obama watched. Obama WATCHED as Americans were dragged thru the street and murdered but Obama REFUSED to send help. Obama was too busy getting ready to go to Vegas.
Only sick peverted leeches can vote for obama
and only a sick peverted wierdo like you would keep saying rape when there was no such thing , you are the stupidest person to post on here today , grow up , or shut up
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

#14743 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
tbird19482 and Bubba are posting most of the negative symbols on comments about Obama's failures, and writing comments supporting Obama. It makes sense that people who support Obama can spend the most time on this forum and the internet, because they have the time....you know what I mean....don't work, won't work....let the taxpayers pay their way.
It amazes me how much time they have to devote to his forum. "Lazy liberals"
Watch....they will add their negative symbols to this post too. They actually disagree with THE TRUTH.
You'll note there are far, FAR more big red "X"s than there are little green checkmarks.....indicating how many Repuke posts there are compared to those of us who are NOT inbred !

You're digging that hole deeper and deeper, Jethro !
resident

Gouverneur, NY

#14744 Nov 3, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
right and Romney goes to walmart buys caned goods and does a photo op. showing he cares about some of the 47%, its a wonder he didn't run to france
We have seen 4 years of Obama's lies and fakiness. We have had enough. Romney has given more money percentage wise to charities than Obama and Biden together.
Are you one of the 47% that doesn't pay taxes, and is taken care of by the taxpayers? Glad that Romney made that point a few months ago.....people need to know the truth...47% of the people take from the taxpayers. Most people would be glad to know that, unless they are one of the 47%.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14746 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
tbird19482 and Bubba are posting most of the negative symbols on comments about Obama's failures, and writing comments supporting Obama. It makes sense that people who support Obama can spend the most time on this forum and the internet, because they have the time....you know what I mean....don't work, won't work....let the taxpayers pay their way.
It amazes me how much time they have to devote to his forum. "Lazy liberals"
Watch....they will add their negative symbols to this post too. They actually disagree with THE TRUTH.
I've worked all my life , and I can come on here and say what I want , its called freedom of speech , unless your against that .. I don't click on the symbols , so your wrong again , and I don't see anybody answering my questions !!!
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#14747 Nov 3, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
We have seen 4 years of Obama's lies and fakiness. We have had enough. Romney has given more money percentage wise to charities than Obama and Biden together.
Are you one of the 47% that doesn't pay taxes, and is taken care of by the taxpayers? Glad that Romney made that point a few months ago.....people need to know the truth...47% of the people take from the taxpayers. Most people would be glad to know that, unless they are one of the 47%.
Excellent post!
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14748 Nov 3, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
We have seen 4 years of Obama's lies and fakiness. We have had enough. Romney has given more money percentage wise to charities than Obama and Biden together.
Are you one of the 47% that doesn't pay taxes, and is taken care of by the taxpayers? Glad that Romney made that point a few months ago.....people need to know the truth...47% of the people take from the taxpayers. Most people would be glad to know that, unless they are one of the 47%.
like the troups serving overseas , the american indians , I work for a living and I bet I give more percentage wise a year to charities than Romney does ....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14750 Nov 3, 2012
david wrote:
<quoted text>so instead you say take from the middle and lower to give to the lowest and offer them a free ride to my level that I worked to get? And say you give them 5 dollars instead of being grateful they just wait until you turn around so they can steal 5 more. If you want to help the useless go ahead but leave the one that don't out of your equation
IF you had read some of my posts you would know how I feel about welfare.
There is a need , But there has to be some type of limits on programs like this .

The Fact is people can't stay on welfare all their lives and then have their kids be on it all their lives.
As I said there has to be a way figured out to help the people that need help and also get them on their feet and off welfare.
Have a nice day

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14751 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
tbird19482 and Bubba are posting most of the negative symbols on comments about Obama's failures, and writing comments supporting Obama. It makes sense that people who support Obama can spend the most time on this forum and the internet, because they have the time....you know what I mean....don't work, won't work....let the taxpayers pay their way.
It amazes me how much time they have to devote to his forum. "Lazy liberals"
Watch....they will add their negative symbols to this post too. They actually disagree with THE TRUTH.
Yes I have all the time in the world to make posts on here if I wish.
You see I have already worked for over 50 years and I have retired.
See unlike you I worked and I have earned a good retirement and I can be on here when and if I want.
So when you have worked for 50 years you can come back and make posts on here all day if you want too.
Have a nice day
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14752 Nov 3, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
like the troups serving overseas , the american indians , I work for a living and I bet I give more percentage wise a year to charities than Romney does ....
What is your job....."commenting on Gouv. Forum" ?
You did not retain my comment.....Romney gives more money percentage wise to charities, than Obama and Biden together. This is not about YOU. and you are as unbelievable as Obama.
Really

Burbank, CA

#14753 Nov 3, 2012
Another day another drop. Romney now running with around 16% chance of winning
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14754 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your job....."commenting on Gouv. Forum" ?
You did not retain my comment.....Romney gives more money percentage wise to charities, than Obama and Biden together. This is not about YOU. and you are as unbelievable as Obama.


when I'm not working , I come on here same as you , and I know alot of people who make less than 60,000 a year that give more percentage wise than Romney ..
david

Little Falls, NY

#14756 Nov 3, 2012
News Flash: voter registration form Adolf Hitler just voted in Ohio
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#14757 Nov 3, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
like the troups serving overseas , the american indians , I work for a living and I bet I give more percentage wise a year to charities than Romney does ....
Terrible post... liar!
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#14758 Nov 3, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
when I'm not working , I come on here same as you , and I know alot of people who make less than 60,000 a year that give more percentage wise than Romney ..
Liar!
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#14759 Nov 3, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
We have seen 4 years of Obama's lies and fakiness. We have had enough. Romney has given more money percentage wise to charities than Obama and Biden together.
Are you one of the 47% that doesn't pay taxes, and is taken care of by the taxpayers? Glad that Romney made that point a few months ago.....people need to know the truth...47% of the people take from the taxpayers. Most people would be glad to know that, unless they are one of the 47%.
So exactly.what charities? Who uses those charities? Ethiopian kids? Food banks? Oh, you mean the 47% that often have need of those charitable contributions? Interesting...
Jane

Freeport, NY

#14760 Nov 3, 2012
Hillarygorella wrote:
<quoted text> Terrible post... liar!
My experience with people who call everybody a liar is that THEY themselves are pathological liars.

Maybe you can't concieve of it, but there are people who give a large percentage of their little bit of money away.
Jane

Freeport, NY

#14761 Nov 3, 2012
david wrote:
<quoted text>so instead you say take from the middle and lower to give to the lowest and offer them a free ride to my level that I worked to get? And say you give them 5 dollars instead of being grateful they just wait until you turn around so they can steal 5 more. If you want to help the useless go ahead but leave the one that don't out of your equation
Isn't it a bummer that we only have these two choices. Give everything to "the rich", or to "the poor"?

The so called "rich" are so crazy they think they need billions of dollars to survive. Many of them are so frightened this is how their minds work.

The so called "poor" live better lives than the middle class. They have actually gotten things like free horse back riding!
Jane

Freeport, NY

#14762 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
Obama left the East Coast victims to go to Las Vegas to join the celebrities.
He only made a photo shot appearance on the East Coast acting like he cares.... he is SUCH A FAKE.
And of course, Obama is ignoring his failure to stop terrorism on the consulate in Libya,not giving us answers. His plan of blaming it on a video about Mohammed failed. His is ignoring his responsibility to give us answers. He is going around campaigning with his huge smile, while he is covering up the death of 4 of our Americans...heartless. The father of one of the dead Americans said that when Obama shook his hand, Obama felt like an uncaring dead fish.
Watch all the negative comments on my post from the lazy liberals who want to continue getting their handouts.
They aren't liberals. They are pals of the liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 7,874
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 15 hr Sambee 1,606
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Aug 27 WFLI 1
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••