New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14720 Nov 2, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
It's easy to figure out...the liberals on this thread seem to be on it all day, of course, they probably don't work, and won't work, and may even be lazy at home spending lots of time on the internet. These are the same people that support Obama, a president that wants the rich to take care of the people who refuse to get a job.
Watch and see all the negative comments, and the negative judgment symbols that will be applied to this post. Of course, the liberals who do the negative posts have lots of free time, not working, and taking from the taxpayers who do work.
DID it ever cross that little mind of yours that some of us have worked for 50 years and have paid taxes and into S.S. for all them years and are now retired?
OH!!! NO way!!
Well Way.
I get on here when I want because I am retired and if I want to stay up all night I can , if I want to get on here in the morning I can or I can post in the afternoon.
SEE not all of the people that post at any time of the day or when they want to are on welfare like you.
Some of us as I said have worked all our lives and are now retired
Have a nice morning
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#14721 Nov 2, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> DID it ever cross that little mind of yours that some of us have worked for 50 years and have paid taxes and into S.S. for all them years and are now retired?
OH!!! NO way!!
Well Way.
I get on here when I want because I am retired and if I want to stay up all night I can , if I want to get on here in the morning I can or I can post in the afternoon.
SEE not all of the people that post at any time of the day or when they want to are on welfare like you.
Some of us as I said have worked all our lives and are now retired
Have a nice morning
Wally what about the hundreds of thousands of dollars you have stolen from the county in food stamps since 1977?
deng is right

United States

#14724 Nov 3, 2012
The Democrats destroyed the United States and we need Romney to save us from the leeches and democrats.
DENG wrote:
AN NOW THERE'S ANOTHER MOCK-ELECTION COMING IN 3 DAYS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PASTE A NEW FACE ON THE REGIME THAT'S DESTROYED THE UNITED STATES.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14725 Nov 3, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Bird Just where are you getting this info?
I agree that welfare has to be cut back mainly by putting time limits on it, people should not be able to live on it all their lives and once you have run out of welfare [ giving it has say a two year limit and your benifits run out] you shouldn't be able to get back on it for say something like 4 years or more.
But your info saying it is that much of the revenue I would like to see where you got this info.
Every thing I look up the biggest expence we have is out mil.
NOT welfare.
Please show up where you got this info
Thank you and have a good night
Here's some FACTS for you to chew on:

According to BLS, the long-term unemployment rate rose to 40.6 percent in October, up from Septemberís level of 40.1 percent of the total unemployed.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/long-term-une...

The middle class continues to get beaten into the ground under Obama - "the Labor Department reported Friday that despite 171,000 jobs being added to nonfarm payrolls in October, average hourly earnings for such employees edged down by 1 cent to $23.58."

"Average hourly earnings of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees also dropped by 1 cent to $19.79."

"...since the recovery began in June 2009, median household incomes have fallen 4.8 percent adjusted for inflation."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Under Obama, food stamp growth is 75 times greater than job creation. For every person added to jobs rolls since January 2009, 75 people were added to food stamp rolls.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/food-stam...

Obama is facing this election with the highest unemployment rate of any incumbent since Franklin Roosevelt.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/11/02/obam...

Obama lied. Americans died. The Press complied.

Throw the bums out.

Oh - and have a nice day.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14726 Nov 3, 2012
CCP Tool DENG wrote:
AN NOW THERE'S ANOTHER MOCK-ELECTION COMING IN 3 DAYS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PASTE A NEW FACE ON THE REGIME THAT'S DESTROYED THE UNITED STATES.
What regime would that be, Dung?
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14727 Nov 3, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
One TRILLION dollars, almost one half of federal revenuE was paid out to the welfare leeches in 2011. Time to make the leeches go to work and start paying taxes.
pretty much like congress , get big pay , free health care , and retire with full pay , to sit in washington and do nothing , but get money from oil companies and when is the last time congress came up with somthing to create jobs , or cut the deficit ..
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14728 Nov 3, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
According to BLS, the long-term unemployment rate rose to 40.6 percent in October, up from Septemberís level of 40.1 percent of the total unemployed.
The middle class continues to get beaten into the ground under Obama - "the Labor Department reported Friday that despite 171,000 jobs being added to nonfarm payrolls in October, average hourly earnings for such employees edged down by 1 cent to $23.58."
"Average hourly earnings of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees also dropped by 1 cent to $19.79."
"...since the recovery began in June 2009, median household incomes have fallen 4.8 percent adjusted for inflation."
Under Obama, food stamp growth is 75 times greater than job creation. For every person added to jobs rolls since January 2009, 75 people were added to food stamp rolls.
Obama is facing this election with the highest unemployment rate of any incumbent since Franklin Roosevelt.
Throw the bums out.
and Romney is letting 170 workers at Sensata be added to that count , so I guess he does create jobs ....
President Mitt

United States

#14729 Nov 3, 2012
Obama DESTROYED MILLIONS of jobs!!!
President Mitt

United States

#14730 Nov 3, 2012
Hopefully Romney will cut the pay of all the government leeches starting with the public unions.
President Mitt

United States

#14731 Nov 3, 2012
Under Obama 75 percent MORE went into poverty than got jobs.
President Mitt

United States

#14732 Nov 3, 2012
Why does obama run away from his record of 4 years of failure?
President Mitt

United States

#14733 Nov 3, 2012
Why does ObAma allow sexual predator to campaign for him? Who in their right mind would allow sexual pervert Clinton to campaign for them?
President Mitt

United States

#14734 Nov 3, 2012
Americans cried out for help and Obama said NO. Americans were being raped and obama would not send help. Americans were being tortured and obama would not send helped. Obama watched. Obama WATCHED as Americans were dragged thru the street and murdered but Obama REFUSED to send help. Obama was too busy getting ready to go to Vegas.

Only sick peverted leeches can vote for obama

Location hidden

#14735 Nov 3, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw the bums out.
And if you had read some of the articles I posted about the Job numbers you would have seen all these facts were in there too. This was in my post 14699
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#14736 Nov 3, 2012
President Mitt wrote:
Hopefully Romney will cut the pay of all the government leeches starting with the public unions.
Then he can take that money and give it to his billionare buddies.
Take from the lower and middle class and give to the rich.
Have a nice day
david

Little Falls, NY

#14737 Nov 3, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Then he can take that money and give it to his billionare buddies.
Take from the lower and middle class and give to the rich.
Have a nice day
so instead you say take from the middle and lower to give to the lowest and offer them a free ride to my level that I worked to get? And say you give them 5 dollars instead of being grateful they just wait until you turn around so they can steal 5 more. If you want to help the useless go ahead but leave the one that don't out of your equation
President Mitt

United States

#14738 Nov 3, 2012
THIRTY THOUSAND show up for Romney today in Ohio while Obama draws 2000
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14739 Nov 3, 2012
tbird19482 and Bubba are posting most of the negative symbols on comments about Obama's failures, and writing comments supporting Obama. It makes sense that people who support Obama can spend the most time on this forum and the internet, because they have the time....you know what I mean....don't work, won't work....let the taxpayers pay their way.
It amazes me how much time they have to devote to his forum. "Lazy liberals"

Watch....they will add their negative symbols to this post too. They actually disagree with THE TRUTH.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14740 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
Obama left the East Coast victims to go to Las Vegas to join the celebrities.
He only made a photo shot appearance on the East Coast acting like he cares.... he is SUCH A FAKE.
And of course, Obama is ignoring his failure to stop terrorism on the consulate in Libya,not giving us answers. His plan of blaming it on a video about Mohammed failed. His is ignoring his responsibility to give us answers. He is going around campaigning with his huge smile, while he is covering up the death of 4 of our Americans...heartless. The father of one of the dead Americans said that when Obama shook his hand, Obama felt like an uncaring dead fish.
Watch all the negative comments on my post from the lazy liberals who want to continue getting their handouts.
right and Romney goes to walmart buys caned goods and does a photo op. showing he cares about some of the 47%, its a wonder he didn't run to france
Less

Fort Plain, NY

#14742 Nov 3, 2012
President Mitt wrote:
Americans cried out for help and Obama said NO. Americans were being raped and obama would not send help. Americans were being tortured and obama would not send helped. Obama watched. Obama WATCHED as Americans were dragged thru the street and murdered but Obama REFUSED to send help. Obama was too busy getting ready to go to Vegas.
Only sick peverted leeches can vote for obama
and only a sick peverted wierdo like you would keep saying rape when there was no such thing , you are the stupidest person to post on here today , grow up , or shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,364
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 18 hr Kevywright 56
Got kicked from the college need money, selling... Sat fred666 3
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Sat AllAboutTheBenjamins 10
Mosque at old Citibank location on Bedford?` Sat Frankie 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sat Bruser 7,934
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) Fri 31 years an RN 266

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:59 am PST

NBC Sports 4:59AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
Yahoo! Sports 6:29 AM
Tom Coughlin not thrilled about Odell Beckham celebration questions
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge