created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,001 - 13,020 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Fists of steel

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

12.5 non Americans are out of work.

Real unemployment is 14.%5

5.2% is what Obama said unemploymnet would be now. Obama is a liar.

Dec 2007. 5% unemployment under Bush
Obama makes me Vomit

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Make em pay wrote:
Obama is finally going to make the wealthy pay their fair share in 2013....after decades of them riding the system.
I have no problem with that.
Hey Dickhead....do you have any idea what the wealthy pay in taxes every year? 47%-51%
Who the hell do you think the job creators are? They are.

Obama has put this country in a $16 trillion hole...do you think raising their taxes is going to solve that? Do you think raising their taxes is going to create jobs?

Keep in mind...the wealthy still had to go to work and earn that money...Why the hell should Bill Gates or anyone else give you their damn money?
Fists of steel

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Top 1% pay 40% of the taxes. Top 10% pay 70%.

Top 20% pay 86% of the taxes.

Bottom 80% pay only 14% of the taxes.

Many minorities pay almost zero.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

unemployment goes UP wrote:
Tbird is too dman lazy, ignorant and in denial to look up things.
Tbird posts the same old BS spam over and over again.
Afraid of losing your welfare and foodstamps tbird.
Afraid of having to pay the bills for yoru 34 year old retared kid yourself instead of sucking off the US taxpayer, you drunken 64 year old senile moron.
Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been ...
www.weeklystandard.com/.../biden-theres-never... -...
5 hours ago – Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president." ...
Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I've Been ...
beforeitsnews.com/...conservative/.../biden-t... ...
21 minutes ago – Post image for Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I. Aw, I'm going to miss this crazy old uncle when we elect our new ...
Joe Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've ...
www.mediaite.com/.../joe-biden-flubs-theres-n... ...
4 hours ago – Speaking before a campaign rally this afternoon, Vice President Joe Biden made a bit of an unfortunate gaffe. I'll tell you what, he said to the ...
Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been ...
www.breitbart.com/.../Biden-Theres-Never-Been... ...
4 hours ago – Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'
There you dumb Son of a bitch. Proved you and idiot again Tbird.
Unemployment goes up to 7.9% and we have a Benghazi coverup going on. Obama is a failure.
Well I have to keep posting the same " old BS" because the FACTS don't change.
No matter what you want them to say the FACTs are FACTS and you can't change the facts.
here read some facts
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/02/politics/velshi...
and some more FACTS http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
OH look here are some more facts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U.S._Employ...
Looks like jobs are increasing under Obama from what they were under Bush II

Sorry but I can't change the FACTS and niether can you as much as you would like to.
You are trying as hard as you can to twist and turn them but still if people look them up they will see that the # of jobs has been increasing month after month for over the last 2 plus years.
Have a nice night
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

One TRILLION dollars, almost one half of federal revenuE was paid out to the welfare leeches in 2011. Time to make the leeches go to work and start paying taxes.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not about McCain....however, McCain probably wouldn't have run up the trillions of dollars of stimulus, also McCain being concerned about American lives, would have put the security in Libya that was asked for, rather than to ignore it...therefore the four Americans would probably be alive today!! There are many other things that McCain probably would have done better than the community organizer from Kenya with NO military experience, and little experience in the Senate. Smarten up!!
but Romney will do better with no militsry experience and no senate experience , a one term gov., that suports war but runs away to france when he could have served ...
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Article from nationalreview.com

August 8, 2012 4:00 A.M.
Obama’s Attack on ‘Workfare’
The president’s goal is to spread the wealth by massively increasing the welfare state.

By Robert Rector

President Obama has created a firestorm by overturning the work requirements of the popular 1996 welfare-reform law. Now his White House is bristling because Mitt Romney dares to point out that fact on the stump and in a new campaign ad.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama makes me Vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dickhead....do you have any idea what the wealthy pay in taxes every year? 47%-51%
Obama has put this country in a $16 trillion hole...do you think raising their taxes is going to solve that? Do you think raising their taxes is going to create jobs?
Keep in mind...the wealthy still had to go to work and earn that money...Why the hell should Bill Gates or anyone else give you their damn money?
how many jobs has Romney created in the last 10 years 0

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama makes me Vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you just how OBAMA put us into a "16 Trillion dollar hole" ?
Lets see When FORD was Pres. he left office with a 653 Billion 544 mill. debt [ Never got paid off] so that is part of that 16 trillion dollar debt you say Obama has put us in.
Carter left office the debt was 930 Billion 210 mill again never paid off so that is part of the 16 trillion you say Obama put us in.
Reagan left office and left a 2 Trillion 684 Billion 392 mill. debt that has not been paid off and is part of the debt you say Obama has put us in.[ an increase of 188% and almost 2 trillion dollars]
Bush I left office the debt was 4Trillion 177Bil, 9 mill [ an increase of o49.2% and 1.5 trillion dollars] Obama didn't put on the debt but you say he put us in the hole
Then there was Clinton when he left office the debt was 5T662B,216mill and increase of 22.5% or an increase of 1.45 Trillion,
You say Obama put us in this hole
Then we get Bush II he left office with a debt of 10T, 699B, 804 mill
SO Obama started with a debt of 10 Trillion 699 Billion 804 Mill. that he had nothing to do with but YOU say
Obama put us in a "16 Trillion dollar hole" wasn't there a debt of almost 11 trillion dollars before he even bacam Pres?
So OBAMA didn't put us in a " 16 trillion dollar hole"
He did add to it but He didn't do it all him self.
As you can see the REP. Pres. put us in the hole 8 Trillion 324 Billion 387Mill 850 thou 915 of those 16 Trillion dollars.
So I ask you again HOW did OBAMA put us in a 16 Trillion dollar hole?
Have a good night
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Continued from nationalreview.com

Unable to eliminate “workfare” legislatively, the Left now acts contrary to the law and employs a bureaucratic maneuver to gut the work requirements. The Obama administration claims authority to grant waivers that allow states to skirt these requirements.

This hostility to workfare is deeply at odds with the public’s view. A recent Rasmussen survey reveals that 83 percent of adults favor work requirements. Only 7 percent oppose them.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
but Romney will do better with no militsry experience and no senate experience , a one term gov., that suports war but runs away to france when he could have served ...
Romney will DO BETTER, period. Don't forget all the business experience he has had.....he WILL help to improve the economy.
Did you know that now Obama wants a new administration.."the business administratiion...a new secretary of business.. THAT is funny. If he could do his job, he wouldn't need a "secretary of business".

The Romney campaign is ripping President Obama for calling for the creation of a secretary of business to handle the nation's economic ills -- running a TV ad saying that solution would only add more bureaucracy to a cluttered system.

"His solution to everything is to add another bureaucrat," the narrator says in the 30-second spot. "Why not have a president who actually understands business?"
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

chevron gets 700 million in annual tax breaks , total for all oil company annual tax breaks 13.5 Billion , I don't see any polititions cutting that , I don't see any polititions saying the oil companies should stop charging .9 cents a gallon on gas
what

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Im voting. Change is needed.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Joey the Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
No flipping duh this is not about McCain. I was merely saying that everyone would be whining that he did a crap job if he'd won instead of Obama. I'm saying that no matter who had been president the last four years woulda been poopy and had higher rates an crud.
Obama promised everyone that he would do great things. What happened to his promises? If he couldn't do it, then he should have said, "I CAN'T DO THE JOB."
Now he's still telling us lies. If he couldn't do it in the first four years, do you really believe he can do it in the next four years? It will be worse, because he already told the Russian leader, when he didn't know the world could hear him, that he will be more flexible after the election.
Smokin Joe

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Mike Huckabee says if you vote Democratic, that vote will be recorded in the celestial Doomsday book which means that you're in the fast lane on the highway to hell. Fox News' Huckabee is promoting spiritual extortion if you don't vote Republican.

Sure. God wants you to vote for a party that will:
-Cut aid to the poor
-Give more money to the rich
-Start more wars
-Cause more abortions
-Do everything they can to tear loving, committed, same-sex families apart
Yeah, Huckhole, God's really on your side.
Don't forget, Palin, Bachmann, and Santorum were all told by God that they'd win their respective elections. The scary part is that when they fail, they just see it as a test of faith and double-down even harder on the rhetoric. Because if being crazy doesn't win... you need to be crazier next time!
nope

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

US Citizen wrote:
Continued from nationalreview.com
Unable to eliminate “workfare” legislatively, the Left now acts contrary to the law and employs a bureaucratic maneuver to gut the work requirements. The Obama administration claims authority to grant waivers that allow states to skirt these requirements.
This hostility to workfare is deeply at odds with the public’s view. A recent Rasmussen survey reveals that 83 percent of adults favor work requirements. Only 7 percent oppose them.
The problem with your argument is that the Obama administration is trying to give the states exactly what they wanted. What they asked for in a letter signed by, among others, then Governor of Massachusetts Romney (search for the letter, you can find it). Once again, the worst thing Obama can do is give the republicans what they ask for. When he does that, they shake the etch-a sketch, deny ever asking for it, and condemn him for doing it. thank you Mitch McConnell.
Republicans-a bunch of unthinking lemmings.

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
One TRILLION dollars, almost one half of federal revenuE was paid out to the welfare leeches in 2011. Time to make the leeches go to work and start paying taxes.
I agree, but you will be upsetting the majority of the Oasshole voters!
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

another day another drop. Romney now running with a 18.6% chance of victory...not stellar...

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
And now we know

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

"Recent polls suggest that Americans are well aware of Mitt Romney's deviant sexual relationship with his running mate, Paul Ryan. Exit polls indicate that Americans, by a 2-to-1 margin, are sickened by the Replublican sexual hi-jinks. A recent Gallop poll suggests than 9 of 10 Americans eligible to vote want to see Mitt Ryan get run over by a horse."

http://www.usa.ye sterday_republican_perverts.co m/
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I'm voting for ''70 cats''.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••