created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,981 - 13,000 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Americans cried out for help and Obama said NO. Americans were being raped and obama would not send help. Americans were being tortured and obama would not send helped. Obama watched. Obama WATCHED as Americans were dragged thru the street and murdered but Obama REFUSED to send help. Obama was too busy getting ready to go to Vegas.

Only sick peverted leeches can vote for obama
david

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Make em pay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what...the common working stiff has been paying the freight since 1980, 32 years......for the next 32 years let the CEO pay the freight for once !
I can live with that !
the common working stiff is flipping the bill for the welfare period. The CEO has worked their hole life to get to that point. You can take a million from each one and they will still be ok. The CEO has intelligence the CEO has a skill. The welfare scum is the drain of our money!!!! You don't get that? You give to them and they take it for granted. The CEO will help the people off welfare the welfare will help the working class into welfare.
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Fiat, owner of Chrysler. Is moving the manufactring of JEEPS to China!!!!!
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama sending jeep jobs to CHINA!!!!!
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

MORE in POVERTY under obama than any other President!!!!
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Millions of jobs LOST during Obama administration.
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

After 4 years of Obama failure we have HIGHER unemployment HIGHER deficits MORE in poverty HIGHER National debt. In summary we have obama FAILURE
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

People in NYC are eating out of dumpsters because of Obama FAILURE.
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Americans in. NYC and NJ crying for help and Obama is on his LIAR tour instead of helping.

Since: Oct 12

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird obviously has failed to ignore the false media.
Joey the Rat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
After 4 years of Obama failure we have HIGHER unemployment HIGHER deficits MORE in poverty HIGHER National debt. In summary we have obama FAILURE
Woopty Doo. Things are cruddy. It doesn't matter that Obama was the president the last four years, even if it had been McCain, we'd not be in a better boat. Obama is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If he'd have lost, then McCain would have the HIGHEST stuff.
GayWilliam

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
People in NYC are eating out of dumpsters because of Obama FAILURE.
You left your buttplug at my place and my wife found it.

Be more careful, next time.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Washington examiner today

Unemployment up 170,000 last month, unemployment rate higher today then when Obama took office

November 2, 2012 | 10:07 am
The Bureau of Labor Statistics released the October jobs report today showing that the labor market has only gotten worse since President Obama was sworn into office.

Conn Carroll

Senior Editorial Writer
The Washington Examiner
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

News cleveland.cbslocal.com
Nov. 2, 2012 9:22 am

Obama Faces Voters With Highest Unemployment Of Any Incumbent Since FDR
unemployment goes UP

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Unemployment went up to 7.9%. Probably 7.99999%

Look at the past number of 144k jobs created yet it brought unemployment down by .3% and now 171k jobs and it rose by .1% to 7.9%.

You need at least 200k jobs for population growth and the .3% drop was pure bullshit.

The scam was to get it under 8% so Obama can brag. Like 8% is good.

Bush Dec 2007 unemployment 5%.

Bush Dec 2008 unemployment 7.3%

Obama had unemployment go up to 10.2% late 2009.

Obama is lying about BENGHAZIGATE.

President Obama says the Tea Party "needs to go" in a speech today in Wisconsin. Imagine that. The President of the United States is telling over 43 million Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters that we "need to go". http://times247.com/articles/obama-tea-party-...

Obama must go.

URGENT FURY

I read an article on the internet that said Geraldo Rivera was telling us to chill out about Benghazi.

Four Americans were murdered in Benghazi Libya and the Obama adimistration and the liberal media are sweeping this horrific attack under the rug and we will not chill out until the truth comes out and justice is served.

Do you really think that Obama and the liberal media are going to get away with the biggest coverup in American history? I was shocked appalled that CNN would try and blame this on Fox news and say they're lying when we saw the results, 4 dead Americans in Benghazi Libya, who had sent repeated messages to the Obama administation asking for help.

That there were at least 9 Muslim terrorist groups in Libya and if an attack happened they were defenseless. This is a fact. This is why they died and why they weren't saved or even moved out.

What rush did was there from Obama to have a US embassy and consulate in a country that have a big civil war, there isn't a stable government and almost a dozen different Muslim terrorists groups roamed the streets in Libya?

I read an article on the internet that said Geraldo Rivera was telling us to chill out about Benghazi.

Four Americans were murdered in Benghazi Libya and the Obama adimistration and the liberal media are sweeping this horrific attack under the rug and we will not chill out until the truth comes out and justice is served.

PS The ambassador asked for military help from the Obama administration BEFORE the attack and DURING the attack and they got NONE. The final result was 4 dead Americans and no matter how the liberal media tried to hide the real story, four brave Americans died because of the inaction of the Obama administration.

OBAMA VOIDING QUESTIONS

Questions about Benghazigate which the liberal media are covering up for Obama.

Questions about Fast and Furious whe The facts are that the US ambassador at the consolute was asking to military help before and during the attack in Benghazi and they got a bog fat NO from the Obama adiminstration and 4 brave Americans were killed. CNN is trying to blame Fox news and say they're lying about the story, but it's really Obama and his minions who are not teilling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Joey the Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Woopty Doo. Things are cruddy. It doesn't matter that Obama was the president the last four years, even if it had been McCain, we'd not be in a better boat. Obama is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If he'd have lost, then McCain would have the HIGHEST stuff.
This is not about McCain....however, McCain probably wouldn't have run up the trillions of dollars of stimulus, also McCain being concerned about American lives, would have put the security in Libya that was asked for, rather than to ignore it...therefore the four Americans would probably be alive today!! There are many other things that McCain probably would have done better than the community organizer from Kenya with NO military experience, and little experience in the Senate. Smarten up!!
unemployment goes UP

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Tbird is too dman lazy, ignorant and in denial to look up things.

Tbird posts the same old BS spam over and over again.

Afraid of losing your welfare and foodstamps tbird.

Afraid of having to pay the bills for yoru 34 year old retared kid yourself instead of sucking off the US taxpayer, you drunken 64 year old senile moron.

Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been ...

www.weeklystandard.com/.../biden-theres-never... -...

5 hours ago Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president." ...

Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I've Been ...

beforeitsnews.com/...conservative/.../biden-t... ...

21 minutes ago Post image for Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I. Aw, I'm going to miss this crazy old uncle when we elect our new ...

Joe Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've ...

www.mediaite.com/.../joe-biden-flubs-theres-n... ...

4 hours ago Speaking before a campaign rally this afternoon, Vice President Joe Biden made a bit of an unfortunate gaffe. I'll tell you what, he said to the ...

Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been ...

www.breitbart.com/.../Biden-Theres-Never-Been... ...

4 hours ago Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'

There you dumb Son of a bitch. Proved you and idiot again Tbird.

Unemployment goes up to 7.9% and we have a Benghazi coverup going on. Obama is a failure.
Joey the Rat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not about McCain....however, McCain probably wouldn't have run up the trillions of dollars of stimulus, also McCain being concerned about American lives, would have put the security in Libya that was asked for, rather than to ignore it...therefore the four Americans would probably be alive today!! There are many other things that McCain probably would have done better than the community organizer from Kenya with NO military experience, and little experience in the Senate. Smarten up!!
No flipping duh this is not about McCain. I was merely saying that everyone would be whining that he did a crap job if he'd won instead of Obama. I'm saying that no matter who had been president the last four years woulda been poopy and had higher rates an crud.
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

No I ignore MSNBC and all the liberal biased media. I know the truth. I'm not a welfare leech like you.
AsukaLangleySoryu wrote:
Big Bird obviously has failed to ignore the false media.
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Did Obama PROMISE to cut deficit in half? Yes he did but he broke that promise and increased the deficit over 300 percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info