New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Obama Stalin

Little Rock, AR

#14659 Nov 2, 2012
Joe Biden is an absolute weirdo...and all you people know it.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14660 Nov 2, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
The rate was lower the month Obama took office. "Today's increase in the unemployment rate is a sad reminder that the economy is at a virtual standstill," Romney said in a separate written statement. "When I'm president, I'm going to make real changes that lead to a real recovery, so that the next four years are better than the last."
And if we elected a REP four years ago we would be in better shape then we are now? NOT!!
Where were you four years ago?
Did you have your head in the sand or up your butt?
We were on the edge of going into a MAJOR DEPRESSION not just a resession,
There is nobody that could have turned around the mess that G,W. Bush left in four years.
You really should get out and do things and read some real facts and stop watching FOX news all day.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#14661 Nov 2, 2012
david wrote:
<quoted text>paid off. You may not like it but paid off. Obama will win though only because he is going to have his minions cheat the polls
Are you saying the Dems. are involved in voter fraud?
OH the Republicans aren't?
You need to stop watching FOX news and do some real research so you know a little bit about the subject.
You can start here.

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#firstlea...
and here is a lot more reading you might want to do
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
and if you need any more help getting your head out of your back side I am sure there are a lot of us out here that can help you out.
Have a nice evening
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#14662 Nov 2, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Again can you give us a site we can go to and read this.
Seeing most everything you post is BS and you can't back it up, we waould like to read it for ourselves.
Have a nice night
Biden misspoke. Even that pig Limbaugh admitted that he believed that on his show today-then he started attacking Biden on other things.

Limbaugh his scared right now that Obama is going to win
david

Little Falls, NY

#14663 Nov 2, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Again can you give us a site we can go to and read this.
Seeing most everything you post is BS and you can't back it up, we waould like to read it for ourselves.
Have a nice night
you need a site to get this info look at the f@cking country!!!!!!!!!! You don't see it pull your f@cking head out your ass and look around. Use some common sense holy shit you Obama brainwashed welly free handout needy f@cks need to go to a different country and take your useless with you! Try Indonesia I hear he can show you around well
Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

#14664 Nov 2, 2012
TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! I like Romney because he is smart enough to know that you can't have a good economy if rich people have to pay the same tax rate as middle class people; that's not fair because 14% of a rich man's salary is way more than 15% of a middle class man's salary. That means that a guy with a billion dollars would only have $850 million left! I know that is a bad example but trust me it isn't fair to the rich guy.
Pray to Obama that you remain on his welfare roll.

Chesapeake, VA

#14665 Nov 2, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>And if we elected a REP four years ago we would be in better shape then we are now? NOT!!
Where were you four years ago?
Did you have your head in the sand or up your butt?
We were on the edge of going into a MAJOR DEPRESSION not just a resession,
There is nobody that could have turned around the mess that G,W. Bush left in four years.
You really should get out and do things and read some real facts and stop watching FOX news all day.
Have a nice night
Obama did what he had to do to keep the economy from total collapse. I believe McCain would have done the same thing with all of the Tea Party freaks calling him "too liberal"

Despite the fact McCain's running mate was a simple-minded trailer trash bimbo, I held my nose and voted for him, crossing my fingers that he would live through his term. I cannot however vote for Romney. He is a total scumbag

Chesapeake, VA

#14666 Nov 2, 2012
70 cats
Make em pay

Corinth, NY

#14667 Nov 2, 2012
Obama is finally going to make the wealthy pay their fair share in 2013....after decades of them riding the system.

I have no problem with that.

Location hidden

#14668 Nov 2, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Millions LESS jobs than when Obama took office
I don't like posting things like this first one
but here it is.
http://www.barackobama.com/economy/
Then there are these articles
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
OH look you lied again.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-575442...
OH look here even with the REP blocking every Jobs bill that would have helped bring jobs back here but also would have helped start up more jobs , Obama has increased JOBs NOT lose them.
You reaaly should stop watching FOX news and do more reading and looking up the facts before you say anything.
Have a nice evening

Location hidden

#14669 Nov 2, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden misspoke. Even that pig Limbaugh admitted that he believed that on his show today-then he started attacking Biden on other things.
Limbaugh his scared right now that Obama is going to win
I see you listen to the right wing nut too,
I listen to him just to LOL and see just how far out there he is today.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#14670 Nov 2, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
70 cats
You know what L/C you still can be an ass.
Have a nice night LOL
david

Little Falls, NY

#14671 Nov 2, 2012
Make em pay wrote:
Obama is finally going to make the wealthy pay their fair share in 2013....after decades of them riding the system.
I have no problem with that.
so the wealthy has to pay their fair share but the majority of people getting free handouts don't have to contribute at all? The people on welfare don't ride the system? They are all willing to work right? Ok sounds great how about the wealthy pays triple the amount in and welfare gets cut off completely no government assistance at all.
Make em pay

Corinth, NY

#14672 Nov 2, 2012
david wrote:
<quoted text>so the wealthy has to pay their fair share but the majority of people getting free handouts don't have to contribute at all? The people on welfare don't ride the system? They are all willing to work right? Ok sounds great how about the wealthy pays triple the amount in and welfare gets cut off completely no government assistance at all.
Tell ya what...the common working stiff has been paying the freight since 1980, 32 years......for the next 32 years let the CEO pay the freight for once !

I can live with that !
david

Little Falls, NY

#14673 Nov 2, 2012
Only the strong survive this how it should be if you can't take care of yourself you should not be here! Population control at its finest. I think that would get the point across quickly.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14674 Nov 2, 2012
Big Bird is right!!! Don't be so quick to judge otherwise!!!

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- Amid a still struggling economy, more people in America fell below the poverty line last year, according to new census data released Tuesday.

The nation's poverty rate rose to 15.1% in 2010, its highest level since 1993. In 2009, 14.3% of people in America were living in poverty.
Poverty in America
Poverty in America

"The results are not surprising given the economy," said Paul Osterman, author of "Good Jobs America," and a labor economist at MIT. "You would expect with so many people unemployed, the poverty rate would go up. It's just another sign of what a difficult time this is for so many people."

About 46.2 million people are now considered in poverty, 2.6 million more than last year.
Big Bird

United States

#14675 Nov 2, 2012
Americans cried out for help and Obama said NO. Americans were being raped and obama would not send help. Americans were being tortured and obama would not send helped. Obama watched. Obama WATCHED as Americans were dragged thru the street and murdered but Obama REFUSED to send help. Obama was too busy getting ready to go to Vegas.

Only sick peverted leeches can vote for obama
david

Little Falls, NY

#14676 Nov 2, 2012
Make em pay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what...the common working stiff has been paying the freight since 1980, 32 years......for the next 32 years let the CEO pay the freight for once !
I can live with that !
the common working stiff is flipping the bill for the welfare period. The CEO has worked their hole life to get to that point. You can take a million from each one and they will still be ok. The CEO has intelligence the CEO has a skill. The welfare scum is the drain of our money!!!! You don't get that? You give to them and they take it for granted. The CEO will help the people off welfare the welfare will help the working class into welfare.
Big Bird

United States

#14677 Nov 2, 2012
Fiat, owner of Chrysler. Is moving the manufactring of JEEPS to China!!!!!
Big Bird

United States

#14678 Nov 2, 2012
Obama sending jeep jobs to CHINA!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Save the Trees 5 hr Joe Krupinski 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,348
A dog gets oxygen from the Wyandanch-Wheatley H... (Mar '11) Nov 24 GladToBeOutOfLong... 12
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Nov 24 Bruser 7,924
Review: Nyhandymannow.com (Feb '14) Nov 24 Jonathan B 2
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's Nov 21 Steve 1
Cops: Woman drove intoxicated with child in car (Jan '08) Nov 16 CoffeeFreak 117

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:55 am PST

NBC Sports11:55AM