New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,731 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Oct 12

Potsdam, NY

#14685 Nov 2, 2012
Big Bird obviously has failed to ignore the false media.
Joey the Rat

United States

#14686 Nov 2, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
After 4 years of Obama failure we have HIGHER unemployment HIGHER deficits MORE in poverty HIGHER National debt. In summary we have obama FAILURE
Woopty Doo. Things are cruddy. It doesn't matter that Obama was the president the last four years, even if it had been McCain, we'd not be in a better boat. Obama is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If he'd have lost, then McCain would have the HIGHEST stuff.
GayWilliam

Woodside, NY

#14687 Nov 2, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
People in NYC are eating out of dumpsters because of Obama FAILURE.
You left your buttplug at my place and my wife found it.

Be more careful, next time.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14688 Nov 2, 2012
Washington examiner today

Unemployment up 170,000 last month, unemployment rate higher today then when Obama took office

November 2, 2012 | 10:07 am
The Bureau of Labor Statistics released the October jobs report today showing that the labor market has only gotten worse since President Obama was sworn into office.

Conn Carroll

Senior Editorial Writer
The Washington Examiner
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14689 Nov 2, 2012
News cleveland.cbslocal.com
Nov. 2, 2012 9:22 am

Obama Faces Voters With Highest Unemployment Of Any Incumbent Since FDR
unemployment goes UP

Buffalo, NY

#14690 Nov 2, 2012
Unemployment went up to 7.9%. Probably 7.99999%

Look at the past number of 144k jobs created yet it brought unemployment down by .3% and now 171k jobs and it rose by .1% to 7.9%.

You need at least 200k jobs for population growth and the .3% drop was pure bullshit.

The scam was to get it under 8% so Obama can brag. Like 8% is good.

Bush Dec 2007 unemployment 5%.

Bush Dec 2008 unemployment 7.3%

Obama had unemployment go up to 10.2% late 2009.

Obama is lying about BENGHAZIGATE.

President Obama says the Tea Party "needs to go" in a speech today in Wisconsin. Imagine that. The President of the United States is telling over 43 million Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters that we "need to go". http://times247.com/articles/obama-tea-party-...

Obama must go.

URGENT FURY

I read an article on the internet that said Geraldo Rivera was telling us to chill out about Benghazi.

Four Americans were murdered in Benghazi Libya and the Obama adimistration and the liberal media are sweeping this horrific attack under the rug and we will not chill out until the truth comes out and justice is served.

Do you really think that Obama and the liberal media are going to get away with the biggest coverup in American history? I was shocked appalled that CNN would try and blame this on Fox news and say they're lying when we saw the results, 4 dead Americans in Benghazi Libya, who had sent repeated messages to the Obama administation asking for help.

That there were at least 9 Muslim terrorist groups in Libya and if an attack happened they were defenseless. This is a fact. This is why they died and why they weren't saved or even moved out.

What rush did was there from Obama to have a US embassy and consulate in a country that have a big civil war, there isn't a stable government and almost a dozen different Muslim terrorists groups roamed the streets in Libya?

I read an article on the internet that said Geraldo Rivera was telling us to chill out about Benghazi.

Four Americans were murdered in Benghazi Libya and the Obama adimistration and the liberal media are sweeping this horrific attack under the rug and we will not chill out until the truth comes out and justice is served.

PS The ambassador asked for military help from the Obama administration BEFORE the attack and DURING the attack and they got NONE. The final result was 4 dead Americans and no matter how the liberal media tried to hide the real story, four brave Americans died because of the inaction of the Obama administration.

OBAMA VOIDING QUESTIONS

Questions about Benghazigate which the liberal media are covering up for Obama.

Questions about Fast and Furious whe The facts are that the US ambassador at the consolute was asking to military help before and during the attack in Benghazi and they got a bog fat NO from the Obama adiminstration and 4 brave Americans were killed. CNN is trying to blame Fox news and say they're lying about the story, but it's really Obama and his minions who are not teilling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14691 Nov 2, 2012
Joey the Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Woopty Doo. Things are cruddy. It doesn't matter that Obama was the president the last four years, even if it had been McCain, we'd not be in a better boat. Obama is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If he'd have lost, then McCain would have the HIGHEST stuff.
This is not about McCain....however, McCain probably wouldn't have run up the trillions of dollars of stimulus, also McCain being concerned about American lives, would have put the security in Libya that was asked for, rather than to ignore it...therefore the four Americans would probably be alive today!! There are many other things that McCain probably would have done better than the community organizer from Kenya with NO military experience, and little experience in the Senate. Smarten up!!
unemployment goes UP

Buffalo, NY

#14692 Nov 2, 2012
Tbird is too dman lazy, ignorant and in denial to look up things.

Tbird posts the same old BS spam over and over again.

Afraid of losing your welfare and foodstamps tbird.

Afraid of having to pay the bills for yoru 34 year old retared kid yourself instead of sucking off the US taxpayer, you drunken 64 year old senile moron.

Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been ...

www.weeklystandard.com/.../biden-theres-never... -...

5 hours ago – Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president." ...

Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I've Been ...

beforeitsnews.com/...conservative/.../biden-t... ...

21 minutes ago – Post image for Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I. Aw, I'm going to miss this crazy old uncle when we elect our new ...

Joe Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've ...

www.mediaite.com/.../joe-biden-flubs-theres-n... ...

4 hours ago – Speaking before a campaign rally this afternoon, Vice President Joe Biden made a bit of an unfortunate gaffe. I'll tell you what, he said to the ...

www.breitbart.com/.../Biden-Theres-Never-Been... ...

4 hours ago – Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'

There you dumb Son of a bitch. Proved you and idiot again Tbird.

Unemployment goes up to 7.9% and we have a Benghazi coverup going on. Obama is a failure.
Joey the Rat

United States

#14693 Nov 2, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not about McCain....however, McCain probably wouldn't have run up the trillions of dollars of stimulus, also McCain being concerned about American lives, would have put the security in Libya that was asked for, rather than to ignore it...therefore the four Americans would probably be alive today!! There are many other things that McCain probably would have done better than the community organizer from Kenya with NO military experience, and little experience in the Senate. Smarten up!!
No flipping duh this is not about McCain. I was merely saying that everyone would be whining that he did a crap job if he'd won instead of Obama. I'm saying that no matter who had been president the last four years woulda been poopy and had higher rates an crud.
Big Bird

United States

#14694 Nov 2, 2012
No I ignore MSNBC and all the liberal biased media. I know the truth. I'm not a welfare leech like you.
AsukaLangleySoryu wrote:
Big Bird obviously has failed to ignore the false media.
Big Bird

United States

#14695 Nov 2, 2012
Did Obama PROMISE to cut deficit in half? Yes he did but he broke that promise and increased the deficit over 300 percent.
Fists of steel

Buffalo, NY

#14696 Nov 2, 2012
12.5 non Americans are out of work.

Real unemployment is 14.%5

5.2% is what Obama said unemploymnet would be now. Obama is a liar.

Dec 2007. 5% unemployment under Bush
Obama makes me Vomit

Little Rock, AR

#14697 Nov 2, 2012
Make em pay wrote:
Obama is finally going to make the wealthy pay their fair share in 2013....after decades of them riding the system.
I have no problem with that.
Hey Dickhead....do you have any idea what the wealthy pay in taxes every year? 47%-51%
Who the hell do you think the job creators are? They are.

Obama has put this country in a $16 trillion hole...do you think raising their taxes is going to solve that? Do you think raising their taxes is going to create jobs?

Keep in mind...the wealthy still had to go to work and earn that money...Why the hell should Bill Gates or anyone else give you their damn money?
Fists of steel

Buffalo, NY

#14698 Nov 2, 2012
Top 1% pay 40% of the taxes. Top 10% pay 70%.

Top 20% pay 86% of the taxes.

Bottom 80% pay only 14% of the taxes.

Many minorities pay almost zero.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14699 Nov 2, 2012
unemployment goes UP wrote:
Tbird is too dman lazy, ignorant and in denial to look up things.
Tbird posts the same old BS spam over and over again.
Afraid of losing your welfare and foodstamps tbird.
Afraid of having to pay the bills for yoru 34 year old retared kid yourself instead of sucking off the US taxpayer, you drunken 64 year old senile moron.
www.weeklystandard.com/.../biden-theres-never... -...
5 hours ago – Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president." ...
Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I've Been ...
beforeitsnews.com/...conservative/.../biden-t... ...
21 minutes ago – Post image for Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In Last Four Years I. Aw, I'm going to miss this crazy old uncle when we elect our new ...
Joe Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've ...
www.mediaite.com/.../joe-biden-flubs-theres-n... ...
4 hours ago – Speaking before a campaign rally this afternoon, Vice President Joe Biden made a bit of an unfortunate gaffe. I'll tell you what, he said to the ...
www.breitbart.com/.../Biden-Theres-Never-Been... ...
4 hours ago – Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'
There you dumb Son of a bitch. Proved you and idiot again Tbird.
Unemployment goes up to 7.9% and we have a Benghazi coverup going on. Obama is a failure.
Well I have to keep posting the same " old BS" because the FACTS don't change.
No matter what you want them to say the FACTs are FACTS and you can't change the facts.
here read some facts
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/02/politics/velshi...
and some more FACTS http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
OH look here are some more facts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U.S._Employ...
Looks like jobs are increasing under Obama from what they were under Bush II

Sorry but I can't change the FACTS and niether can you as much as you would like to.
You are trying as hard as you can to twist and turn them but still if people look them up they will see that the # of jobs has been increasing month after month for over the last 2 plus years.
Have a nice night
Big Bird

United States

#14700 Nov 2, 2012
One TRILLION dollars, almost one half of federal revenuE was paid out to the welfare leeches in 2011. Time to make the leeches go to work and start paying taxes.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14701 Nov 2, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
but Romney will do better with no militsry experience and no senate experience , a one term gov., that suports war but runs away to france when he could have served ...
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14702 Nov 2, 2012
Article from nationalreview.com

August 8, 2012 4:00 A.M.
Obama’s Attack on ‘Workfare’
The president’s goal is to spread the wealth by massively increasing the welfare state.

By Robert Rector

President Obama has created a firestorm by overturning the work requirements of the popular 1996 welfare-reform law. Now his White House is bristling because Mitt Romney dares to point out that fact on the stump and in a new campaign ad.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14703 Nov 2, 2012
Obama makes me Vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dickhead....do you have any idea what the wealthy pay in taxes every year? 47%-51%
Obama has put this country in a $16 trillion hole...do you think raising their taxes is going to solve that? Do you think raising their taxes is going to create jobs?
Keep in mind...the wealthy still had to go to work and earn that money...Why the hell should Bill Gates or anyone else give you their damn money?
how many jobs has Romney created in the last 10 years 0

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14704 Nov 2, 2012
Obama makes me Vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you just how OBAMA put us into a "16 Trillion dollar hole" ?
Lets see When FORD was Pres. he left office with a 653 Billion 544 mill. debt [ Never got paid off] so that is part of that 16 trillion dollar debt you say Obama has put us in.
Carter left office the debt was 930 Billion 210 mill again never paid off so that is part of the 16 trillion you say Obama put us in.
Reagan left office and left a 2 Trillion 684 Billion 392 mill. debt that has not been paid off and is part of the debt you say Obama has put us in.[ an increase of 188% and almost 2 trillion dollars]
Bush I left office the debt was 4Trillion 177Bil, 9 mill [ an increase of o49.2% and 1.5 trillion dollars] Obama didn't put on the debt but you say he put us in the hole
Then there was Clinton when he left office the debt was 5T662B,216mill and increase of 22.5% or an increase of 1.45 Trillion,
You say Obama put us in this hole
Then we get Bush II he left office with a debt of 10T, 699B, 804 mill
SO Obama started with a debt of 10 Trillion 699 Billion 804 Mill. that he had nothing to do with but YOU say
Obama put us in a "16 Trillion dollar hole" wasn't there a debt of almost 11 trillion dollars before he even bacam Pres?
So OBAMA didn't put us in a " 16 trillion dollar hole"
He did add to it but He didn't do it all him self.
As you can see the REP. Pres. put us in the hole 8 Trillion 324 Billion 387Mill 850 thou 915 of those 16 Trillion dollars.
So I ask you again HOW did OBAMA put us in a 16 Trillion dollar hole?
Have a good night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Carolyn 2,083
Veronica Sarabella arrested for Purse Snatching (Jan '11) 4 hr Sara HairyPurse 6
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Wed Unknown- 24
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed Bruser 2,442
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Tue Bruser 7,997
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx Mon wittyusername 1
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) Mon Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages