created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,941 - 12,960 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
Teddy R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
Romney said he would expand the drone war. For every supposed "bad guy" we kill, there's an average of 50 innocents killed as well. They use a "double tap" technique...fire a missle, wait 20 mins. After 1st responders, bystanders, etc show up...fire another missle. A real "mans" war. Way to win the hearts and minds.
I don't disagree with you on the perils of push-button drone wars - but your slamming Romney (??!) over it is bizarre.

It's bizarre when it's the Obama administration who are infatuated with drones, having undertaken approximately 300 drone strikes in Pakistan. "Some estimates put the number of civilian casualties as high as 800; the Bureau of Investigative Journalism in London says 176 children have been killed in Pakistan."

http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-drone-program-es...

It's bizarre the way the Obama administration gets a free pass from the media and the progressive left over these drone strikes - the same crowd that would be screaming at the top of their lungs if this were some other POTUS not named Obama bringing death from above down onto innocents' heads this way. I don't agree with Dennis Kucinich on much of anything - but he is certainly correct when he said,“Parties are always about supporting their own first, in everything. What you have is a new pseudo philosophy of national security which is devoid of constitutional underpinnings, sweeps aside international law and is morally depraved. There is no defense, there is no justification, there’s just no debate.”

What Romney has _actually_ said on the subject during the last presidential debate is,“we can’t kill our way out of this.” He gets it. The Obama administration does not. They are seized by the delusional notion they can slash military spending and still fully protect America's national security interests around the world with a bunch of video-gamers sitting in a basement at Nellis, without ever needing to be able to project force with boots on the ground ever again. Too messy ...

They're dangerously naive fools.

I don't think I'm alone in holding this view:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/us-dro...

http://blog.chron.com/bakerblog/2012/10/4227/

Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm not voting for Obama. No way. Everybody is all "he got Osama BinLaden" and "he saved car companies". Big deal. Mitt Romney did not get a chance to get Osama or save the car companies because Obama already did it, and that isn't fair.
I like Mitt Romney because he's for the working guy like me. I heard that 47% tape and that was a lie, that was made up by somebody who doesn't like him. I read about his draft dodging and that's a lie too because he was doing important missionary work in France in stead of fighting in Vietnam.
A lot of people don't know that Hawaii is a state (which is nothing to be ashamed of) but I am not sure that it was a state when Obama was born there.
Keep sucking the Obama snakeoil; it continues to make your more ignorant than you already are.
Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

(you)... See...it already contagious.
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

"Obama is also winning comfortably in the online-betting markets, and among "a group of people who have accurately predicted the winner of the popular vote in the past four presidential elections" — the American people, says Kevin Robillard at Politico. The polls may be tied, but when it comes to who voters expect to win, Obama is crushing Romney by 54 percent to 32 percent (Gallup) and 53 percent to 29 percent (Reuters/Ipsos)."

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-vs-romney-6-signs...

Bye Bye Romney !!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
You make my point better than me...NDAA, with those provisions, sent up by John Mcain (shhh, He's a republican) and signed by Barry. Need I say more? Enjoy your surveillance state.
The point is - D OR R - THEY ARE THE SAME, but you're too foolish to see that.
Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Go Red wrote:
(you)... See...it already contagious.
(it's)...See...now it's already spreading...Obama-worshipping- ignorance...LOL
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Go Red wrote:
<quoted text> (it's)...See...now it's already spreading...Obama-worshipping- ignorance...LOL
You are right! I like Romney because he is smart enough to know that you can't have a good economy if rich people have to pay the same tax rate as middle class people; that's not fair because 14% of a rich man's salary is way more than 15% of a middle class man's salary. That means that a guy with a billion dollars would only have $850 million left! I know that is a bad example but trust me it isn't fair to the rich guy.

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked it out and found out that some of you were right. Hawaii is an official state, so I'm sorry that I don't know every little state. I definitely know the big ones like California and New York and those types of states, and I know some of the square ones like Kansas.
I try and watch news to keep up on the states as they are added, but sometimes I miss the news, so sue me.
What are you...10 years old??? Oops, sorry; most 10 year olds know the states. Get off of mommy's computer & get to school. Moron.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you...10 years old??? Oops, sorry; most 10 year olds know the states. Get off of mommy's computer & get to school. Moron.
Right, like you know ALL the states. There are about 50 of them, so nobody could remember all of them, especially the wierd ones like Delaware.

Don't be such a smartypants, I bet I know plenty of things that you don't. Did u know that Washington DC isn't event a state, it is what is called a district, and it is part of Columbia. The main export of Columbia is probably coffee.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

From Politix.com :

"CIA security officers were never told to stand down during the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi on 9/11. In fact, they sent in armed help within 25 minutes of the attack starting.

That's the word from a senior intelligence official, who refused to be named because of ongoing investigations. He talked to reporters on Thursday, and directly contradicted the Fox News allegations that US forces were told to "stand down" during the attack..."

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3214-cia-no...
david

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TresZoom wrote:
From Politix.com :
"CIA security officers were never told to stand down during the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi on 9/11. In fact, they sent in armed help within 25 minutes of the attack starting.
That's the word from a senior intelligence official, who refused to be named because of ongoing investigations. He talked to reporters on Thursday, and directly contradicted the Fox News allegations that US forces were told to "stand down" during the attack..."
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3214-cia-no...
yea Topix is for Obama! They want him re-elected don't believe it they were paid to defend that terrorist Obama.
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'

Biden has not even had one day he was proud to be Obam'a Vice-President???
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Last jobs report before election shows economy in 'virtual standstill'
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

That's 9 million jobs short of what (Obama) promised," Romney said at a rally in Wisconsin shortly before noon. "Unemployment is higher today than when Barack Obama took office."
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

david wrote:
<quoted text>yea Topix is for Obama! They want him re-elected don't believe it they were paid to defend that terrorist Obama.
Look, the story is legit. You may not like it, but it is legit.
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The rate was lower the month Obama took office. "Today's increase in the unemployment rate is a sad reminder that the economy is at a virtual standstill," Romney said in a separate written statement. "When I'm president, I'm going to make real changes that lead to a real recovery, so that the next four years are better than the last."
Obama is a failure

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Unemployment goes up to 7.9%. Probably 7.9999%.

Things are getting worse. Peoples homes are being broken into by the police and firemen and then are being robbed by looters.

Some being their own neighbors. Obama took his photo op and is gone. Things are getting worse on the Nothern East coast and fights are brealking out over gasoline. You know that nasty old fossil fuel that liberals hate so much.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
Biden:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'
Biden has not even had one day he was proud to be Obam'a Vice-President???
The difference between that quote and Romney's 47% tirade is that Biden simply misspoke, ROMNEY MEANT IT!
david

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the story is legit. You may not like it, but it is legit.
paid off. You may not like it but paid off. Obama will win though only because he is going to have his minions cheat the polls
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Biden stated during and after his debates he MEANS what he says. Biden says he MEANS it your post is an idiots assumption of what people mean. You do NOT know what wither person meant by their comments.
TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between that quote and Romney's 47% tirade is that Biden simply misspoke, ROMNEY MEANT IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE