created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,599 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,921 - 12,940 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarians are their own worst enemy. Try nominating someone that doesn't look or sound like a space alien. Third party punks always benefit the demoncats and I would not be surprised if G. Soros and alike help fund them. Conservative candidates are not always ideal but at least they are a defense against the progressive steamroller that is trying to flatten us all. A libertarian movement within the GOP such
as the tea party is the wisest strategy but as
long a there are fantasy-land fools such as you,
the Dems will continue to roll over liberty,
laughing as they go.
Anything within the GOP will be corrupted. The tea party is a perfect example. The only change possible will come from outside the duopoly. You're the fool for continuing the status quo. Enjoy your police state and 8-10% real inflation.
Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked it out and found out that some of you were right. Hawaii is an official state, so I'm sorry that I don't know every little state. I definitely know the big ones like California and New York and those types of states, and I know some of the square ones like Kansas.
I try and watch news to keep up on the states as they are added, but sometimes I miss the news, so sue me.
TeabaggerBob, the typical Obama-worshipping plant.
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The republicans have spearheaded some of the worst assaults against "liberty" and these fools think they're protecting it by voting for Mitt...

You are brainwashed tools...wake up!!!
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Go Red wrote:
<quoted text> Remember Obama has been a 4 year incompetent failure, so he should just resign and help save the nation.
good Repub. answer ...
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Waaaah...I'm sooo scared of the A-rabs hidn behind every tree...PLEASE...take all my rights...JUST TAKE THEM!!! I dont wanna be afraid...Waaaah

Thanks tools, for ruining our country

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RamblinRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your phrase "enhanced interrogation" by the Bush Administration.
That's like calling Auschwitz an "enhanced shower facility".
Like you've never heard of EIT's ?? What rock did you just crawl out from under?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/iraq-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
The republicans have spearheaded some of the worst assaults against "liberty" and these fools think they're protecting it by voting for Mitt...
You are brainwashed tools...wake up!!!
Really...Republicans are the only ones doing that? Who's the brainwashed tool again?

"Covert drone strikes are one of Obama's key national security policies. He has already authorized 283 strikes in Pakistan, six times more than the number during President George W. Bush's eight years in office.

As a result, the number of estimated deaths from the Obama administration's drone strikes is more than four times what it was during the Bush administration -- somewhere between 1,494 and 2,618."

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-09-05/opinion/op...

"The indefinite military detention provision in the National Defense Authorization Act, passed by Congress with bipartisan support and signed into law by President Barack Obama last year, really should not surprise anyone.

Since the PATRIOT Act snuck through Congress, it seems politicians have been scheming new and more creative ways to deny American citizens pesky things like “due process” and “equal protection under law.”

The NDAA should be a fairly routine budget bill, passed yearly to allocate defense spending. But the most recent iteration of the law includes a provision allowing the military to arrest and detain anybody, anywhere, for any reason, for any length of time.

Let that soak in for a moment."

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/20731/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RamblinRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your phrase "enhanced interrogation" by the Bush Administration.
That's like calling Auschwitz an "enhanced shower facility".
"Liberals had plenty to say about the moral and legal implications of torture, wiretapping and other tools that George W. Bush employed to fight the war on terror. But President Obama’s equally controversial escalation of drone strikes against al-Qaida and Taliban militants in Pakistan has been almost completely absent from presidential politics this year.

"Voices that may have been eager to jump on the issue four years ago are hesitant to criticize a Democratic president, one who has worked to erase the Republican Party’s longstanding national security advantage. Cavallaro put it this way:“It’s curious at least that many who have spoken out about suspect national security policy in the last administration have chosen not to do so in the past few years.”

http://nationaljournal.com/politics/obama-s-d...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The truth has no agenda and hitting me with those icons simply proves you have no interest in the truth, just another sheeple liberal spewing their one sided ideology.
Inbred Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LLT1 wrote:
The truth has no agenda and hitting me with those icons simply proves you have no interest in the truth, just another sheeple liberal spewing their one sided ideology.
An inbred repuke wouldn't know 'Truth" if it reached up and bit him in the hind end.

They have their own version of 'Truth".

Bizzaro Truth.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything within the GOP will be corrupted. The tea party is a perfect example. The only change possible will come from outside the duopoly. You're the fool for continuing the status quo. Enjoy your police state and 8-10% real inflation.
You're right....a duopoly is much too confusing....better to have a monopoly
since it's easier on your simple mind. Obummer is beloved by his party, his elite supporters and the whore media that protects and exalts him as a deity. If Romney turns out to be a poor leader and executive then the opposite will be true, he will be finished, and good riddance to him. Clearly, you prefer either to worship at the feet of King Obama or to live in your own private dreamland. Good luck with THAT!
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Go Red wrote:
<quoted text> TeabaggerBob, the typical Obama-worshipping plant.
Hey, I'm not voting for Obama. No way. Everybody is all "he got Osama BinLaden" and "he saved car companies". Big deal. Mitt Romney did not get a chance to get Osama or save the car companies because Obama already did it, and that isn't fair.

I like Mitt Romney because he's for the working guy like me. I heard that 47% tape and that was a lie, that was made up by somebody who doesn't like him. I read about his draft dodging and that's a lie too because he was doing important missionary work in France in stead of fighting in Vietnam.

A lot of people don't know that Hawaii is a state (which is nothing to be ashamed of) but I am not sure that it was a state when Obama was born there.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I feel bad because I gave out halloween candy yesterday, but then saw this from Sean Hannity:

"Halloween is a liberal holiday because we're teaching our children to beg for something for free.… We're teaching kids to knock on other people's doors and ask for a handout."

OMG, I never thought of halloween like that. I was going to ask my mom for a new coffee pot this Christmas, but I don't want to be a liberal.

Sean Hannity is like, so much smarter than the rest of us, and he likes Romney so thats good enough for me.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The media is way nicer to Obama than Romney. They are totally biased. For example, yesterday, the guy on CNN kept calling Obama "President Obama".

Duh...He's not the president yet, you idiot!
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Romney is smarter because he will give more money to rich people and that means more jobs for poor people. He will give rich people money that they need to open businesses here and then they will hire unemployed Americans.

It is called a "tinkle down economy" and you can read about it online somewhere.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right....a duopoly is much too confusing....better to have a monopoly
since it's easier on your simple mind. Obummer is beloved by his party, his elite supporters and the whore media that protects and exalts him as a deity. If Romney turns out to be a poor leader and executive then the opposite will be true, he will be finished, and good riddance to him. Clearly, you prefer either to worship at the feet of King Obama or to live in your own private dreamland. Good luck with THAT!
"Obummer"

That's funny. See, this is why republicans are so much smarter...they come up with funny names for people.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

You're such a great big hero, Bob, what wars did YOU fight in? Where are YOUR medals? Have you ever been subjected to the draft? Back then almost EVERYBODY tried to get out ---just ask Bill Clinton(at least you can ask him when he gets his 'thing' out of your mouth). Neither candidate served in the armed forces. Our tradition is to have a civilian leader, if you prefer a military one then you might try Cuba.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I like to call him "SlowBama", because he's so stupid.

He probobly doesn't even know that Hawaii is a real state!
Neoconsuk

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LLT1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really...Republicans are the only ones doing that? Who's the brainwashed tool again?
"Covert drone strikes are one of Obama's key national security policies. He has already authorized 283 strikes in Pakistan, six times more than the number during President George W. Bush's eight years in office.
As a result, the number of estimated deaths from the Obama administration's drone strikes is more
than four times what it was during the Bush
administration -- somewhere between 1,494 and
2,618."

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-09-05/opinion/op...
"The indefinite military detention provision in the National Defense Authorization Act, passed by
Congress with bipartisan support and signed into
law by President Barack Obama last year, really
should not surprise anyone.
Since the PATRIOT Act snuck through Congress,

it seems politicians have been scheming new
and more creative ways to deny American

citizens pesky things like “due process” and “equal protection under law.”
The NDAA should be a fairly routine budget bill,
passed yearly to allocate defense spending. But
the most recent iteration of the law includes a
provision allowing the military to arrest and
detain anybody, anywhere, for any reason, for
any length of time.
Let that soak in for a moment."
http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/20731/...
onal-defense-authorization-act s-detention-
provision-exceeds-constitution al-bounds
You make my point better than me...NDAA, with those provisions, sent up by John Mcain (shhh, He's a republican) and signed by Barry. Need I say more? Enjoy your surveillance state.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
You're such a great big hero, Bob, what wars did YOU fight in? Where are YOUR medals? Have you ever been subjected to the draft? Back then almost EVERYBODY tried to get out ---just ask Bill Clinton(at least you can ask him when he gets his 'thing' out of your mouth). Neither candidate served in the armed forces. Our tradition is to have a civilian leader, if you prefer a military one then you might try Cuba.
Romney IS a hero. He got 4 legal defferments from the draft and did I think a lot of good work in France during the last deferrment.

People don't realize that France can be a very dangerous place.

Romney may not have served, but he supported the draft while he was in France, so he is kind of a hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE