created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,612 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,901 - 12,920 of 16,780 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14593 Nov 2, 2012
Taliban Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your hero Bill Clinton did, and just like Obama is doing now.
My "hero" is Ron Paul. I'm not caught up in the ridiculous left/right paradigm. On foreign policy, Romney's a dangerous chickenhawk.
RamblinRose

Schenectady, NY

#14594 Nov 2, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
My "hero" is Ron Paul. I'm not caught up in the ridiculous left/right paradigm. On foreign policy, Romney's a dangerous chickenhawk.
Ron Paul thinks that the U.S. has sold the gold bars in Fort Knox and replaced them with fakes. And this is the guy you want to run the country?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43391588/Is_Gold_in_Fo...
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14595 Nov 2, 2012
Romney said he would expand the drone war. For every supposed "bad guy" we kill, there's an average of 50 innocents killed as well. They use a "double tap" technique...fire a missle, wait 20 mins. After 1st responders, bystanders, etc show up...fire another missle. A real "mans" war. Way to win the hearts and minds.
RamblinRose

Schenectady, NY

#14596 Nov 2, 2012
Taliban Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again....I see you flunked your college entrance exams as most of you ill-informed morons usually do.
Simply saying "you are wrong" is not an arugument. This is one of the primary problems with Teabaggers; you take a contrary position without any facts.

And you wonder why we make fun of you?
RamblinRose

Schenectady, NY

#14597 Nov 2, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
Romney said he would expand the drone war. For every supposed "bad guy" we kill, there's an average of 50 innocents killed as well. They use a "double tap" technique...fire a missle, wait 20 mins. After 1st responders, bystanders, etc show up...fire another missle. A real "mans" war. Way to win the hearts and minds.
Please understand, those innocent civilians are poor people, and to Romney, poor people don't matter...they're just tools to be used to get sh**t jobs done so that rich poeple don't get dirty or hurt.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14598 Nov 2, 2012
RamblinRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Please understand, those innocent civilians are poor people, and to Romney, poor people don't matter...they're just tools to be used to get sh**t jobs done so that rich poeple don't get dirty or hurt.
Guess they don't matter to Obama or Biden either. They've been using drones to kill innocent civilian people for the last four years, including an American Citizen lest you forget.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14599 Nov 2, 2012
RamblinRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul thinks that the U.S. has sold the gold bars in Fort Knox and replaced them with fakes. And this is the guy you want to run the country?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/43391588/Is_Gold_in_Fo...
Yea, let's just take their word for it...no audit, no inspection. But they'll audit you for a minor error on your tax form.
Just Because

Corinth, NY

#14600 Nov 2, 2012
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't your welfare scumbag family do that each day. Just because your family rapes kids doesn't mean Marines do scum.
LOL...none of MY family were ever charged for raping children and defenseless young women AND children around the globe !

Don't you wish the same could be said for the average American serviceman...particularly the MARINE ?

In Iraq :

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...

http://voices.yahoo.com/conspiracy-iraq-marin...

In Japan :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawan_ra...

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/04/...

In Vietnam :

http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/sixties/HTML_do...

In the Phillipines :

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread....

I could do this all day, inbred redneck !

Truth and FACTS tend to sting just a WEEEEEEEE bit, eh ?
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14601 Nov 2, 2012
LLT1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess they don't matter to Obama or Biden either. They've been using drones to kill innocent civilian people for the last four years, including an American Citizen lest you forget.
That's why the 3rd party or a Ron Paul is the only hope for a sane foreign policy, even though it's not going to happen this time.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14602 Nov 2, 2012
There's some Afgan girls collecting firewood...quick, call in a drone strike!

Location hidden

#14603 Nov 2, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the 3rd party or a Ron Paul is the only hope for a sane foreign policy, even though it's not going to happen this time.
Unfortunately, the US will suffer through alot more crap before the sheeple awaken and that becomes a possibility. Too bad really.

Location hidden

#14604 Nov 2, 2012
hahaha Ramblin Rose Colored Glasses, refuses to acknowledge the FACT that Obama / Biden continue killing people with Drones. Won't it be fun when they start flying them over the US for the very same purpose and intent that they use them for in the Middle East?

Keep refusing to see there Rosie - Obama / Biden same policy as Bush / Cheney, of course with exception of enhanced interrogation which actually used to keep people alive and gather good intelligence. Better to just kill them and brag about it on the campaign trail.
RamblinRose

Schenectady, NY

#14605 Nov 2, 2012
LLT1 wrote:
hahaha Ramblin Rose Colored Glasses, refuses to acknowledge the FACT that Obama / Biden continue killing people with Drones. Won't it be fun when they start flying them over the US for the very same purpose and intent that they use them for in the Middle East?
Keep refusing to see there Rosie - Obama / Biden same policy as Bush / Cheney, of course with exception of enhanced interrogation which actually used to keep people alive and gather good intelligence. Better to just kill them and brag about it on the campaign trail.
I like your phrase "enhanced interrogation" by the Bush Administration.

That's like calling Auschwitz an "enhanced shower facility".

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14606 Nov 2, 2012
TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when? Hawaii is too far away to be a state, and the don't even speak American.
OMG. Seriously? And you VOTE????? Now THAT'S scary.
Spike

Albany, NY

#14607 Nov 2, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarians are their own worst enemy. Try nominating someone that doesn't look or sound like a space alien. Third party punks always benefit the demoncats and I would not be surprised if G. Soros and alike help fund them. Conservative candidates are not always ideal but at least they are a defense against the progressive steamroller that is trying to flatten us all. A libertarian movement within the GOP such as the tea party is the wisest strategy but as long a there are fantasy-land fools such as you, the Dems will continue to roll over liberty, laughing as they go.
Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

#14608 Nov 2, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>B.S.
and another thing if you don't like the way I wish for you to have a nice day/ afternoon/ night or what ever them don't read my posts.
I see that you were never taught mannors when you were growing up.
It is only being polite to wish somebody a nice day / night or what ever.
So enjoy yourself and have a nice night
I wasn't taught "mannors", but I was taught "manners", unlike you. Making swarmy, nasty comments followed by a hypocritical, snide "Have a nice whatever" reeks of rudeness. By doing that, you are not being polite at all. I must, however, read your posts, if for nothing else, to remind me how most ignorant Obama worshippers are. Now have a typically nasty, hypocritical day.
Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

#14609 Nov 2, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
remember Romney is pro war , so he should back up his stand ...
Remember Obama has been a 4 year incompetent failure, so he should just resign and help save the nation.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

#14610 Nov 2, 2012
a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. Seriously? And you VOTE????? Now THAT'S scary.
I checked it out and found out that some of you were right. Hawaii is an official state, so I'm sorry that I don't know every little state. I definitely know the big ones like California and New York and those types of states, and I know some of the square ones like Kansas.

I try and watch news to keep up on the states as they are added, but sometimes I miss the news, so sue me.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

#14611 Nov 2, 2012
Also, I don't appreciate some of the smart alec remarks like the guy who tried to tell me that Moby Dick was a venereal disease.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#14612 Nov 2, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarians are their own worst enemy. Try nominating someone that doesn't look or sound like a space alien. Third party punks always benefit the demoncats and I would not be surprised if G. Soros and alike help fund them. Conservative candidates are not always ideal but at least they are a defense against the progressive steamroller that is trying to flatten us all. A libertarian movement within the GOP such
as the tea party is the wisest strategy but as
long a there are fantasy-land fools such as you,
the Dems will continue to roll over liberty,
laughing as they go.
Anything within the GOP will be corrupted. The tea party is a perfect example. The only change possible will come from outside the duopoly. You're the fool for continuing the status quo. Enjoy your police state and 8-10% real inflation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 7,873
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 4 hr Carolyn 1,605
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at August 29 at 11:50AM EDT

•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000