New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Go Red

Pompano Beach, FL

#14517 Nov 1, 2012
Ruperict wrote:
<quoted text>
The same one as Romney, only Obama didn't run away from the draft like a little wimp. Obama didn't use daddy's money to keep himself out of the fight, then turn around and say that he supported the draft!
How did little wimpy Obama avoid volunteering for the USA military? Did he wear his mom jeans and throw a baseball like a little girl again? Or was he serving in the Kenyan Ladies Army?
democrat

Cicero, NY

#14518 Nov 1, 2012
Romney is UP and Up and Up in all the polls. 5 days until obama gets sent home.
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14519 Nov 1, 2012
Romney's draft-dodging is typical of the way in which he views "the rest of us". We're just a bunch of expendible people; if we get killed, there are plenty more where we came from.

You can just hear Romney's old man, can't you? "Son, I've arranged a deferrment so that you can go to France rather than Vietnam...you see, people like us don't fight or get killed...that's what poor people are for."
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14520 Nov 1, 2012
Mitt Romney said that he was "too important to go to Vietnam":

"The Vietnam War came at a time in my life when I had other plans. I knew in my heart of hearts that I would one day serve my nation. That I would one day hold an office that would help not only our nation, but also the world. So I did what I could to make sure that I would be around to serve my nation, as well as serving God by teaching very important religious principles to a broader audience overseas. My father did not want me serving, and he convinced me that yes, I was too important to go to Vietnam. I had a greater purpose in life. I wasn’t neglecting my nation, but rather preparing myself for a future of service.”
Doril33

Schenectady, NY

#14521 Nov 1, 2012
What are Teabaggers going to complain about if Romney wins?

I mean, who will they blame for not having a job, paying too much in taxes, not having healthcare or not being able to spell?
RamblinRose

Schenectady, NY

#14522 Nov 1, 2012
I find it interesting that Teabaggers can't spell, since they're the ones who want to cut education funding to the bone.
doomsday weapon

Buffalo, NY

#14523 Nov 1, 2012
GM and Chrysler BOTH went bankrupt under Obama. GM owes us 26 billion dollars we'll never see. GM's Chevy Volt loses $49,000 for every Chevy Volt made, subsized by US taxpayers.

Only reason big auto was saved is because of the unions who pay the Democrat party to survive.

Italy's FIAT wons Chrysler and we'll never see that money paid back either.

Thousands of dealerships and tens of thousands of jobs were cut. new hires are at half pay with little benefits.

So where did Obama serve? Nowhere!

Why didn't you vote for a Vietnam veteran war hero(5 1/2 years in a North Vietnamese POW camp over Barack Hussein Obama community organizer?

Why bitch?

Where did adulterer, liar, draft dodger, pot smoker Bill Clitnon serve? Nowhere! You voted for Clinton over a WWII war hero George HW Bush.

You liberals are ignorant hypocrites.
Taliban Obama

Little Rock, AR

#14524 Nov 1, 2012
Ruperict wrote:
Taliban Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
and considering you live in some hick town in the
middle of no where..I'm sure you must be a real Einstein..a real innovator, a visionary,a well informed scholar,...but when the truth is told...you're some two bit trash...that lives in his mommies house, and mommy probably takes care of you.
The country is not full of low effort thinkers....the country is full of lazy ass, free loaders like you..who refuse to make anything out of their lives...so you vote for Obama because he promises you free things. Everything is free, because your not man enough to earn your way into society.
Wait...you're location says Arkansas. Now, either you're lying or you've never seen another state, because Arkansas is the bunghole of the country.
As of 2011, your state ranked 45th in national academically.
Stand proud, good sir!
What is your state motto..."At Least We're Not Alabama"?
What ever our state is ranked...is better then the education you have in your head...which isn't much.
What's your motto..."Mommy takes care of me"
Taliban Obama

Little Rock, AR

#14526 Nov 1, 2012
Ruperict wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Mitt Romney used several draft deferrments to keep himself out of Vietnam? One of the deferrments was to spend time as a missionary in France!
So don't talk about Obama heading for the lifeboats! Mitt-the-Chicken was hiding out in France while thousands of BRAVE men died.
What war did you Fight in?
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14527 Nov 1, 2012
Taliban Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What war did you Fight in?
Vietnam. Mostly at Phu Cat air base at Qui Nhon
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14528 Nov 1, 2012
doomsday weapon wrote:
GM and Chrysler BOTH went bankrupt under Obama. GM owes us 26 billion dollars we'll never see. GM's Chevy Volt loses $49,000 for every Chevy Volt made, subsized by US taxpayers.
Only reason big auto was saved is because of the unions who pay the Democrat party to survive.
Italy's FIAT wons Chrysler and we'll never see that money paid back either.
Thousands of dealerships and tens of thousands of jobs were cut. new hires are at half pay with little benefits.
So where did Obama serve? Nowhere!
Why didn't you vote for a Vietnam veteran war hero(5 1/2 years in a North Vietnamese POW camp over Barack Hussein Obama community organizer?
Why bitch?
Where did adulterer, liar, draft dodger, pot smoker Bill Clitnon serve? Nowhere! You voted for Clinton over a WWII war hero George HW Bush.
You liberals are ignorant hypocrites.
Here's the problem with your logic...in fact, its the problem with ALL Teabagger logic...

You simply aren't bright enough to understand that saving GM and Chrysler meant saving literally over 1.4 millions jobs in the auto-industry and related businesses.

Now, those 1.45 million workers pays thousands each year in taxes, and they spend the majority of their income in their communities. They pay their school taxes and their water-bills...everything that they wouldn't be doing if they were unemployed or underemployed. In addition, if they were unemployed, they would be TAKING those dollars out of the system in the form of unemployment and other entitlements.

The world isn't quite as simple as you are, so keep quiet and let the grownups run things (if you do, I'll get you a cookie).
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14529 Nov 1, 2012
Teabaggers think that the government "lost" the money that it put into GM and Chrysler; but that's a simpleton's way of thinking.

If you give me money to save my business, and I employ 100 people, I give most of that money to my employees and vendors in form of salary and payments to suppliers; they then take that money and distribute it throughout their community in the form of purchases and taxes. If I make a profit, I pay even more taxes on that money. My sales are taxed at the state and county level, so I'm injecting money into those entities, as well.

I don't expect Teabaggers to understand this relatively simple concept.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

#14530 Nov 1, 2012
I hate liberals because Rush Limbaugh told me that all Obama supporters are on welfare and that means that it is true because Rush tell it like it is just like Bill O'Reilly.

I didn't ever know that Barrack Obama was a degenerate cocaine selling black militant puppy killer until Sean Hannity did a show on it.

Those guys tell it like it is and they are patriotic Americans not like Obama who hates America and is a muslim arms dealer.

I have to go now because my head hurts from all this thinking.
TeabaggerBob

Schenectady, NY

#14531 Nov 1, 2012
I think that the automobile company bailouts were a bad thing because they took my money and gave it to General Motors and Chrysler and that isn't fair because I don't drive.

They should have let those companies go bankrupt and then sold them to the Chinese so that taxpayers wouldnt have to spend their own money. Mitt Romney was right about that.

I dont even have a car.
Stop to Think

Corinth, NY

#14533 Nov 1, 2012
Did anybody stop to think that Romney's running mate, Ryan....was convicted TWICE of forcible rape of a child under 14 years of age in 1985, once in the state of Michigan, and once in Texas ?

Do we want these animals in the White house ?

A convicted pedophile AND a convicted wife abuser ?
Stop to Think

Corinth, NY

#14534 Nov 1, 2012
VOTE NO TO PEDOPHILIA !
TeabaggerBob

Lawrence, MA

#14535 Nov 1, 2012
Obama wasn't even born in America. He was born in Hawaii.
Really

South El Monte, CA

#14536 Nov 1, 2012
So released today, romney's tax plan to cut taxes would destroy our economy. The gop all election have been suppressing studies that show tax breaks do not boost the economy but instead just help toward income inequality and hurt our economy. Thats all mitts plan is.

Why elect a man who would add 7 trillion to the debt per year with his plan
TeabaggerBob

Lawrence, MA

#14537 Nov 1, 2012
Romney is a patriot.

My brother told me that Romney is a moron. I didn't want a moron president so I told my brother don't vote for that moron. My brother said "he's a Mormon, not a moron."

That made my head hurt
uraturd

Lawrence, MA

#14538 Nov 1, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
Did people ever stop and think, obama can't even get a top secret security clearance because of his back ground? But he knows some of the most sensitive information in America. I wouldn't trust him to know where the bathroom is at.
Dump obama November 6
Well, a story like that HAS to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 3 hr Melomejia 93
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 8,652
Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16) Jan 21 Skeet 4
Town of Hempstead Sanitation workers Over Paid ... (Sep '10) Jan 20 Zxcv 77
The aging Rebel the man freaks that date and su... (Jul '10) Jan 19 Rockie 51
News Hempstead Supervisor-elect Laura Gillen announc... Jan 18 Vocalic Scissors 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jan 18 workoutgrl 73

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages