New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

really

Burbank, CA

#14487 Oct 31, 2012
Another day another drop.

Romney is now polling with less than 20% chance of winning.
Taliban Obama

White Hall, AR

#14488 Oct 31, 2012
Romney is winning in the early voting.
really

Burbank, CA

#14489 Oct 31, 2012
Actually early voting results shows obama ahead by 3% in overall, republicans are polling higher than they did in 2008 though.

State by state however, Obama's lead from early voting results is up to 60-70% chance of victory in swing states
No Chance for Romney

Corinth, NY

#14490 Oct 31, 2012
really wrote:
Another day another drop.
Romney is now polling with less than 20% chance of winning.
If Romney the pedophile got more than FIVE percent of the vote, I'd be surprised !
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#14491 Nov 1, 2012
Go Red wrote:
<quoted text> Except for stupid you, because the main Obama-worshipping is on MSNBC.
FOX is no better than the rest...they throw some "red meat" to conservatives and they eat it up.
Faux News

Mexico, NY

#14492 Nov 1, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX is no better than the rest...they throw some "red meat" to conservatives and they eat it up.
No better than the rest??
Fox News is not even considered a Factual News Organization in Canada. That is why Canada keeps them out. Fox News caters to the low-effort thinking, low-information viewers; and UN-fortunately, America is full of those.
Taliban Obama

Hot Springs Village, AR

#14493 Nov 1, 2012
Yep as of today, Romney is winning in the early voting.
Taliban Obama

Hot Springs Village, AR

#14494 Nov 1, 2012
Obama once again is dropping in the polls.
Taliban Obama

Hot Springs Village, AR

#14495 Nov 1, 2012
Faux News wrote:
<quoted text>
No better than the rest??
Fox News is not even considered a Factual News Organization in Canada. That is why Canada keeps them out. Fox News caters to the low-effort thinking, low-information viewers; and UN-fortunately, America is full of those.
and considering you live in some hick town in the middle of no where..I'm sure you must be a real Einstein..a real innovator, a visionary,a well informed scholar,...but when the truth is told...you're some two bit trash...that lives in his mommies house, and mommy probably takes care of you.
The country is not full of low effort thinkers....the country is full of lazy ass, free loaders like you..who refuse to make anything out of their lives...so you vote for Obama because he promises you free things. Everything is free, because your not man enough to earn your way into society.
Gouverneur

Gouverneur, NY

#14497 Nov 1, 2012
Why argue? The election is Tuesday, and it's going to be close. Go Vote!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14498 Nov 1, 2012
No Chance for Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romney the pedophile got more than FIVE percent of the vote, I'd be surprised !
Which gas station in gloversville do you hang out at Gomer Pyle? How's Floyd and Guber? Is Barney still running for Sheriff?

Location hidden

#14499 Nov 1, 2012
obama is the hero of Benghazi; he saved is own ass.

Location hidden

#14500 Nov 1, 2012
if obama had been on the Titanic, he would have been the first one in a lifeboat, wearing one of michelles' dresses.

Location hidden

#14501 Nov 1, 2012
Look at the photo ops of the White House situation room with obama directing his agencies at the storm call. obama wants everyone to envision that, that room was empty on the afternoon of 9-11 when the embassy was being attacked in Benghazi. You would have to be a complete Moron to believe that or a democrat, pardon the redundancy.

Vote your conscience, Navy Seals who answered the call to duty from their president when OBL was killed, heard silence from their president when they called for help. obama is not fit to be commander-in-chief.

Location hidden

#14502 Nov 1, 2012
I will not leave this room to the obamaphiles on government assistance, judge often, then judge your conscience.

Location hidden

#14503 Nov 1, 2012
Au revoir
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14504 Nov 1, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
if obama had been on the Titanic, he would have been the first one in a lifeboat, wearing one of michelles' dresses.
Did you know that Mitt Romney used several draft deferrments to keep himself out of Vietnam? One of the deferrments was to spend time as a missionary in France!

So don't talk about Obama heading for the lifeboats! Mitt-the-Chicken was hiding out in France while thousands of BRAVE men died.
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14505 Nov 1, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Which gas station in gloversville do you hang out at Gomer Pyle? How's Floyd and Guber? Is Barney still running for Sheriff?
Question: You know how you spot a Goober?

Answer: He spells "Goober" with a "u".
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14506 Nov 1, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I will not leave this room to the obamaphiles on government assistance, judge often, then judge your conscience.
So you aren't leaving this room, but you say "Au Revoir"?

"Hello, I must be going.
I cannot stay,
I came to say
I must be going.
I'm glad I came
but just the same
I must be going."
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14508 Nov 1, 2012
Taliban Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
and considering you live in some hick town in the
middle of no where..I'm sure you must be a real Einstein..a real innovator, a visionary,a well informed scholar,...but when the truth is told...you're some two bit trash...that lives in his mommies house, and mommy probably takes care of you.
The country is not full of low effort thinkers....the country is full of lazy ass, free loaders like you..who refuse to make anything out of their lives...so you vote for Obama because he promises you free things. Everything is free, because your not man enough to earn your way into society.
Wait...you're location says Arkansas. Now, either you're lying or you've never seen another state, because Arkansas is the bunghole of the country.

As of 2011, your state ranked 45th in national academically.
Stand proud, good sir!

What is your state motto..."At Least We're Not Alabama"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mosque at old Citibank location on Bedford?` 2 hr Frankie 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Bruser 7,934
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) 21 hr 31 years an RN 266
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) Thu Calvin James 72
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News