New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14402 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
I can;t seem to find the Obama military record or Bill Clintons. IN fact Obama does not seem to have any college records either.
Wait I just found the Obama military record. Obama sat in the sitution room and directed a drone attack on two Americans and killing them. On another occasion Obama sat in the situation room and watched while 4 Americans were raped, tortured and murdered in Benghazi and when Navy seals called for help, Obama REFUSED. Great record for Obama, it is almost as good as Hitlers.
<quoted text>
Obama was the President of the Harvard Law Review; now, to a dimwit like yourself, that likely means nothing at all, but I assure you that - in the legal community - it is a very big deal, indeed.

As for military service. Mitt Romney used his student deferment to avoid military service. He then left Stanford for two years of Mormon missionary work in France, for which he received another draft deferment.

When Romney was back in the states after his mission work and had transferred to Brigham Young University, the draft was changed to a lottery. Romney received a high enough number that he permanently escaped being in the military, even though he supported the Vietnam War and the draft.

So, while you're looking for Obama's miliary record, could you grab Mitt's for us to look at? Thanks.
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14403 Oct 31, 2012
Romney was in France doing "missionary work" during the Vietnam war? Figures.

How much missionary work is there to be done in France? LMAO

Those rich boys can get out of anything, can't they?

Daddy's money came in awful handy during the war!

Then, the little panzy turns around and supports the draft!!!!!!
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14404 Oct 31, 2012
So Obama sits there, with all his military experience, and watches Americans being tortured and murdered. Obama sits there when the phone rings 3 or 4 times when requests for help come in and Obama says NO. Obama allows Americans to be killed while he watches and is eating popcorn.
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14405 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
So Obama sits there, with all his military experience, and watches Americans being tortured and murdered. Obama sits there when the phone rings 3 or 4 times when requests for help come in and Obama says NO. Obama allows Americans to be killed while he watches and is eating popcorn.
It's funny how this time you left out the male rape claims.

Did we hit a homophobic nerve?
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14406 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Kind of like how Romney sat drinking fine French wine while 23,500 of his fellow Americans were being killed in Vietnam.

Makes you mad, doesn't it?
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14407 Oct 31, 2012
My mistake, I mean that Mitt Romney sat drinking fine French wine while 58,156 of his fellow Americans were being killed in Vietnam.

He didn't lift a finger...didn't volunteer...just ran away to Europe.
Less

Fort Plain, NY

#14408 Oct 31, 2012
and are 3 of those part of the 47% that Romney says don't pay taxes .
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14409 Oct 31, 2012
From Opposingviews.com :

"in 1994, Romney said, "It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam, but nor did I take any actions to remove myself from the pool of young men who were eligible for the draft." That wasn't true -- he took several steps to remove himself from the eligibility pool.

By 2007, Romney, a presidential candidate, argued. "I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there, and in some ways it was frustrating not to feel like I was there as part of the troops that were fighting in Vietnam."

This is the two-faced draft-dodger that you want as your Commander-in-Chief.

Good luck!
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14410 Oct 31, 2012
He "longed to be in Vietnam"...just not enough to actually go there and fight.
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14411 Oct 31, 2012
Less wrote:
and are 3 of those part of the 47% that Romney says don't pay taxes .
Actually of those young men and women, Romney would claim that over 23,000 were freeloaders just looking for handout. Of course, they were looking for that handout while Mitt the Chicken was sitting on his ass in France.
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14412 Oct 31, 2012
Mitt Romney was a healthy 21 year old man at the height of the Vietnam War; but did he fight for America? Nope...not a chance. He grabbed three deferrments - one for doing "missionary work" in France.

I'm sure that Mitt had a rough time trampling through the jungles of Paris, surviving on nothing but Beaujolais and truffles.

Of course, NOW Mitt is an unbridled patriot who believes in a huge military.
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14413 Oct 31, 2012
There was a young Mormon named Mitt,

about you he could not give a sh*t,

he belittles the poor,

though he'll send them to war,

so his rich kids don't have to be in it.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14414 Oct 31, 2012
Romneys new add in Ohio , Obama put the car companys in bankruptcy ( romney said in the debate he would have also ) sold chrysler to foreigner , nobody else wanted it , and sending jobs building jeeps in china , the CEO of chrysler said no jobs will be leaving the US , so the more BS from Romney
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14415 Oct 31, 2012
I might be able to clear this up.

I think that - rather than holding a position as a missionary - Mitt was holding french girls in the missionary position.

French can be confusing.
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14417 Oct 31, 2012
Did Romney kill a girl with his car in 1 1968 crash in France?

Read this story....

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2012/08/mitt-r...
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14418 Oct 31, 2012
Obama's military record is Coward In Chief. Obama let Americans be MURDERED, Obama ignored the calls from Navy Seals. Obama is a coward with ZERO military experience.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14419 Oct 31, 2012
Obama the COWARD in CHIEF sat in the situation room watching Americans being raped, tortured and killed and he did not send help. Obama the COWARD in Chief ignored 3 or 4 calls from Navy Seals to send help and Obama said NO. Obama is not a leader, Obama is a COWARD.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14420 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Obama the COWARD in CHIEF sat in the situation room watching Americans being raped, tortured and killed and he did not send help. Obama the COWARD in Chief ignored 3 or 4 calls from Navy Seals to send help and Obama said NO. Obama is not a leader, Obama is a COWARD.
Go back in you're cage & stay there.
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14421 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
You just sort of ran out of gas, didn't you?

Same old blah, blah, blah.

You didn't know about Romney dodging the draft, did you? And I'll bet that you never knew that he ran to France in order to do it.

Now, I'm sure that you're a decent sort, which means that right now you're re-evaluating your support for Romney; you almost have to, don't you agree? I mean, three draft deferrments?

You're a patriot, first and foremost, right?
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#14422 Oct 31, 2012
The French never support our military efforts, do they? Kind of interesting that Romney went there to do his missionary work; I mean, most missionaries go to Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and the like...but France?

That must be where RICH missionaries go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 5 hr Lisa 1,751
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 10 hr flashalan 16
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 10 hr Sambee 4
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 17 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr Bruser 2,299
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info